Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bullshit stable coin, spread this as hard as you can...  (Read 10999 times)
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:13:28 PM

Nothing to worry about FacebookCoin. We have to thank Facebook for this because people will eventually flock from FBcoin to Bitcoin, Because Bitcoin is decentralized, fully controlled by person and is not stable.
Agree with you, many people will see blockchain first time and after all this fbcoin they all will be attract to the best #BTC
As i know that Facebook collected fb users identity and that made users angry and it could be possible they will do similar thing with FBcoin holders. 
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:31:31 PM

Nothing to worry about FacebookCoin. We have to thank Facebook for this because people will eventually flock from FBcoin to Bitcoin, Because Bitcoin is decentralized, fully controlled by person and is not stable.
Agree with you, many people will see blockchain first time and after all this fbcoin they all will be attract to the best #BTC
As i know that Facebook collected fb users identity and that made users angry and it could be possible they will do similar thing with FBcoin holders. 

i also agree with him 100% but we need to help each other and help noobs and other important things to stay aways from scams and other shity coins and so on

spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:37:59 PM

I know that facebook stable coin is a good shit in the community. It will bring a lot of non-crypto users to become a crypto user. Although yes investment-wise it is a bullshit coin. Like wtf, a known and a big company that handles 2 billion people and they create a stable coin? I mean, this coin could be the next crypto coin that could beat ethereum only if it isn't a stable.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:45:13 PM

Facebook stable coin may be good for us all.

1 - It will increase cryptocurrency adoption, as Facebook has more than 2 billion clients already.
2 - Facebook will have to comply with regulations, laws, etc, just like banks. It will require KYC, and obey to anti money laundry and anti terrorism laws, etc... just like any bank.
3 - However, facebook is better than a bank. Facebook is more open than a bank, more borderless than a common bank. It has its advantages over a common bank. It cryptocurrency will have many problems, but even so it will be better than a common bank transaction.
4 - Facebook coin may force banks to modernize themselves. Facebook coin will be probably faster and cheaper and less bureaucratic than a simple bank transaction.

So, it is not a bullshit coin. It is the first real big company joining crypto ecosystem. It was expected that one day it would happen.
Yes, in fact, this is a very serious step for the entire crypto industry.It seems to me that this is the first step towards the wide distribution of cryptocurrency. In the next 2-3 years, the capitalization of cryptocurrency will be many times larger than the current.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:49:43 PM

I know that facebook stable coin is a good shit in the community. It will bring a lot of non-crypto users to become a crypto user. Although yes investment-wise it is a bullshit coin. Like wtf, a known and a big company that handles 2 billion people and they create a stable coin? I mean, this coin could be the next crypto coin that could beat ethereum only if it isn't a stable.

if this was great project for sure i was inside and other smart people but what fishy is he didnt choose to bring the right coin with the right supply and much more rather he bring visa and paypal and other shit

its so damn fishy who knows , soon some high profile workers inside facebook will leak other important info about the project, but some one inside facebook said that its very fish project the all purpose is to somehow fight real crypto coins and other shit,

mark dont aware that the most close people to him leak ton of info about him and other shady things....

think for a moment why not bring coin with lets say 250 million supply coins some to mine andcool stuff,,,easy wallets so noobs can enter fast and help.....

do you get it?Huh that he is fish dick head...very fishy
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

1 - It will increase cryptocurrency adoption, as Facebook has more than 2 billion clients already.
2 - Facebook will have to comply with regulations, laws, etc, just like banks. It will require KYC, and obey to anti money laundry and anti terrorism laws, etc... just like any bank.
3 - However, facebook is better than a bank. Facebook is more open than a bank, more borderless than a common bank. It has its advantages over a common bank. It cryptocurrency will have many problems, but even so it will be better than a common bank transaction.
4 - Facebook coin may force banks to modernize themselves. Facebook coin will be probably faster and cheaper and less bureaucratic than a simple bank transaction.

So, it is not a bullshit coin. It is the first real big company joining crypto ecosystem. It was expected that one day it would happen.
Yes, in fact, this is a very serious step for the entire crypto industry.It seems to me that this is the first step towards the wide distribution of cryptocurrency. In the next 2-3 years, the capitalization of cryptocurrency will be many times larger than the current.

you right and the people on reddit say the same but IN THE SAME TIME  we need as community warren and help noob and others to stay away and other importnat things, the beauty in decentralized tech it bring the people together and act as one and help each other and other important stuff compare to central system
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:52:20 PM

I have read your post over ans over again and i dont seem to get the gist or reason for your rant can you please be a little more explicit

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:55:28 PM

I have read your post over ans over again and i dont seem to get the gist or reason for your rant can you please be a little more explicit

look here

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0t2wj/fiatcoin_trying_to_wear_skin_of_crypto/

alot of high profile people say to stay awaay from this shit
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:58:25 PM

https://twitter.com/CharlieShrem/status/1139527000874463233

from his tweet and tons of other already help to spread the word and tons of bots work non stop

I'm just gonna say it.

I think the "FacebookCoin" is an attempt by big tech, banks and credit card companies to lure people away from #Bitcoin into their "better, easier, crypto", which is nothing more than a fiat coin being masqueraded as crypto.

Millions will be fooled.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:00:06 PM

some other billionare post about facebook shit coin

Educate the fools!
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:02:23 PM

another high profile say

it's gonna be labeled as one of the largest scandals of all time.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:03:43 PM

When they literally came out and openly said "this will be pegged to USD" I naively thought, "surely nobody will fall for this nonsense".

Spoiler alert: They might.

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:17:58 PM

one of the top minds in crypto talk about the scam of facebook coin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjTQAkem-VU
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:19:21 PM

one of the top minds in crypto talk about the scam of facebook coin ,   reddit do great work and make it viral to help others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjTQAkem-VU
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:22:21 PM

someone post  youtube and sum it

Id say millions of sheep following facebook users will jump into facebooks crypto with extreme excitement thinking they have finally gotten into crypto and much easier than their geek friends who seem to choose those other difficult to understand cryptos.
Well, good luck. time will show while smart investors know where to invest.

there are not crypto coin !!!
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:25:08 PM

Do you really want more cryptocurrency adoption even if it means that the adopted coins will be centralized? What about shitcoins? There's more shitcoin than real cryptocurrencies on the market and we shouldn't blindly follow the idea that more is better and facebook coin will be good for crypto.

We should pursue bitcoin adoption not crypto adoption and facebook coin used to buy things from their partners will not bring us bitcoin adoption but tell new people that FB coin = crypto. This is not how a real crypto looks like and this is not the adoption we were waiting for.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:35:46 PM

Do you really want more cryptocurrency adoption even if it means that the adopted coins will be centralized? What about shitcoins? There's more shitcoin than real cryptocurrencies on the market and we shouldn't blindly follow the idea that more is better and facebook coin will be good for crypto.

We should pursue bitcoin adoption not crypto adoption and facebook coin used to buy things from their partners will not bring us bitcoin adoption but tell new people that FB coin = crypto. This is not how a real crypto looks like and this is not the adoption we were waiting for.

alot of the people here even most of them uneducated and its so sad, and talk so much bullshit, you sum it in a great way...its not crypto coin,

but how smart people say the time will put this kind of people in the right corner in life while the smart and others that listen to them will invest in the right projects.

but reddit already did this info viral all over the web..to stay away but there always will be few fall to the trap but  only time will learn this kind of people
because they dont listen to smart and they them self cannot figure out them self how things work and in the end the blame others when in reality the warning was everywhere
lukew

Activity: 81
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:45:26 PM

I think I need a fucking drink after trying to read this thread, and I don't drink.

Spark payment and crypto systems.
Current status - Pre-alpha
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:18:18 PM

Facebook will use it's coin to distract the public from Bitcoin and it will try to become the dominant cryptocurrency.

I totally disagree with the people talking about adoption while it is totally the opposite. How it will help Bitcoin once everyone will have FB coins in their new digital wallets and will be able to buy anything they want instantly and safely? The adoption we were talking about will be zero if facebook coin succeeds.

You should understand that another technological war is unavoidable, this time it will be Facebook Coin vs Bitcoin.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:28:36 PM

i also agree with him 100% but we need to help each other and help noobs and other important things to stay aways from scams and other shity coins and so on

Though we are facebook users but in this case of their fbcoin which normally it can help crypto more popular because of their  reputation in  public but it seems have negative impact since they implement their rules which is not acceptable and this was investigated already in U S senate so we will wait the decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: