Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: facebook bullshit stable coin, spread this as hard as you can...  (Read 10999 times)
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

It is the start of the death of all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eenscggz-Pk Weapon of mass destruction
Published on May 10, 2019

https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-to-roll-out-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020-report-says
Published on May 24, 2019

I warned you all, you will all die if your face does not match the face on their database as friendly.

timebits take a vacation mate and go invest in low supply coins project and make nice chunk of money and enjoy your life......you sound not so good------>>>It is the start of the death of all of you.

come on bro take breath and relax.....

facebook will be fail project as the very smart high profile crypto people and very smart coder in the area of AI have bots that spread info to stay away from this long ago before its became mainstream news of facebook coin....remember my words Smiley))))) this bots you will never know that they bots,

but it the only way to fight and the good ones will fight.

be relax ,,,sometime ask yourself why you going to post something before you post it bro==gold
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the team behind bitcoin achieve something that all the sillicon valey people together cannot do, even more in their imagination its impossible what the team behind bitcoin did, so the facebook coin is totally bullshit and easy game with huge amounts of bots and youtube and twitter and other accounts that spread this info even before facebook coin became mainstream, he is nothing.

zuckreberg dont have the balls to shake industry of 23 trillion industry and play with the big boys and compete usd and euro and other

and dont forget the top marketers in the world was behind bitcoin and other few projects....he is nothing compare to this people.

top marketers dont work for salaries which mean most of the marketers work in high profile comapines are totally shit

remember my words about shitcoin facebook he cannot fight 10000 bots which do mass spread with other youtube and twitter accouns and other channels

It will be all fake accounts, they need to use fingerprints and iris, and some other stuff I thought about.
Also I would love to go on a vacation but I am poor lol.

It is, facebook coin to kill all humans by 2030  Grin unless they follow the zuck on fb.

This man is clearly a Alien trying to probe us, look at his leg, who walks like that?

relax hit gym and do alot of running,,,find a job and save around 7-9k usd to invest in good low supply coins projects,,,its so damn easy bro....

know where to invest alot of ico is scam and the price is huge look on harmony.one project scam su huge supply of billion of coins and the ico price so damn expansive compare to the ico price of bitcoin which was very law ,,, the ico price of zcash was very low...

you need to figure out yourself when to enter coin...0.01-0.005  this is great level to enter a coin.....

do what i said or you will be regret ,,,,the faster you will start the better...
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:50:06 PM

It is the start of the death of all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eenscggz-Pk Weapon of mass destruction
Published on May 10, 2019

https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-to-roll-out-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020-report-says
Published on May 24, 2019

I warned you all, you will all die if your face does not match the face on their database as friendly.

timebits take a vacation mate and go invest in low supply coins project and make nice chunk of money and enjoy your life......you sound not so good------>>>It is the start of the death of all of you.

come on bro take breath and relax.....

facebook will be fail project as the very smart high profile crypto people and very smart coder in the area of AI have bots that spread info to stay away from this long ago before its became mainstream news of facebook coin....remember my words Smiley))))) this bots you will never know that they bots,

but it the only way to fight and the good ones will fight.

be relax ,,,sometime ask yourself why you going to post something before you post it bro==gold
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the team behind bitcoin achieve something that all the sillicon valey people together cannot do, even more in their imagination its impossible what the team behind bitcoin did, so the facebook coin is totally bullshit and easy game with huge amounts of bots and youtube and twitter and other accounts that spread this info even before facebook coin became mainstream, he is nothing.

zuckreberg dont have the balls to shake industry of 23 trillion industry and play with the big boys and compete usd and euro and other

and dont forget the top marketers in the world was behind bitcoin and other few projects....he is nothing compare to this people.

top marketers dont work for salaries which mean most of the marketers work in high profile comapines are totally shit

remember my words about shitcoin facebook he cannot fight 10000 bots which do mass spread with other youtube and twitter accouns and other channels

It will be all fake accounts, they need to use fingerprints and iris, and some other stuff I thought about.
Also I would love to go on a vacation but I am poor lol.

It is, facebook coin to kill all humans by 2030  Grin unless they follow the zuck on fb.

This man is clearly a alien trying to probe us and take over the planet for his kind, look at his leg, who walks like that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0dtz9/uber_mastercard_visa_and_other_big_companies_have/

hhhhhh reddit react to the bullshit facebook scam coin hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and its only the beginning...not to mention what people said there about stable coins hhhhhh

at last apple and samsung and other giant companies standing with the true crypto peer to peer coins but why???
when they paid in real crypto the know they grow slowly in price its much better then any other type of money or gold or other things...

but the last point they stand with us...
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:58:21 PM

Ain't it better to just ignore it?

Spreading the negative side of it will just make people be intrigued of what it really is.
Oh hey, we have been there. Bitcoin had been there. I am not comparing but that is how bitcoin started. From a negative feedback and from enormous FUD and against the government trends.

If we do spread it then the same thing could happen with this, although it is a stable coin which aint comparable with bitcoin.
Just saying.

mate either we together do the change with the help of bots(robots) and protect our future or we will be fucked and ton of people will fall this traps..

this is the beauty of crypto community to protect it self by spreding great info and help other noobs to stay away from crap compare to other eco system where whatever will be will be, you know,

we must be as one, and spread info fast ... its different from the money paper world where what will be will be and people are divided and other shit.

its much more deep

I HOPE THIS FORUM WILL BE GREAT COMPARE TO THE ANSWER I GEY FROM HERO MEMEBER HHHHHHHHH

sorry for the english Smiley what important the meaning
Rounaksarkar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

The market always runs on the customer's demand, And maybe if there is a poor cryptocurrency on Facebook, it can give many benefits to the customer, which can be obtained even if the customer is not available elsewhere. For which Facebook coins can be identified as a good aspect of the market. And Facebook has already discussed with many countries who agreed to exchange their money with Facebook coins. The name of this project is Libar.!!!!!!
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:00:07 PM

The market always runs on the customer's demand, And maybe if there is a poor cryptocurrency on Facebook, it can give many benefits to the customer, which can be obtained even if the customer is not available elsewhere. For which Facebook coins can be identified as a good aspect of the market. And Facebook has already discussed with many countries who agreed to exchange their money with Facebook coins. The name of this project is Libar.!!!!!!

you answer dont lead any where as way to general and very fishy lets look////

The market always runs on the customer's demand, And maybe if there is a poor cryptocurrency on Facebook, it can give many benefits to the customer,  what its mean??? its very general and come from mind which uneducated and no aware what crap come from his mind.

For which Facebook coins can be identified as a good aspect of the market??? what and why??? hhhhhhh where is logic to explain what is real stable crypto coin peer to peer whcih backed by self code, then to understand what is coin backed by usd or crypto which is scam ///where the explantion you answer is very fishy kid dick head...

Facebook has already discussed with many countries who agreed to exchange their money with Facebook coins??? again what is this bullshit

facebook not accpeted on amazon and other giant places and this is complete busllshit dick head face,.

and the last one you kill me hhhhhhhhhh he say The name of this project is Libar.!!!!!!  and if the name of the project libra what it says what you mean by this and where its lead as all your post its to much general and very fishy but hey come to reddit there will be fucking comdey in your face or better send this idea to smart people in oxford or mit see the answer yourself

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:12:08 PM

this is how smart mind save noobs from traps and explain in real logic way sow people can understand why to enter and why not

1. real crypto stable coin peer to peer is code that reduce the supply amount(make less coins)if there is low buy which mean no body buy the coin and visa verse when there is huge buy for the coin the code produce and meake more coins relative to the buy(demand for the coin) and by this its make the coin price stable and it backed by smart code not by usd or other crypto,   after we know what is real stable crypto coin peer to peer we can know why

stable coins backed by usd is scam....very simple the paper money it self not stble as the prices in supermarkets and other thins go up and the value of paper go down and most of the paper money is shitty look on most countries,,,,and the main one usd

yes usd the main one is backed by 20 trillion debt,,,this is why the euro crashed in his price and also other lose value so fast

so how crypto can be stable by be backed by any money paper if there is almost no value in money paper and the nature of crypto is to grow and hold huge value???
how people dont get to this and dont learn before they invest.

but hey send this info which i explain to smart people in economics or mit or oxford and and they will tell you excatly the same.

your post lead to one thing from logic
1.either you thinking to be rich from stable coins which cannot be
2. either you some dick head from this forum that dont have any real deep knowledge in this gold tech and you going to invest in this crap but after 5 years you will jump of the window while we do the big chunks of money and the one that listen to us because we explain in logic and step by step and not in general fishy way

3. either your someone from facebook and i dont give a shit about mark hell in a few years mark with his money will be nothing comapre to people with bags of coins in the right projects..

you killed me with saying the project called libra hhhhhhhhhh and what the fuck its mean
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:23:17 PM

and the last sweet thing ** remember my words and date there out around 10000 bots which spread the word to stay away from facebook coin Smiley way before its begin to be main stream which mean someone on facebook leak information that they going to bring huge scam, yet its true..alot of people work inside facebook leak info about the company and much more,, you can check yourself before facebook talk about the coin already its was pop up in the web which mean workers leak info but stay anonmies or they will be fired. from this moment the bots started to work l=non stop.

and facebook them self ask how this info leaked hhhhhhhhhh

the good ones always win the dumb people always lose the nature of this game

a lot of high profile people and youtube and twitter channels already say to stay away from this.

lets see him fight this bots Smiley 

this so sweet, dont forget facebook is small fish compare to apple which stand with us and samsung and other giant companies

this is how honest people explain and save people
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:38:31 PM

and all the ones here that say it good project with their stars and hero member bullshit its so fucking fishy you know why to noobs:

1. they so much in this industry and they cannot explain what is real stable crypto coin perr to peer which backed by code and not usd or dollar

2. now what fishy if they so long time in this game and dont know this simple thing how tech work and what is real peer to peer its mean they almost didnt do any money and was fall to traps and scams and will continue to fall.

3. now lets say they know how this tech work why they lead people in the wrong direction from simple logic this is not the reason and lead us to one thing

all the ones here in this post that support scams and dont know what is real stable crytpo coin and other shit never did any money in this game for sure and probaly stuck in scams and projects stable coins or projects with huge supply and angry ...but fuck them , this is what they deserve this piss of shit people.

the only real crypto peer to peer coin is backed by code which produce and reduce supply coins relative to buy and sell of the coin and keep stable price all other is scam and have no defention,   its digital money which was long ago nonthing new about this becuase real peer to peer byte money dont depend on money paper and system ...

some user here answer to me this and he years in this industry from the data he created his account he so fucking dumb, its so danger to be part of this minds, they put people in deep shit false hope...

and what he say in his post

you dont need to know how they pegged usd to crypto in other words how crypto backed by usd, in reality he dont know how this work this is why he put this answer even more when people invest and risk money which they work very hard for him they need to know everything, smart people from few words can know who the mind behind the words, now think how much he dumb when he say shit like this you dont need to know?Huh hell dick head
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:45:26 PM

Actually, Facebook coin could be a good thing for the crypto community.

I wouldn't exactly kick this horse in the face before determining weather it's a gift or burdon.

Truth is, besides us here on BCT and other bitcoinners... Not much of the world uses/knows/cares about crypto.
We are kind of stuck in this Niche Market  Shocked Yeah, I said it. Niche.

Facebook could be a good fire ignition to get those regular old joe's to jump into the game and give crypto some attention.

2nd. It's a stable coin - It's not really in competition with bitcoin.

3rd. It actually sounds like a better alternative to Tether. FB will most likely pay out interest payments, something that the underlying Tether company pockets.

Honestly, after looking into this facebook coin deal... It doesn't sound too bad. Lots of potential with it actually being good around here.

hey dick head face without penny in your packet you deserve it ...people like you destroy noobs and put them in a deep shit and false hope fucker piss of shit   , look how reddit react to this kind of scams and people on reddit know to do money and invest compare to dumb ass like you

look how real community act when scams get out like facebook coin not to mention all the bots out there that spread info 24/7 tto stay away here is link look  how smart people react to this scams on reddit, there are much more pop all over the web...and its only the beginning ,

all this shit coin will end like the idea of poke in facebook which facebook team was it great,

also visa and paypal and other get in with facebook coin you know why??? crypto is PEER TO PEER  we dont need them to send or receive, this is why they all come together, because stablecoin facebook is has no defenition and not crypto coin but digital coin which was long ago nothing new about this

weakness siginal Smiley)))

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/c0dtz9/uber_mastercard_visa_and_other_big_companies_have/
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:59:35 PM

so fucking sweet mark dont aware that alot of info leaked from his company way before they get it out so fucking sweet, this is what happen when the good ones work together as one hand... before even they talked about their shit coin libra someone leaked this on the web  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

if governments files leaked and other shit which billion time more secret and hard to get, this is game kids for smart people , there are leakers inside facebook...
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:40:36 PM

I don't think Facebook's global coin would make a bad impact on crypto ! Rather this will bring a huge mass adoption in the crypto market! It can be use to purchase only facebook's services like the JPM coin! If facebook coin becomes another stable coin, what is the problem there? I didn't find any! We should appreciate Facebook for coming into the blockchain technology, Twitter, Vk even Apple can be next!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:36:41 PM

I don't believe this coin proposed by facebook can or should be considered as bullshit. facebook has made statement about the coin for a while now giving them time to build and construct the coin into what they plan it to be
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:49:24 PM

I don't think Facebook's global coin would make a bad impact on crypto ! Rather this will bring a huge mass adoption in the crypto market! It can be use to purchase only facebook's services like the JPM coin! If facebook coin becomes another stable coin, what is the problem there? I didn't find any! We should appreciate Facebook for coming into the blockchain technology, Twitter, Vk even Apple can be next!

to much bullshit in this post and to much general with deep explanation who stand with real crypto and who scam our ass so let begin and see

jow smart explain this right rather then your post, and go invest in them after few years will see you hhhhhhhhhh fucking comdey .

apple ans samsung and other giants companies support real crypto peer to peer money which can grow to high number per coin, compare to stable coins and other scams.

i already explained million times what is real peer to peer crypto stable coin which work on smart code which reduce or produce more coins relative to buy and sell of the coin and by this keep stable price and backed by it slef and no usd and other scams, i think you either blind or complete sutpid because before you post shit crap you know to read and understand simple logic and how tech work dude, hell which school you was learn, now send all this info to someone smart in mit or oxford or in economics or blockchain expert and see what he think about what i say and what he think about your bullshit post which to much general without any deep explanation and much more

so pls dont associate apple to facebook in adaption because apple stand with the crypto community it first the same samsung and others.

facebook bring more close everybody to crypto is right but the coin of facebook is totally scam yes totally, who have deep knowledge in blockchain and peer to peer tech know this and you never can sell bullshit to him but i wonder you so much time in this industry and you dont know what is real stable crypto coin which work on code that reduce or produce coins relative to supply and demand to keep stable price and backed by itself and not scams like backed by usd , because the all idea of peer to peer money is not to be depend on paper money or system dumb ass.

now you so fucking fucking dumb ass head listen to what you say compare to real smart people which help noobs to get fast inside dick head...see what you post:

It can be use to purchase only facebook's services like the JPM coin! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh holy shit fucking comdey what its mean i dont no but hell to do business with you is fucking danger, what this statement mean dick head....i can by with bitcoins and other cryptos tons of things over the web , i dont know how to answer to so dumb statement.

next you say more dumb statement :  If facebook coin becomes another stable coin, what is the problem there? I didn't find any! We should appreciate Facebook for coming into the blockchain technology,

did you heard anyone did money from stable coins like bitcoin,dash,ethereum,monero,zcash,bomb, and other real crypto with low supply no and never will be its fact not theory the ones that invested money in stable coins stuck there and will stuck for long time becuase the all point of crypto is to grow, how the fuck your mind so dumb mate.

then this dumb ass say: We should appreciate Facebook for coming into the blockchain technology, what do you hear yourself, lets ask other question why visa and paypal get inside this project?Huh  you dont need to be smart to get to this you know why??? in crypto we dont need paypal and no visa and other middle man this is the vision of the team of bitcoin to get out the middle man, do you get it how the hell paypal inside the project when in real crypto coin they cannot be involve because its FUCKING PEER TO PEER dumb as without middle man!!! so simple , i sure you didnt make any money in this industry for sure you to much dumb for this game!

then you say another general the most dumb shit:  Twitter, Vk even Apple can be next!

apple already inside the real peer to peer crypto game and samsung and other giants companies,,they dont support facebook coin dumb ass how you mess things in one post , apple million time public said it support bitcoinand other cryptos with low supply did you ever heard facebook say this NO!

the facebook coin its not crypto coin its DIGITAL COIN dumb ass which was long ago this idea existed , real crypto coin can grow to huge numbers and its peer to peer which mean NO MIDDLE MAN so why the fuck we need paypal and visa and other shit.

and dont forget elon musk support us and other billionaiers ,,,already few billionaires said to stay away from facebook coin

Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:56:30 PM

I don't believe this coin proposed by facebook can or should be considered as bullshit. facebook has made statement about the coin for a while now giving them time to build and construct the coin into what they plan it to be

hey dick head can you explain what is real crypto stable coin peer to peer coin Huh?? no but dont worry when you will be in age 60 you will remember my words and be without penny in you pocket dick head and you deserve it kingpin hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i have huge bags in monero and dash and bomb and hell i was there when bitcoin was zero ,i know where to enter was with zcash with huge pile....
eat you dick fucking scammer motherfucker piss of shit rememeber my words dick head like never did any money in crytpo and never will do and will die without penny and you deserve it because noob fall this traps....but you small dick shit in this game 10000 bots and high profile twitter and youtube and other channels already help i can post here bunch of them

can you explain what is real stable crypto coin peer to peer no, you to much dumb,,,,this forum is very fucking danger for people...to much scams and to much fishy people and dumb

come on reddit  and see under 2 second you will run from there its fucking comedy to see this

the people on reddit know where to invest and what to do/////

its so fucking simple if paypal and visa involve with some coin its already not peer to peer because peer to peer coin dont need middle man like pay pal and visa and other shit because its peer to peer so simple
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:00:20 PM

facebook is doing a stablecoin, don't make it too complicated to understand that. lets just wait whats it use for and if they will have their own exchange too.

Exactly, I don’t think the stable coin will be a total bullshit because facebook company would not introduce it if it’s all crap, cryptocurrency’s popularity is increasing and it is normal for big companies to adopt or create their coin considering the success of bitcoin over the years. Let’s just look at the bright side of it, it can help promote bitcoin to other people since facebook is mostly used by people, people who aren’t aware of bitcoin will now be aware and probably invest in coins. Well have to wait and see what will happen.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:17:33 PM

I think that facebook might not be the hero we want but the hero we need for cryptocurrency to reach that adaptation we need, whether we all agree or not about if it is another useless coin that just adds up the shit pile of altcoin that we have or it is good and has its use or whether Zack is just making it souly for profit purpose, but we all can agree that if it find success and people are fond of it could lead to other major companies following their steps and it will lead to crypto taking over.
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:22:17 PM

fucking scary place this place, this is why alot amrt user leave this forum,

they years in this industry and no body can explain what is crypto stable coin peer to peer, not only this they so fucking dumb that they think we need paypal and visa and other middle man for crypto when in real its peer to peer its so simple, its the most simple to understand yet they somehow dont get it....

some of the people who see this post come to reddit to see what real smart people think about this scams and if no just ask smart expert blockchain about this scams or some students in mit or oxford they will say the same....

but hey how visa and paypal can be involve in crypto if it fucking peer to peer and central.....its cannot be in any way because peer to peer get out the middle man, its the most simple thing and people here years in this industry how they dont get it its fucking scary as hell its the most basic nothing complicated about this
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:35:00 PM

facebook is doing a stablecoin, don't make it too complicated to understand that. lets just wait whats it use for and if they will have their own exchange too.

Exactly, I don’t think the stable coin will be a total bullshit because facebook company would not introduce it if it’s all crap, cryptocurrency’s popularity is increasing and it is normal for big companies to adopt or create their coin considering the success of bitcoin over the years. Let’s just look at the bright side of it, it can help promote bitcoin to other people since facebook is mostly used by people, people who aren’t aware of bitcoin will now be aware and probably invest in coins. Well have to wait and see what will happen.

[/quote]

you also very fishy i so sorry for all the noobs which fall to dumb ass people like you, hell i will post your name on reddit for the comdey hhhhhhhhhh

if paypal and visa inside there stable coin how you the fucking called it peer to peer coin motherfucker piss of shit becuase of people like you noobs and others fall traps and have high hopes nazi dick head....but i already have huge bags and have to much btc i just help others....but you going to hell neo nazi dick head , i so sorry for all the noobs that see this but i explained very nice what is real crypto stable coin peer to peer so people with logic will escape this trap,,,and facebook scam people, high profile people inside facebook leaked this info way before facebook started to talk about this coin,,,

but zuckerebg tried to copy past snapchat and other apps and do other ugly stuff,,,,but the same will be with this shit coin

apple and samsung and other giants like at&t stand with us, include elon musk , they support real crypto

and how the hell visa and paypal inside the game in peer to peer they cannot be invovle from tech prespectie its like peer to peer file sharing it cannot be from tech point of view,,,,there is no middle man and cannot be ....fishy dick head

the good ones always win,,but you going to hell without penny in your pocket hhhhhhh
life sometime is stranger then fiction
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:44:09 PM

I think that facebook might not be the hero we want but the hero we need for cryptocurrency to reach that adaptation we need, whether we all agree or not about if it is another useless coin that just adds up the shit pile of altcoin that we have or it is good and has its use or whether Zack is just making it souly for profit purpose, but we all can agree that if it find success and people are fond of it could lead to other major companies following their steps and it will lead to crypto taking over.

we all saw when he tried to copy other apps how its ended we all know he tried to make facebook dateing site hhhhhhhhh, he is far from be creative and compete, if he have billions it dosent move my balls and other high profile cryptos we have our bugs and have alot in the right projects soon he will be behind,

the same with his shitcoin which few workers was leak this info in order to help and spread the info to stay away...but hey if this was real crypto coin and great project i was inside but hell no,,,,how the heck visa and paypal inside this coin,,,,in this tech middle man cannot be from tech prespective its like broken equation in math its cannot be,,,,the same with peer to peer file sharing, from tech prespective middle man canjot enter in between because its peer to peer its so simple or people are so fucking dumb,,,,its like to say 1+1=3 which mean in peer to peer cannot be middle man, its technically wrong like saying 1+1=3

noobs who read this ask smart expert blockchain and smart people in this industry....how people dont understand simple fact in peer to peer visa cannot get in and not paypal its cannot be its peer to peer like peer to peer file sharing
Bitcoinqubit (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

for all the noobs and the one that willing to learn and listen and even more send my info to some blockchain expert or mit or oxford student and ask them if this what i say its true,,,this students in mit and oxford and other high school know to figure out everything them self in any industry...

but with simple logic we can understand this

in a few moments i going to explain again in most elegant and easy way very important factors so the noobs and the ones that somehow cant figure alone all this shit how it easy,,,just logic

be aware some user here with tons of stars and other shit say you dont need to know how stable coins work hhhhhhh be aware of dumb people like this and he is years in this industry...be aware

each of us put his money which most of the time he worked very hard for him so its mean we need to know everything ,,,we risk here and have hopes.

mark dont have the bulls to shake industry of 23 trillion and compete and play with the big boys...hhhhhh

and he is small fish compare to apple and amazon and others...not talking about dubai oil where the money is so big its just dont get viral and they fully support crypto.

when the team of bitcoin and other teams which work for great future for our kids,,,nice vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd-gBmWuSrg

i will post in few mints
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: