Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounties and airdrops still worth it?  (Read 11362 times)
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:42:02 AM

bounty will only be a long-term investment (if paying) because at this time many projects that have just finished 2-3 months are too long for me. there is currently no good regulation regarding bounty.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:31:23 AM

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.

Thoughts?

Bounties and airdrops are now a game of luck, to make a good profit, you have worked on as many bounties as you can and hope that 50% of these will give you profit, it's hard to detect good bounties and airdrops today, some of the coins that you think will have a potential are failing and those coins you ignore are the one who manages to get in the market.

graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:00:14 PM

Actually, Airdrops completely worthless now. they are not like before. in the past, there were many good airdrops. There may be some good airdrops available. But they also not like before. Bounties got survived a little bit. but is also completely different than the past. Now, there are many scam projects and poor projects. so we have to choose bounty projects wisely.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:03:52 PM

Bounties and airdrops are still worth it to join in the only thing that makes the image of it negative to anyone is being used as medium of scam, but as long as you will join a project that seems legit go for it as long as you have done research.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:06:31 PM

Bounties and airdrops are still worth it if you know how to pick the good ones ,make sure the projects are worth your time before you join the wagon ,if you don't see any good bounty project or airdrops just find something else to do till new better projects comes around

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:39:21 PM

especially with airdrops, even signature campaigns do not necessarily pay participants. so I think between airdrops and signature campaigns are much different in terms of payments or requirements to join them. honestly I personally don't like airdrop at all because it doesn't make a profit.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:52:19 PM

My view is that you can't earn a lot with bounties. I sometimes wear signature , but twitter and facebook isn't for me. Bounties aren't profitable anymore

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:57:08 PM

My view is that you can't earn a lot with bounties. I sometimes wear signature , but twitter and facebook isn't for me. Bounties aren't profitable anymore
Apparently, you are participating in the wrong companies. in bounty campaigns, you can still earn good money if you are doing quality work

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:58:07 PM

The amount of your expected rewards is no longer valuable as the market for new projects is really having a hard time to get something out
from any new introduce tokens, you really need lots of patience looking for good projects to support and wait if you'll be lucky enough to
received competitive rewards.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:20:56 PM

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.
Thoughts?
Right, bounties and airdrops are becoming more and more worthless, especially airdrops. Nowadays, finding a good bounty is as difficult as finding a needle in the haystack. It's notable that many people are still doing bounty as a full time job. It's totally a misconception.
I feel sorry for such people, they spend their time on nonsense. I am sure that some will be lucky and they will get rich, but it will be units.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:43:55 PM

Bounties are not more the same like in last year or in 2017. You have to search really long to find an interesting bounty of a project. Airdrops are worthless. The only good one was the airdrop of Waves with Vostok last month.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

Somehow i still run with bounty but airpods are not worth it, the amount of tokens offered is to small to make a transaction in exchanges.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:56:04 PM

Yes, some good airdrops and bounties still worth spending some time filling forms to participate. Last week, a friend was telling me about an airdrop called BOMB token where he got 100 tokens and was valued at $7 per token. I actually missed the mouthwatering airdrop because of my lackadaisical attitude towards it.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:08:36 AM

Thoughts?

It can't be helped, many bounty campaigns has not paying the participants. Or they paid, but the token value is very dump.
This is clearly very different from the bounty was. Many good projects were creating bounty campaigns few years ago.
But now, there are only few good ICOs. Bounty is not dead, only few of bounties are worth to join.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:57:33 AM

To some extent, this article does reflect the current situation. But not all bounties and airdrops are scams. I liked one of the last paragraphs. Indeed - the coin may lie in the purse and cost nothing, but one day it can bring a very good profit. I've done it more than once.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:01:07 AM

Thoughts?

It can't be helped, many bounty campaigns has not paying the participants. Or they paid, but the token value is very dump.
This is clearly very different from the bounty was. Many good projects were creating bounty campaigns few years ago.
But now, there are only few good ICOs. Bounty is not dead, only few of bounties are worth to join.

I think its depend on the project and where it start listed. If start listed in big exchangers like binance, mostly the price increase because investor more confident on the project. But i am agree that bounty still alive and new project will always coming to market

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

Bounty and airdrops are losing its charm comparatively. Unlike in previous years, the number of new projects launching ICO, IEO or STO is decreasing over time, thanks to not favourable market. And with the decrease in their number, bounty hunters are also losing their interest in bounty campaigns or airdrops. But there is still a chance that good projects may come to the market.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:35:22 AM

I think there are some still worth it bounties and airdrops but rare to find one. Bounties are not likely as good as couple of years ago that are profittable, nowadays bounties you have join even 4 to 6 months has not that good value after iys token listed on an exchange, some are just pennies of worth, but never give up because you can find rare and good project in those bunch of bounty projects.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

Certainly it's working on investing in altcoins and airdrops especially investing in altcoins because the altcoins prices are so low now and it's just right if you're investing in it because you'll be able to earn more when its price increases.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:38:33 AM

It all depends on what kind of exhaust you expect from bounties and airdrops, if you want to receive several thousand dollars every month, then forget about it, this time has passed, but to receive several hundred dollars every month as additional income, it is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: