Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounties and airdrops still worth it?  (Read 11356 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:52:25 AM

even though airdrop and bounty don't get as much money as before but for bounties we are still eligible to follow because they still give us money, don't expect to get a lot of money, we can be paid just already very profitable than we work in vain
I personally still work on the Bounty and Airdrop projects even though the current fees are very small, but I don't make these two jobs my main focus, I just make them a side job.
I am also so bounty and airdrop just as a side job I did not make it the main job because now the bounty and airdrop to get good results are very difficult. but if we really carefully choose both jobs then to get good results it can

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:47:02 AM

Airdrops are largely luck. Most are worth nothing or close to nothing, occasionally some are worth a few dollars, very occasionally some are worth more. I think the climate for new coins is much harder now than it was in 2017. Even really good projects are struggling.

Hopefully we will soon turn a corner as the crypto markets overall continue to pick up.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:56:54 AM

Airdrops are largely luck. Most are worth nothing or close to nothing, occasionally some are worth a few dollars, very occasionally some are worth more. I think the climate for new coins is much harder now than it was in 2017. Even really good projects are struggling.

Hopefully we will soon turn a corner as the crypto markets overall continue to pick up.
actually, compared to bounty, and airdrop, I feel that bounty is still more appropriate for now. well, i keep away from airdrop which is very difficult to do, but i am always interested in bounty. for now, I think the bounty is quite appropriate. in addition, this is also supported by the recovery in market prices. so, I think it's still worth it.
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:07:58 AM

actually, compared to bounty, and airdrop, I feel that bounty is still more appropriate for now. well, i keep away from airdrop which is very difficult to do, but i am always interested in bounty. for now, I think the bounty is quite appropriate. in addition, this is also supported by the recovery in market prices. so, I think it's still worth it.
yes in general, when compared to airdrop, of course the prize campaign is far better than them, even though the current prize campaign is not as good as 2017 but the prize campaign is not as bad as airdrops. I personally have never liked airdrops.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:10:11 AM

Until now some of the bounty and airdrop are still paying off. Although there is no certainty how much we will get, but in fact the bounty and airdrop participants are still crowded. including me.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:16:26 AM

between airdrop and bounty I prefer bounty as a more feasible job because airdrop is now mostly only scam and only asks for data from participants who join, yes even though 80% of the bounty is still a scam

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:22:15 AM

i believe it is still worth it since it is not every body that can do the mining, trading, translation e.t.c and if there is no bounty there won't be a better opportunity for some people to benefit.and the mentioin will even be jampacked by those who want to be a part by all means. atleast bounty and airdrop even though filled with partipants, will still produce little token for some people.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:09:11 AM

between airdrop and bounty I prefer bounty as a more feasible job because airdrop is now mostly only scam and only asks for data from participants who join, yes even though 80% of the bounty is still a scam

I would do both if I have a lot of time to spend, but I would only do it on the project I think is legit.
Airdrop that are free is good as you don't need to spend a lot of time unlike bounty where you need to exert time and effort, hopefully there will be more profitable bounty in the market and the old progressive market for altcoins will be back again. With the IEO now, there are limited bounty opportunity only, the big number are coming from ICO but they are not really having a success, so our reward will also get affected.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:31:42 AM

i believe it is still worth it since it is not every body that can do the mining, trading, translation e.t.c and if there is no bounty there won't be a better opportunity for some people to benefit.and the mentioin will even be jampacked by those who want to be a part by all means. atleast bounty and airdrop even though filled with partipants, will still produce little token for some people.
bounty campaign still worthed i think.moreover now many IEO projects occurs and they have bounty campaign.it will give new energy for bounty hunter to work again.after many projects postponed their listing and many token could not sell now occur new solution in market .
Silviapold

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:44:00 AM

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.

Thoughts?

I would say a good bounty program is definitely worth to participate in. It is important to do your own research and find out if the project is truly a legit one, who are the people behind it and so on. For example, Yanu bounty program gives you an opportunity to earn up to 10,000 Yanu tokens a month. Why I find it fascinating is because these tokens have a real-life use case, you can buy drinks with that, get discounts and VIP services. Also, the company buys back 2% of the tokens from an open market and burns them, thus gradually decreasing the token amount. If I put all these factors together, I find it quite important to hold on to these tokens since I believe they will have a lot of value in the future.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:23:48 AM

I think it depends on the perception of the perso because there are people who think that bounty and airdrops are still worthy because it is the onlg thing they can have cryptos. Maybe the small amount we get from bounties and airdrops can be the stepping stone for us to be a successful investor of cryptos.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:28:34 AM

Some of the bounty campaigns are still worth it, we just have to be patient and hardwork to be able to have good rewards, also there are some airdrops are quite good enough but several of airdrops now are not good to join since they are requiring kyc and kyc for airdrops are not necessary i think.
Kay101

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:34:01 AM

I congratulate everyone who participated in this project because I believe it is going to be a bomb shell at the end
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:40:52 AM

In my opinion, there are still bounties and airdrops worth it to gain profit but it would be hard to find now especially now that there is no bull running. If you find one, I think the luck is in you for now. I keep joining bounties and airdrops because its worth taking a shot than doing nothing in my place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:42:35 AM

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/are-bounties-and-airdrops-still-worth-the-effort/ <<< they are killing them. They think their days are over.

Thoughts?

Bounties and airdrops is not like last year 2017, for now its so difficult to find legit bounty and airdrops most of them are scam or failed project. Even me i stop doing airdrop its a waste of time and effort, for bounty i been keen to search a good one which have a working product already like this one on my signature. I bet this one is legit because there product is running already.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:43:01 AM

Some bounties still worth it but don't tink airdrop does. Airdrop this days is just a waste of time.  People are complaining of bounty paying low,  what did you expect airdrop to pay?  To me its better I stick to bounty than airdrop.  But if you join a bounty and they have airdrop then you can do the airdrop to add to your earning on the campaign  

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:43:23 AM

Thoughts?
Right, bounties and airdrops are becoming more and more worthless, especially airdrops. Nowadays, finding a good bounty is as difficult as finding a needle in the haystack. It's notable that many people are still doing bounty as a full time job. It's totally a misconception.

We cannot say it in a whole totally worthless because there are still bounties worth  but, it just hard to find one. But in my experience its better to look first the bounty manager before joining in such a campaign, because I already get experienced by getting nothing after campaign, when I joined in a bounty that the manager only a bewbie or a copper nemeber, it is succeeded but  they didn't pay the bounty hunters afteall we had made push project into success.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:48:59 AM

some bounties and  Airdrops still pay , for instance recently some  Airdroppers  make a lot of money from  Bomb airdrop and a few others. Bounties also pay if you are fortunate to join a good project with a good team.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:45:24 AM

in my opinion only bounties are still feasible, airdrop just wastes your time. but if there is a bounty and airdrop that has been running like BCNEX then this is a good mix to continue. both are feasible if done together.

Not really. Conditions for receiving prizes from airdrop projects are often very simple and easy. Airdrop often to promote their projects. So, whether or not to join is your right ...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

Yes, bounties still worth it, in fact there are some legit projects that are promising and have the capability of success. However we should be choosy in picking, enough research and read the project plans on their whitepaper so that you would be able to join on a good project, not a fraud one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: