Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC lending service  (Read 191 times)
BitcoinExpress12 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:55:03 PM

The following is a announcement of my lending services as follows:

All users have to have collateral no matter your trust on the forums . Interest rates is 10% monthly and Max length is 180 months . Your collateral must be 120% of the loan amount .I also have a minimum loan amount which is 2 BTC anything lower I don't consider .

*BTC loan repayment address ONLY!: 3AP4rx7TNTPHn5fPFxR6T1zuSWxik7CHm8

*I will not publicly post my telegram or any other socials here, can ask in pm. Users must post here before sending a PM with their loan proposal.

* I reserve the right to modify the above  conditions and terms based on the forum account holder at my own discretion before agreeing to lend anything*

Please make a post ONLY if you agree or meet the requirements. Don’t bother trying to scam I’m not stupid.

Current Reserves for lending: 50BTC
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

Good old collateral scam!

Please sign a message proving ownership of 50 Bitcoin before you get red trust and a Newbie warning flag.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:08:29 PM

Not a post of agreement or of application. This is more for clarity as your offer is highly suspicious for many reasons.

1) Brand New account - there is nothing stopping you from running after you receive 2.4 BTC worth of collateral. Why should someone trust you not to run?
2) Can you sign a message from a wallet holding your reserves to show you actually have BTC to lend? Maybe even a 2 BTC wallet to show you could handle 1 loan at your minimum.
3) Wanting to communicate through off forum platforms is fine but not wanting to share publicly is another flag. Could the usernames be connected to something shady?

You may be perfectly legit, but no one is sending you that amount of collateral the way things stand right now. You might find a borrower if you had an escrow hold onto the collateral until you build a reputation people can trust.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Ripmixer
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:31:04 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5141933.0

way to PLAGERIZE my service post, you have 12 hours before I report you for this to the mods (which is IP bannable offense I believe)
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:59:43 PM

The following is a announcement of my lending services as follows:

All users have to have collateral no matter your trust on the forums . Interest rates is 10% monthly and Max length is 180 months . Your collateral must be 120% of the loan amount .I also have a minimum loan amount which is 2 BTC anything lower I don't consider .

*BTC loan repayment address ONLY!: 3AP4rx7TNTPHn5fPFxR6T1zuSWxik7CHm8

*I will not publicly post my telegram or any other socials here, can ask in pm. Users must post here before sending a PM with their loan proposal.

* I reserve the right to modify the above  conditions and terms based on the forum account holder at my own discretion before agreeing to lend anything*

Please make a post ONLY if you agree or meet the requirements. Don’t bother trying to scam I’m not stupid.

Current Reserves for lending: 50BTC

180 Months !! That's 15 years, WOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: