Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:32:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook's upcoming coin  (Read 768 times)
remauto1187ma (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:22:02 AM

Ive read conflicting news concerning the upcoming facebook coin.  Ive read the project was called Libra and ive also read that the coin will be called Libra. Ive also read that the coin is going to be called globalcoin but there is already a globalcoin (GBC) created in 2012.  Wonder what the algo is going to be fore their new coin (whatever its name is) and is it going to be minable by GPU, CPU and Asic? 
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:31:20 AM

Ive read conflicting news concerning the upcoming facebook coin.  Ive read the project was called Libra and ive also read that the coin will be called Libra. Ive also read that the coin is going to be called globalcoin but there is already a globalcoin (GBC) created in 2012.  Wonder what the algo is going to be fore their new coin (whatever its name is) and is it going to be minable by GPU, CPU and Asic? 
Everything has yet to be revealed in detail. But many people are still very eager and ready to buy money to buy Globalcoin's token. This is really a potential token and it will stir up the market with extremely large market capitalization.
Their team dev will definitely be very good and it will produce great technology solutions in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:27:07 AM

Can you link that globalcoin that was created on 2012? I can't find that coin.

Global coin will be the name and Libra is the name of the project that was formed to built the coin.
I don't think there will be such algo because it will be a stable coin.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:32:04 AM

To be honest, I still cannot believe Facebook is issuing its own digital currency until an official statement of the social media giant comes by. But I do not mean that I do not have trust in cryptocurrency. I am a strong supporter of cryptocurrency. But regarding a coin to be launched by Facebook, I still have doubt. If this happens, it will do miracle.

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:35:38 AM

Ive read conflicting news concerning the upcoming facebook coin.  Ive read the project was called Libra and ive also read that the coin will be called Libra. Ive also read that the coin is going to be called globalcoin but there is already a globalcoin (GBC) created in 2012.  Wonder what the algo is going to be fore their new coin (whatever its name is) and is it going to be minable by GPU, CPU and Asic?  

I doubt that it can be mined. Most likely it can only be bought as a Ripple. Read the latest news that many companies have invested in the coin: Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:55:51 AM

Someone will hear me and hear that facebook will have a crypto project so I can say it's nice to hear and I'm sure that investors will spoil to buy facebook coin and sure if it's going to be great.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:40:01 PM

I also read a lot of different news about the Facebook coin. I have a lot of questions about this coin. The creation of this coin is a great event for cryptocurrency, although I am not a Facebook fan. We can only wait for the developers to give us the answers to our questions.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:52:48 PM

When Facebook is finally ready, maybe they will release a whitepaper or Memorandum to the public, we should speak with authority after then, till then, the speculation continues.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:02:43 PM

No valid source for this news, i try to find official statement from facebook but i can't find anything. Facebook coin just hype on media and bitcointalk forum.

Here many people says the coin name is GLOBALCOIN. But on few media, call fb coin as LIBRA coin.

HOLD...
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:03:22 PM

Looks like it's he biggest revelation of the year in Cryptocurrencies. We're all waiting I KY reading athat various companies have invested in it and still we don't have details on what's about. Of course, there will be mad rush for it resulting in higher price. Let's wait and see when it will come out.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:41:16 PM

2019 going to be revoulution of crypto and with facebook bringing their own coin will make it true!best year for crypto and also facebooks more news will push bitcoin to 1ok usd pretty soon.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:58:50 PM

If this is unavoidable I think before they launch it. They should educate first the millions of Facebook users with proper guidelines as much as possible impose a limitations. Since Facebook is the most popular social media, expect that there are also many opportunist. To prevent anomaly and negative views about this they must first have strong security.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
auntyjmary

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:12:29 PM

Maybe we need to give Mark Zukerberg and Facebook inc. sometime before they come up with the clear explanation. The project as speculated is expected to commence in early 2020. Hopefully, before the beginning of next year, am sure there would be a clear roadmap for most of us who are interested in this great initiative by Facebook.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 11:30:25 PM

I don't think it will be minable, in my opinion i think it's going to be a crypto cash alternative or a stable coin. But more than that i will laugh at the idea of privacy or pseudo-anonymity of this kind of coin for obvious reasons. There is NO way for you to use this kind of coin and not link it with your facebook account. No matter what the name turns out to be, what people want to know is how it will work or be used

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:35:15 AM

I also read a lot of different news about the Facebook coin. I have a lot of questions about this coin. The creation of this coin is a great event for cryptocurrency, although I am not a Facebook fan. We can only wait for the developers to give us the answers to our questions.
The facebook team has stated if they will be releasing the whitepaper as soon as possible and i think before the launch of its crypto. The team said two months from now we will see all of the detail for facebook coin that called libra coin. But i just stay with my HNC

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:45:22 AM

Facebook's currency is a stablecoin, and I think it won't be able to be mined and exchanged.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptoIron8

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:57:03 AM

To be honest, I still cannot believe Facebook is issuing its own digital currency until an official statement of the social media giant comes by. But I do not mean that I do not have trust in cryptocurrency. I am a strong supporter of cryptocurrency. But regarding a coin to be launched by Facebook, I still have doubt. If this happens, it will do miracle.

I agree, Facebook is already doing well as it is.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:08:59 AM

if all with Facebook will develop their coin, hopefully it will be very helpful and useful for everyone, especially the bounties who will definitely help it at the earliest, which is clear if there is a Facebook coin, it becomes even more crowded for the cryptocurrency world even though at the beginning of 2018 Facebook has prohibit crypto from being spread on the page.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:23:53 AM

don't know where you guys keep getting this news from and because I can't confirm it from any good source I find it difficult to believe until there is an official announcement by the company. I also suggest that you do the same than speculating

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

No official statement yet that is really coming from Mark Zucker but there are users already saying its a stablecoin. I think it was tue finance executive that provides the statement where it only resulted to more questions. If it cqn be mined, a lot of us will probably be buying GPUs soon. It will be valueable but I don't think it shall be something we could mine.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███