Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is some sort of bull run  (Read 7168 times)
Differ

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:31:15 PM

It is best to diversify and accumulate cryptocurrency now in different ways, without waiting for BTC go up

I advise Cloud Token (only the beginning of the project), read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157220.0 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:04:23 PM

As per your research, Ziliqa is good investment. But many may find the coin not that much attractive. Ziliqa maybe good. What I am trying to say that investment in coins may defer from person to person. Some like a coin while other do not. But one should always research before investing. Research gives you a view of a project you are planning to invest.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:14:14 PM

Yes i think this is an organic growth, quite similar with 2017 when ICO being a trend, now bitcoin growth more than double just in 2 month with the rise of IEO trend, i think if this trend continue we will see amazing things come up in near future
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:38:53 PM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

I am sorry but what is your experience?

Did you experience more bull runs than others? That is the only one which have appeared in this world the runup to 20k BTC ?

I dont see no real arguments because we will experience altcoin bull run just pure speculation.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:43:56 PM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Do not invest without research , your money your dedication. AS per my research

Ziliqa
Nano is good for investment.

Definitely it is. In fact its already a bull run because bitcoin almost double its value over the past few months. Sooner or later when the value of bitcoin stabilize, altcoins will be the one to go next. We might experienced another all time high for the next couple of months. Right now, its better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum because those two are the hottest crypto right now. Its also good to buy some altcoins while their value are still cheap.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:53:01 PM

if you see a gradual growth from last year. I think the bull is running now and we are in the middle stage. in the sense that the market can continue to grow if the bulls that occur get a good response to bring in new investors. but this can also have a negative impact, if later there is no positive response from fresh money coming in.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:55:43 PM

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Ziliqa

this is not really a fake bullrun and it just the start because halving will happen next year so we can expect more price rise

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:57:40 PM

I believe that bullrun today visible clearly. In the two years that I am in the cryptocurrency industry, I saw this for the first time. Try to invest more in altcoins.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:00:04 PM

This is a good bullrun for the BTC holders in the market. but why only BITCOIN and some other alts?
we can see the graph that mose crypto are rising now though they are all in USD price,.
but the real price in bitcoin to alts is not changing good.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:28:44 PM

I am still waiting for the right moment. I know that we really have to be very patient especially this time that all things are getting better. What we need to do is to gather information, knowledge and master every skills that we can get in terms of Cryptocurrency. Anytime from now, a bullrun can occur and everyone will rejoice for this historical moment in the Crypto community.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

yes likely it is.. i am not expecting also that bitcoin will reach $50000 for this market move, but at least it was on 2 digits and still climbing up.. hoping this year end to reach the all time high again..

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:18:00 PM

BTC is weakly amenable to the rules, too many factors affect the price, I agree that a positive trend has begun, but it is too difficult to give a forecast.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:46:31 PM

With all the red I am seeing in my Coinstats app, I am seriously doubting the bullrun especially the fact that I am not seeing the kind of increase that we saw in late 2017, if that kind of bullrun happens again, we would be seeing almost all Cryptocurrencies increasing rapidly.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

With all the red I am seeing in my Coinstats app, I am seriously doubting the bullrun especially the fact that I am not seeing the kind of increase that we saw in late 2017, if that kind of bullrun happens again, we would be seeing almost all Cryptocurrencies increasing rapidly.
I am generally in shock, I do not understand how the Altcoins could have fallen in their price. I lost 72% in Bitcoin on a cryptocurrency port - 4.2 BTC
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:01:05 PM

I couldn't agree much to all these news around that finally the bullrun is finally here again. No doubt, we have seen a mind blowing surge in the price of especially bitcoin,  however,  without the whole market enjoying such development,  then we can't say truly bullrun has come again.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:24:46 PM

Yes, it's obvious that the bull run is coming. But while coins do not grow very rapidly. Good growth shows only bitcoin but other coins rose only slightly. The real bull run will start when the whole market shows a significant improvement in the price.
I hope you are right and hope that you think it in a positive way. Believing the market that it will turn fully into a bull run, not only we saw Bitcoin rise but of course the entire market. This has changed and more investors are on the look into bitcoin rather than of considering with altcoins, this is one reason why Bitcoin keeps moving while the majority of the Altcoins are still sleeping dead.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:35:26 PM

Yes, BTC will not reach 50,000 fast. Actually, I do not believe it will not reach that target soon in the future. But most of the time these days coins are pumping. not real bull run. but we can expect the overall bull run.

posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 12:47:09 AM

I also thinks that this is some kind of bull run because as we can see in bitcoin, it increases little by little and altcoins could be follow to its price for increasing. I hope bitcoin increase more this year to continue recovers the market which could be a big chance to earn profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:22:29 AM

Ziliqa

BTC has increased almost 5 times since the beginning of this year. This bull run cannot be fake, the market is currently in sideways to prepare to continue pumping in the next few months. It is expected that this year BTC will reach $ 10k, but it came sooner than we all expected
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:40:31 AM

BTC has increased almost 5 times since the beginning of this year.

That's correct,  Smiley

This bull run cannot be fake, the market is currently in sideways to prepare to continue pumping in the next few months.

What some think is that BTC will just shoot up without correction, it's harder this time, we cannot just based on the past trends without considering some improvement so far.

When there are people who short, we can expect some price manipulation, but I believe the uptrend is more dominant, so we should expect more uptrend.

It is expected that this year BTC will reach $ 10k, but it came sooner than we all expected

That's my minimum prediction but I believe it could go as high as $20K and the new ATH will be born.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀