Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is some sort of bull run  (Read 7167 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 05:06:10 AM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Do not invest without research , your money your dedication. AS per my research

Ziliqa
Nano is good for investment.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:34:42 AM

BTC still the best for this bull run.
There will be other altcoins on the consideration of other investors, you are forgetting ethereum and litecoin which will take a halving few in month's time.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:14:38 AM

I have been very sceptic about the recent bitcoin uptrend and had suspected it to be a bull trap after the initial pump that touched $9000 before dropping, I have been 70% bearish but the recent upward movement again has made me reduce it and increase my bullish stake. Hopefully may go all in on alts when all appears very good

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 06:34:26 AM

Very likely, the market has shown some very good signs, I have tried to compare it with that of last year and everything seems to be in synonym, I think it will be more rewarding to invest in alts at this time as the prices are quite cheap

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:35:47 AM

BTC still the best for this bull run.
There will be other altcoins on the consideration of other investors, you are forgetting ethereum and litecoin which will take a halving few in month's time.
It's investors decision making in order to take advantage of this coming pumped, like what OP have said do your own research and invest with your
chosen projects, there's lots of good coins out there that will benefits the bull holding those will bring decent profits to your investment.
Bharathi13

Activity: 368
Merit: 25

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:58:35 AM

Yes this is some sort of bull run & revolving around Bitcoin and few altcoins & altcoins market have not showed any bigger movement yet. When the bitcoin will cross 10000$ mark there is big chances altcoin market will also pick up rally & will give good profit. In my opinion if need to take maximum profit out of altcoins investment then you must include one or two exchange base coins like KCS, Qash, BNB, OKEX, HT into your profile.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:00:06 AM

first of all you have been among altcoins too much that makes you think bitcoin "pumped" to whatever price. but it wasn't a "pump" otherwise price would have fallen down to $2000 by now. pump is what altcoins have and that is why they can't keep it up and keep falling back down again.

secondly, this is not a bull run. so far it has been a come back out of a big dip that made bitcoin price be in an underpriced (below intrinsic value) state which is why it jumped back up. and now we are starting to enter the next bull market that will start soon. these days are the accumulation phase of that.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:01:47 AM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Ziliqa

The price movement int he space is not linear I ope you know, so because BTC pumped to 2x in 2 months means nothing, remember BTC moves from $6k to $20k in less than 2 years and after than corrected to $3k, I am not saying we are not entering into bull market but becareful with your projection

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:03:40 AM

I see most alt top 10 has increased slightly in the past few months. As you mentioned that coin, joining the IEO is probably better
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:28:21 AM

Well, I would not say that there was a rapid growth of the market,or even growth,so plus or minus at the same level are,the movement I think up when the mark of 500 billion overcome capitalization,then we can safely say that the market growth has gone,and it probably all wait,very much,and hope when this moment still comes)

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:12:29 AM

I see most alt top 10 has increased slightly in the past few months. As you mentioned that coin, joining the IEO is probably better

we can see for the current situation, that most of the altcoins have not experienced an increase, sometimes even decreasing sharply. although currently the price of bitcoin is quite increasing, but it's all different from the altcoin situation.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:18:18 AM

Yeah now BTC has reached 8705 and it continues, this month it will reach 9K up and this time the bull is not fake I think so too.

tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 08:28:24 AM

When many bull runers shouted, I thought carefully, BTC had to break the resistance of $ 9k5 to prove it was strong enough to escape the downtrend from 2018.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:32:30 AM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run.
Is there such a thing as fake bull run?

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink
You cannot be certain of this. If bitcoin retraces, money does not necessarily go to alts since most top alts retraces as well.

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

this does seem the beginning of a bull run...
now let's face it: BTC seems to be the safest investment as it seems to be starting it's bull run and will easily bring profits ; but with BTC the probability to get máx 10x is very low, while there are alts with potential to get way above that!
So, nothing against BTC or in favour of any other coin... it is just math and logic... if you invest in BTC there is lower risk and lower potential reward, if you invet in alts and choose them well, there is higher risk but also higher profit potential.......
good luck

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:29:15 AM

Sure it is. The last bull run is just a trap, many traders fell for that and entered a long entry. Then it dropped from $9k down to $7k. Unexpected downfall. Anyway, if this bull run will continue, though it is slowly increasing and the crypto analyst's price target is $11,500.

Somehow, you were right. The moment btc's price perform the pump, most of the altcoins are also increased. As for today, this is the update.

Image from Coindesk

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 09:29:54 AM

The present market movement looks legit to me and its just getting started ,I just hope bitcoin will be able to break the 9000$ price this time and what will remain will be uptrending

funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:31:41 AM

Ziliqa

If you look at last bull season graphics, you can see similar movements. Price will rise slowly... We will watch rise slowly maybe to 20K again. Then it will start to be fast again. It may take some times more.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:37:32 AM

In my opinion it is too early to talk about the next bullish trend, but it seems like the market is slowly recovering its positions. However, I did not see any great price increases by the major altcoins besides BNB.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

Ziliqa

I've read some analysis and for a bull run to exist, there should be a good amount of buy orders just below the current price but this rapid increase in price are not supported by strong buy walls. So, when the people stops buying or comes a huge sell wall, the price would again plummet largely to reach the previous base price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄