Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is some sort of bull run  (Read 7168 times)
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:33:18 AM

Very encouraging market, the year, 2019 is experiencing, and it is a good sign that will help the flow of institutional funds into cryptocurrency. The crypto market has not got institutional funds so far, and the fact is that without institutional funds, the market finds it difficult to become stable and to be accepted widely. Yes the bullish trend will continue we should believe. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:38:01 AM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Do not invest without research , your money your dedication. AS per my research

Ziliqa
Nano is good for investment.

Agreed, this market trend is the best for new investor to choose their primary investment. Bull run is on our way already its gonna be big in the next year. All we can do is give a less patience and then were on our way to make a best profit, this year seems too promising for us so hold tight and enjoy every moment.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:49:49 AM

Bitcoin already reach peak price in 2019 and i think its good sign for market.
It has not reach it's peaked yet, compared to last 2017, we are still 50% of the ATH, so we need to grow more to be called the market is really growing.

Market looks attractive again and its good for investor and i hope it will attract new investor and can give effect to altcoin price againts bitcoin

This is just the beginning but we should remain confident and strong while holding as unexpected things could still happen, like a big dump that could cause panic. Market is bullish, but I think bull run is not happening yet.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:05:17 AM

Very encouraging market, the year, 2019 is experiencing, and it is a good sign that will help the flow of institutional funds into cryptocurrency. The crypto market has not got institutional funds so far, and the fact is that without institutional funds, the market finds it difficult to become stable and to be accepted widely. Yes the bullish trend will continue we should believe. 

2019 much better than 2018 because the price already increase. It give me more confident to hold my token. I think institutional already in market but they not announce it yet because perhaps they want buy it as long bitcoin price looks cheap
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:08:38 AM

Alternatives will make for good performing investments soon if the alt-season returns once Bitcoin gains more mainstream attention due to major developments like Facebook's cryptocurrency project which are increasing awareness of these technologies just make sure you choose top ranked assets for your portfolio

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 03:24:10 AM

As  per my experience , this is not fake bull run. this will be bull run , but do not expect 50000$ per BTC.  BTC double ,means from 4000$ to 8000$ went in a short time , last 2 month it drastically moved up.

Now BTC will pump , after wards all the money will go to the ALT coins, they will pump up soon too.  Wink

Ziliqa

Well, as of now the Bitcoin's price is at $10,000 and it is still continuously rising. I think it is really bull run and right now I'm preparing to sell at the right time for huge profits.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:19:43 AM

Its good to know that bullrun is slowly showing in the market, and im so happy that almost all members and the community itself are happy to with their profits, unlike last year we are all in dilemma, wherein losses are expected, Not only BTC but also with other coins, ETH is also good this time, price is surging up high, some coins and alts will have their time too, we could not expect a total bullrun of all the coins or alts, lets wait it to happen.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:25:57 AM

I think the markets started to turn bullish back in February. It is much better to have a slow steady increase than a sudden huge one.
Price rises have accelerated recently, but the question is whether this is sustainable without having a period of levelling off to establish support.
I hope it's sustainable, I really don't want a repeat of 2018!
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:43:54 AM

As of this time, bitcoin already reached $10700 and this is already considered a real bullrun that many people in the crypto community have been waitingfor. Those who hodl their bitcoin since the bear market in 2018 can hope for possible this year. Investors' confidence has already returned to the cryptomarket and expect more uptrends to come in the remaining months of this year. Strong alts like ethereum are good to invest in this time of surging bitcoin.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:48:02 AM

As of this time, bitcoin already reached $10700 and this is already considered a real bullrun that many people in the crypto community have been waitingfor. Those who hodl their bitcoin since the bear market in 2018 can hope for possible this year. Investors' confidence has already returned to the cryptomarket and expect more uptrends to come in the remaining months of this year. Strong alts like ethereum are good to invest in this time of surging bitcoin.
now the growth of bitcoin is extraordinary, which I hope will not be corrected or maybe there will only be a slight correction for the pump this time, because the increase is quite large, I myself am afraid that bitcoin will not have good power, and correction will soon occur.

eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:40:00 AM

I think the markets started to turn bullish back in February. It is much better to have a slow steady increase than a sudden huge one.
Price rises have accelerated recently, but the question is whether this is sustainable without having a period of levelling off to establish support.
I hope it's sustainable, I really don't want a repeat of 2018!
I also prefer and smooth, slower increase than to have a rapid one.
We know the possible result if the market will turn to a rapid increase, the counter part of it will be a rapid dump as well.
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:43:30 AM

Bitcoin is continued to increase and its opposite for all other alts.
Be careful guys with low tier altcoins.

Yes, you are right we have to be very careful with the low tire coins and now it is the right time to grab the coin which has huge potential in the market like EOS, TRX, ADA, NEO, BNB etc. Now we are going to get higher numbers of the coin with our Bitcoin and ETH holding.
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:47:19 AM

Good to see that after downtrand Bitcoin looking strong. Let's hope for the Continuation of positive uptrend. Stay blessed.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:59:50 AM

now it is.. 10k is a psychological barrier, I believe it will keep growing fast this year.

bakkt is near too, finally  Wink

Yes, I believe it too. We will see bitcoin price will grow in this year and will break any high price barrier. But we are hard to predict how the higher bitcoin price will hit because the market situations still cannot be predicted. We could prepare to sell at the very highest price later and place it on the market, so we don't have to miss the chance to sell the bitcoin. But be careful because the dump of the price can happen in anytime, so make sure you don't panic.

H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:07:38 PM

Ziliqa

You were somehow right about this, now bitcoin price is above $10k and maybe keep rising.
I think when the bull market comes, there will be a spiking price before it comes, like the market now.
It is time to buy more coins and hold it to the end of the year.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:13:04 PM

I don`t know if this time is a bull ran or just another trap but BTC is going to 11k just a couple more dollars, i would think twice before buying in, alts is not moving and Eth is crawling in price.
installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:13:46 PM

For sure the market is on the raise now, but it is too early to make any sort of statements, because BTC has not shown its ATM till now, but I am sure it will till the end of this year and then we can clearly say that the bullish market has arrived.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:18:03 PM

I think that by the end of the year we will see 30 thousand dollars for bitcoin,that the market began to shadow up and the bull market went,the question is whether it will be quickly thrown down again,if not,then I think now 11 will overcome,and the key 300milli mark pododoleli capitalization,and everything in General will be chocolate)

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:52:06 PM

Right now we can definitely tell that we are in a bull run with better prices that can be seen since 2017. Though please be mindful that the situation right now is quite different from that time as it is not a hype phase where anything can just be integrated with a blockchain, rather it is a stage where integration might be a possibility and investing in a future big player can make a difference.
Lamba.Mylatka.Koks.

Activity: 114
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

After 3000 already 11,000. Will you believe that this is a bullish race when there will be 25,000? That's what a bear season is doing. People lose faith in a bright future))
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: