Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:31:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ??  (Read 12368 times)
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:20:46 PM

I prefer to promote bounties with very low allocation like 25k to 50k because they feel legit and true ,bounties with high allocations sounds over exaggerated like too good to be true and when they get listed they are the ones that lose 90% of value

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:30:05 PM

Have you ever heard the saying “to promise is not to marry,” so this is the very case. Where they promise this kind of payment, I never participate. This is a cheap trick to attract participants, without any consequences. There are plenty of reasons to pay nothing.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:33:28 PM

there is no profit in bounties anyways, the only profit is for those who create them and that is only if their scam succeeds otherwise for all the participants, even if they make some money, it will NOT be profitable because they have spent a ton of their time working for that small amount of money which they could spend more constructively and make a lot more money. so they are in fact in a loss.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:41:28 PM

I don't think it is completely based on the bounty allocation but the value and quality of the project. Its possible to get a bounty with low allocation turning out to be highly rewarding due to better value than a bounty with much allocation and less value. It is always better to see the potentials and commitment in a project before enrolling for their bounty, this way, you stand a chance to get rewarded sooner than later.
mpandam123

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

In my opinion about projects that have bounties with large or small allocations, I will definitely find out whether the project is feasible to be promoted because we don't know whether the results will be a lot or little by looking at the project and allocation. And that's also sometimes if a project holds a bounty with a large allocation and gets a softcap or hardcap usually the team will end the bounty or reduce the acquisition of tokens obtained from the bounty.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:45:48 PM

Yes it is possible that bounties with huge allocation make you profitable if the project is a very good one with pro teams backing it up ,these type of projects will have a very good use case for there coins or tokens so its all in bounty hunters hand ,choose wisely
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:48:06 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.

I don't go for allocations anymore, I used to but not now seeing how my hundreds of thousands of tokens are only worth pennies I matured and always check the potential of the coin in the market or promote coins that are already in the market it saves me time and effort., bounty hunters should not be tempted on the token potential price that is set by the dev.

Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

In my experience of bounty campaigns. The allocation of rewards for high bounty does not mean that the participants in the campaigns can receive high value cards. Take the time to verify projects that are truly quality and have a development path, responsibility for the project rather than relying on such subjective assessments.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:03:04 PM

It is just for the sole purpose of the bounty to look more inviting so a lot of bounty hunters will join.
So what?

Not all bounty hunter will just look for the allocation that will be given. Some of them tend to buy the tokens which they are supporting because they got so in to it.
I mean, they started to love the company because of all the updates and how good the management is. Also promises will be within it.
Do not be deceived by it. It could be a trap. Grin
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:09:38 PM

Even if the bounty allocation is up to 10million dollars it doesn't matter at all ,what you should be on the look out for is the project itself ,even if the token supply is 100billion or 100 million the question you should be asking yourself is how good the project is and how experience the teams are

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

Even if the bounty allocation is up to 10million dollars it doesn't matter at all ,what you should be on the look out for is the project itself ,even if the token supply is 100billion or 100 million the question you should be asking yourself is how good the project is and how experience the teams are
many people do not think about it. they see only numbers and are willing to take a chance and the problem is that they do not see objective scam because of their greed

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:16:10 PM

When you talk about bounty it is not only about large allocation, because it will not guarantee the project will success and profitable. For me, the key to choose bounty is how good the project is to community and the line up of the team members.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:20:54 PM

Big allocation is better but more important is all about of a good and solid project. Big allocation will reward you more but there's no use of shit token.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:22:03 PM

As most of the projects now are scam, the numbers are of less concern.
Most of the ICO based bounty puts the largest possible bounty amount in the title which is when they provide if they achieved their hard cap which is nearly impossible these days and the real cap is much lesser so are bounty rewards. And longer the campaign runs, lesser would be your allocation or more would be your effort.
The projects that have already been listed on an exchange allocates a small amount of token while an ICO in first phase allocates larger amounts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:25:06 PM

Simply no. The value of your bounty rewards depends on the value of the tokens. If you hold thousands of tokens which are never listed in an exchange would yield you nothing but a hundred of tokens with a price value of more than 10$ would be good for you. So it all depends on the project and it's success.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 03:30:54 PM

I think is not always, because that will not be guaranteed to make you always profitable. In my opinion, bounty with big allocation is vulnerable to fraud. So we should be careful to decide which bounty that we have to follow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:43:17 PM

Base on my experience of being a bounty hunter in signature campaign is if the allocation for bounties is big or let's as say large amount of tokens , so meaning you can receive big after the campaign which  compensated by your rank but I have noticed that the price is inversely proportional , meaning if the amount given is big , the price is very low and if the allocation is small , the price of tokens is huge .
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:50:36 PM

I think is not always, because that will not be guaranteed to make you always profitable. In my opinion, bounty with big allocation is vulnerable to fraud. So we should be careful to decide which bounty that we have to follow.
That's true and I've experienced it. Previously, I was always interested and happy with the large allocation. And after I worked for the project, I didn't get any payment at all. That's why now I don't want to see first for allocations. I want to see for the first time the project, after that it will only be allocated. Actually it's a great allocation, but if you don't pay, it's certainly not profitable for you.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

Do you believe that 1 Million in tokens will really get any value equivalent to 1 million dollars?

No this is just a strategy to bring more participants to join,if they really want to allocate more funds pay from their hands which really can make noticeable changes.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:06:52 PM

sometimes bounty with big allocation more than 2m$ is just scam project and bounty with low allocation it will hit success.
i don't know why, but now i never seen the total allocation for bounty campain.
i just look how that project doing and what product will lauch next.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: