Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ??  (Read 12368 times)
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:07:07 PM

I think is not always, because that will not be guaranteed to make you always profitable. In my opinion, bounty with big allocation is vulnerable to fraud. So we should be careful to decide which bounty that we have to follow.
That's true and I've experienced it. Previously, I was always interested and happy with the large allocation. And after I worked for the project, I didn't get any payment at all. That's why now I don't want to see first for allocations. I want to see for the first time the project, after that it will only be allocated. Actually it's a great allocation, but if you don't pay, it's certainly not profitable for you.

indeed the gift and the large allocation does not always guarantee a big profit too. because we can get a profit if we want to work hard, and not only depend on things we may not necessarily get. so we should be careful here.
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:25:48 PM

People are more convinced by the allocations they see some bounties comes along with. People are so much concerned about that to the extent that they tend out ignoring projects or bounties with small allocations which would have made them more profitable. What is needed is a thorough research into the bounties you participate in, and trust me your work won't be in vain.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 05:00:41 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.
Bounty that allocate huge token are deception, it is kind of throwing banana at a monkey a lot of inexperience hunters are attracted to the bounty because of the big allocation, we all want something enormous but most time those kind of bounty end up to be scam an example of that id ENVION bounty.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Doblenk (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:51:41 AM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

Bounty that allocate huge token are deception, it is kind of throwing banana at a monkey a lot of inexperience hunters are attracted to the bounty because of the big allocation, we all want something enormous but most time those kind of bounty end up to be scam an example of that id ENVION bounty.

Yes that's how I was just a beginner when I saw the bounty with a large allocation of funds made me tempted to take part in it but it was just a trick.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:35:22 AM

my biggest reward from bounty is 9k usd, and that come from bounty with small allocation, i never earn much from big allocation bounties, and also many of them turn to scam, so for now i just focus with small allocation project with realistic goal
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:16:21 AM

In my case, many bounties with large allocations ended up with very low price when they are listed in exchanges. Unless the project is well planned with believable products and managed by team with good reputation, it price might fall below its ICO price when it get listing. Small allocation but legitimate bounty can give you earn you a lot of money when its token is listed in a top exchange. Better to make a research first on the bounty campaigns before joining to find the right one that can give you good rewards.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:20:05 AM

In actuality it is not an indicator as there are still different things that you need to consider, like if the project can meet the expectations of the investors and how many participants in the bounty. I would suggest that you review said bounties and projects for its success and if its profitable.
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:22:37 AM

You need to be careful in choosing a bounty campaign. Sometimes a campaign with a $1 million reward will be much worse than the one with a $50,000 reward. It all depends on the number of participants, the duration of the bounty of the campaign and many more different factors.
evenotto

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:24:20 AM

in profit you will be in any form, because you don’t invest your money in bounty - only time.
Well, get $ 1000 as at the price of ICO \ IEO or get $ 10 at the exchange rate of coin - this is the question.
Already a couple of years, as the amount of payments, is about $ 10 instead of $ 1000, and it’s not even always for projects where many bountists are involved.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:25:37 AM

IMO not necessarily large allocation is more profitable dude, it usually happens that its a scam or shit token that wants to take advantage of investors only. By the way large allocations are also not entirely true dude, their team can reduce prizes hunters for the various reasons they make. So its not an allocation that can be profitable but whether the development of the product has large funds as well before starting the product or not as usual "its not".

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:26:01 AM

nothing is profitable when a campaign has a big reward. it will only make the future of the project threatened. if the sales of this token are not as expected, inflation will be on the market because the tokens are more than the bounty. investors will be afraid to hold long term.

and large allocations are also sometimes very unfavorable for bounty participants. the manager and the project team have the power to change the rules when the campaign ends, they may cut the allocation. because they think very big and so on.

there have been many projects like this, at the beginning they promised big rewards. many participants were interested and finally joined, but in the end they were like I said before. so don't believe things like this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

no one knows which tokens will last or are valuable even though they launch projects with large allocations. all of that is erratic and even vice versa, but for sure I don't think you are easily affected by large or small allocations. the important ones ensure the clarity of their project and the purpose or product they are creating.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
sri.bima

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:52:02 PM

I think that is one part or strategy in attracting the attention of participants and also investors to invest in their projects. Prizes with large allocations are certainly more attractive, but they do not necessarily guarantee the certainty of success. Success will only be achieved if the Team works hard and compact, always creating brilliant and focused ideas. Reaching the softcap is the target, and achieving hardcap is something extraordinary. Registered on the exchange, is the beginning of competition.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:41:42 PM

Sometimes yes, but it is not right time for wasting your time on bounties.
I have some friends getting 10 k usd from crypterium and titanium those allocated like 1 mln+ on bounties

crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:29:10 PM

Still no but if the bounty are paying with eth or btc absolutely yes it will make me sure profits but in other hand how about investors? so i suggest them to make investments only in good projects like Dencoin tokens. because this project is legit and reliable sources of good alts.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

In my opinion, every allocation for a prize campaign is taken from the hardcap achievement ... try to pay attention to the website every project you follow must be allocated according to a predetermined percentage ... and for campaign prize allocation usually a maximum of 4-5% and if reach hardcap ... if it doesn't reach hardcap then the allocation for the prize campaign will be reduced according to the number of sales tokens ..

mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

I think that depends on the project, there were bounty companies that allocated 3,000,000$ and then these coins could be sold with good money.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:51:56 PM

Some bounty projects have very good allocations and the projects also have a high price value. so actually this depends on the selection we make, when we can choose the right bounty project and have good prospects, we can get good results. but remember that allocations will not have a big effect because those who will determine the quality of the projects will still be able to show their existence in the market or not.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:53:01 PM

Marketing funds are not distributed fairly on same cases but only honest teams decide to pay the full bounty allocation to the bounty hunters. The downside of bounty campaigns are more than advantages but there is no other way for bounty hunters except keep participating.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:55:34 PM

Any project can be profitable and it does not depend on how many coins were allocated to the bounty program. Pay more attention to what the project represents, what task it faces, what the project for the blockchain industry can do, whether the team has a ready-made prototype or a working version of the product.... In general, do a research! I think the amount of allocated coins depends on the total amount that the project intends to issue.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: