Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:14:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can bounty with large allocations make you profitable ??  (Read 12374 times)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:22:42 PM

Just as in the case of investor,  everyone determines for himself, when to sell for fair profit. Huge allocation or lesser,  the market worth is the the common denominator for all rewards. Huge rewards with low woth is still the same with low rewards huge worth....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:25:27 PM

Allocation for bounties matter, but with my experience in bounties, it's not entirely about allocations. For example carry protocol allocation for article wasn't really large at such, but it did 10x on exchange. So you see, some will have large allocation for bounty but will dump -10x when listed on exchange. Also look at the project, how good is it? Do you think it has future prospects? These are some things to consider before doing any bounty.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:07:50 PM

As far as I can judge from my own experience, this is not so important. Only marketing is important. The stronger the marketing of the project, the higher the likelihood that in the wake of popularity, its price will soar.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:49:59 AM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

So where do you think that will be promising and the tokens are valuable ??

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

what do you think about this opinion.

The small the allocation the better, because it has only limited number of tokens to be in circulation, the thing is many bounty projects has millions of bounty tokens allocated but the price in it, is just minimal, so i think the lower the tokens, the higher the value, its a vice versa i think, but i dont usually join projects that are large number of tokens allocated, its just a waste of time for me, as the total value of tokens is just a penny.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 12:17:00 PM

I often see bounties that allocate large tokens even equivalent to $ 1 million in tokens.
 Then there are also bounties that have a small allocation of around $ 50k USD in tokens ...

because I also wonder why the team held a bounty with only large allocations of softcap money not achieved.

Bounty hunters are wiser now, big allocations will not lure them if they see the project is dubious, they are looking more on the project's potential in the market, what if you can get 5 or 6 digit tokens if you cannot even sell them or the price is worth a few pennies in the market.

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:30:39 PM

allocation for me is not a major benchmark in joining a profitable bounty, but what I have noticed is how well the team and project will be done, because not all large bounties have the price of tokens or coins that are good or even worthless at all . so we can't see a bounty from the allocation.
Differ

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:36:13 PM

Maybe, but you have to be very diligent and patient.

I advise Cloud Token (only the beginning of the project), read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157220.0 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:59:40 PM

For sure it can, but it all depends on their developers and team members. When they have a well written whitepaper, great marketing plan, good process at the product development and a bunch of money, they have all chances to make their coin very big.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

From my experience, most bounties with large allocations always result in problems. Either the bounty hunters are locked for a long period of time to prevent dumping of tokens. It is part of strategies used by project dev to attract many hunters in promoting their tokens. Subaj is one of them. Up till today, ( almost a year now) bounty hunters token were not allocated not to talk about being distributed. Also, the CEO on the telegram page has turned to ban anyone that makes a provocative comment about the bounty programme. A lot still exist today but recently old bounty hunters are getting wiser
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:33:32 PM

A large bounty allocation means huge earnings but take note that its a "potential" earning not a sure thing. Of course it all depends whether the project will be successful or not. The allocation is useless if the project fails. Also, if it succeeds, it still depends on its value when it hits the market. The developer and the bounty manager are also contributes to your success whether they will distribute the token or not.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

A large bounty allocation means huge earnings but take note that its a "potential" earning not a sure thing. Of course it all depends whether the project will be successful or not. The allocation is useless if the project fails. Also, if it succeeds, it still depends on its value when it hits the market. The developer and the bounty manager are also contributes to your success whether they will distribute the token or not.

Sometimes they just payout. It happens. If noone else wants to join and only one person believes in the project then they deserve to earn that many coins. Everyone else had the same chance to join but didn't.
Sometimes they will reduce it or it will be a massive amount to one person. None the less said person would have earned majority shares in that coin.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:15:58 PM

For sure it can, but it all depends on their developers and team members. When they have a well written whitepaper, great marketing plan, good process at the product development and a bunch of money, they have all chances to make their coin very big.
but sometimes the best planning is not as smooth as expected. even though the plan has been run sometimes the market response is not so good. that makes many projects finally have to die and be buried, because they do not have good asset values ​​and good trade.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
akuser

Activity: 526

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:19:15 PM

Large allocations are no guarantee to get big profits from the campaign.
but this can be a consideration so that your time is more valuable.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:51:45 PM

People are so much concern with bounties with huge allocations which at the long round produces no reasonable profit. For bounties to be considered profitable, it doesn't matter how huge the allocation might be, provided the team behind the project is good and experienced to market the project well. I disagree with bounties with huge allocations considered profitable.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:07:00 PM

You can promise everything, but do nothing at the same time. Almost all the companies that promised the mountains of gold, did not pay anything out of what was promised, or the payments were a penny. The main thing to attract more people, by any means. Conversely, at first glance, payments by companies with a not very serious budget turned out to be the most generous.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:16:29 PM

All adequate projects have no campaign bounty or have a very small reward pool. Big reward pool = dump, everyone knows it. For me personally, a large reward pool looks much worse than a small one.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:13:57 PM

The size of the allocation given is not a guarantee for bounty hunters to get a big profit. it all depends on the value of the token distributed. even though the allocation is up to $ 10 million, it will not benefit bounty hunters, if later the tokens distributed are worthless at all.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:25:09 PM

I think that no, I have not yet met such Bounty where you could become rich or get very large rewards - these are all fairy tales.  As for me, and in general now Bounty is very tightly paying everything.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:02:03 PM

Many projects cheat bounty hunters, it has become commonplace, and this is no surprise. Many projects promise a lot, but pay nothing or pay a penny. But sometimes, companies can pay me very large sums of money.
Unfunnybtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

After mid-2018, it didn't matter how many tokens were allocated for the bounty, because they always fell in price to almost zero. If the bull run starts this year, the size will matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: