Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to invest about crypto currency  (Read 1062 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:31:54 AM

Of course, it was always and always will be, before investing in any sphere and this also applies to the cryptocurrency sphere, each investor must always fully explore the place where he is going to invest his money, so that later he will not regret lost investments.
If you know exactly what you are doing, it possible no regrets will follow unless there is a problem with you, the way you manage your investment.
See to it that you are knowledgeable enough since crypto investment is a high risk than of normal investment around.
A right choice of coins will give you a better profit and that is we need to practice, and by seeking advice from a trusted source will help you to find it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:39:17 AM

You see it's your choice on which to hold as both are doing well lately. Litecoin has been quite profitable and have been showing a good sign as well as ethereum. Personally I will advise you hold the both applying the rules of diversity in your investment

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:51:36 AM

It all depends on what is your aim. To make a quick buck now or invest some for future gains. I am focusing now on BTC ETH, LTC, BCH some main coins and always a way to have a stable increase.While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future Monero EOS Zcash Historia Lend Dfinity, etc
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:19:59 PM

the right thing to invest now is ethereum and bitcoin. this is the most basic investment for beginners. other than that bnb, xrp and tron ​​are also potential for long-term investment.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:38:41 PM

It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.

Research is very essential in crypto investing. You have to know first its true nature and how it works. Its true that there are people who get rich in crypto but it not happen overnight. You have to work for it and you have to do your own research. Considering the volatility of crypto, many people are actually failed in investing in crypto because they are not prepared and they don't have the skills.

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:55:40 PM

Investment needs a shield, I still have not achieved this realm. For example, recently I joined the IEO of Kucoin, if Kucoin did not hold my KCS, I would have sold it early at 1.1x price, but after Kucoin returned to KCS, I sold them at 1.57
IEO of Kucoin? What are you talking about? There was a 2nd KCS public token sale? Or you talking about IEO on Kucoin launchpad?
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:57:39 PM

the right thing to invest now is ethereum and bitcoin. this is the most basic investment for beginners. other than that bnb, xrp and tron ​​are also potential for long-term investment.
I think if you only rely on these two coins, then the benefits you get will not be maximal, you can use lots of coins like those in the large 1-10 coinmarketcap rank so you can get maximum profit because you have a very large asset investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:06:19 PM

First, never invest all the money in one basket,and distribute the risks,as you can at one time all the savings to lose if you invest in one project,even the most ambitious,so distribute the risks,and carefully study the projects where to invest!

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

It is not easy to get over such dramatic falls as in 2018, but it seems like the market is slowly recovering its positions and will boom soon. We just need to fill our bags with crypto currencies and hope for the best scenario.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:22:36 PM

I am trying not to make advices. You know, you should rely only on your own decision, because you won't blame on other people faulse decision. DYOR!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:29:24 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, then you have to choose really good coins going forward, and you also have to understand how the coins change so that you won't lose in the future and again you have to think about how much capital you spend on that investment

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:33:53 PM

It's a very delicate venture investing in cryptocurrency. It's something one should be careful about and make a dedicated effort to research well before going into it. Most people just hear of successes made by others in crypto and because of that, they feel its an easy stuff and just dive into it.
One thing I can say is that cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart and determined. Also, patience, much of it is required when treading the part of cryptocurrency. Its best to start small, at least with established projects, Bitcoin and Ethereum before moving to upcoming projects like Veil, Harmony, etc.
Like I earlier said, research is of uttermost importance when choosing to invest in cryptocurrency.
Of course, you must work hard to understand what you will invest. Otherwise, it is like gambling, the winning rate can be lower than gambling. So find out carefully before investing.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:09:56 PM

That's right. No successful trader and investor misses the stage of researching the coin they are going to buy. This is the most important stage. If you do not study the coin before buying, then such a transaction will not make sense.
That's the important thing to learn when you want to buy an altcoin. And I have found someone buying an altcoin using feeling without any research or analysis. This is very strange in my opinion, Isn't doing the trade has a high risk but the person only uses a feeling which he thinks is good to buy.
Maybe they are using their luck and instinct instead of using charts and patterned, there's still many investors inside crypto who doesn't believes in any charts knowing that price movements is really unpredictable and there's no accuracy even you will use chartings.

They relied with instinct and own interpretations of their trading activities, some succeeded but most of them will only get frustrated and leaves.
You're right. Perhaps these people who buy coins without research, real professionals and they have a well-developed intuition. But in any case, I think that they still use at least some minimal action to study coin. They just need less time to understand whether this coin is worth attention or not.

safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 10:00:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very good and highly profitable investment for as many that understand the principle behind its operation. It is very essential for whosoever intends to participate in it to acquire the necessary skills required so as not to regret it. The reason why many people don't speak good about crypto is because they have only had the negative side of it from people and not the positive side. There is a need to patiently go through the required training it entails so as to be a beneficiary of its advantages. Risk taking is part of the requirements for in dealing with  crypto.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:08:58 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency can either make you rich or just swallow up your hard earned money.
There are some do's and don't you need to consider before investing in cryptocurrency.
- Don't invest because of hype
- Conduct adequate researches before investing
- Don't invest all your funds into one coins/tokens. Spread it
- Don't let emotions get the better of you
- Don't get scammed(don't use P2P methods on any random group)
- Don't invest what you cannot afford to loose
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:28:21 PM

You can accomplish your research if you dedicated yourself. This is the best advice, you track project partnership and update news and article.
track and find out about the project you want to choose, so you understand and know so you can determine whether the project can grow and become good or not.
invest in every Crypto currency, of course we must be careful and not easily affected, so you focus on your principles and strategies.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:43:58 PM

I have always been saying this and I will keep on saying it over and over. Crypto is not for the lazy nor the timid, it's for the quick, readiness, sharp and hard working. You can't start any venture without having information about it at hand. So before investing into either a coin or project, do you calculative research and make conclusive analysis else it will be like a dream and your hard earned woll just vanish.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:12:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very good and highly profitable investment for as many that understand the principle behind its operation. It is very essential for whosoever intends to participate in it to acquire the necessary skills required so as not to regret it. The reason why many people don't speak good about crypto is because they have only had the negative side of it from people and not the positive side. There is a need to patiently go through the required training it entails so as to be a beneficiary of its advantages. Risk taking is part of the requirements for in dealing with  crypto.
very true what you suggest before starting an investment investors must also understand and understand all forms of risk in these investments because investment with crypto currencies requires enormous confidence and patience in its investment
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:27:51 PM

I have always been saying this and I will keep on saying it over and over. Crypto is not for the lazy nor the timid, it's for the quick, readiness, sharp and hard working. You can't start any venture without having information about it at hand. So before investing into either a coin or project, do you calculative research and make conclusive analysis else it will be like a dream and your hard earned woll just vanish.

agree, research and having a good mentality are the most important things for you to start investing in crypto currency, as long as you can do it well then investing in crypto currency will be the best choice for you to make money

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:52:40 PM

I would advise you to read crypto influencers. These guys can teach you something and shill potential coin. They do research, they have reputation, so here it is, just follow them. But own research does matter!
Look into Vite. This is my advice

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: