Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why my day job is making me depressed  (Read 10350 times)
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:28:57 AM

Regular jobs are depressive as you are a full time slave, selling your life time in exchange for money...
I also see in crypto the possible doorway for independance... I've been in your shoes and I had no success as the coins I hold never boomed...
but giving up is not a part of my thing... I'll keep on trying until I succeed
Good luck!!!!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:04:33 AM

Real life jobs is more reliable, there is assurance that you will get paid and if your present job is bad just quit and look for another job, as for crypto its not that helping now since we entered bear season so i can't give you assurance that you will be able to live comfortably when working fulltime on crypto
Very good advice I do not work with crypto currencies full time because of the reason I have one of them is the problem of legality from the government because the government still does not fully recognize crypto as a currency that can be used in direct transactions in other words investing in crypto is still using my part-time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:18:18 AM

I am probably the biggest fan of that famous phrase "Do what you love & you'll never work a day in your life" so if your daily job is not making you happy then something is really wrong or with you or with that job.. try to find something else to work with, something that makes you pleased to work.. if investing is what you like why don't you try to take it as a full time job? I know it may not be that profitable at the start but once you really understand how it works and spend your time to study about the cryptos market things probably gonna be way easier for you
When you love with your job never have depressed although you are working more than 10 hours every day, but if you dislike with your job and tired working pass 10 hours every day how much salary you earn you will depressed with your working, now I am in cryyptpcurrency where working more than 12 hours every day on my computer, I got enough earning but I enjoyed with my working because I have fun with my position now.
Yes, the point is you have to be able to love your work first because it will make you do it comfortably and sincerely, and in my opinion working 10 hours a day is normal work like someone who works in an office or in a company that I think is more boring but has to do it because of necessity.
and in my opinion working at cryyptpcurrency is more promising and not bound by anyone, and if you want your income to do it and if you feel bored you can stop for a while then go back to work again and cryyptpcurrency is always profitable depending on all the hard work done.
I do agree, it's best to quit if OP is unhappy with his current job. Being comfortable with your job is the most important thing in working. Working with long hours and you feel unhappy is not healthy for an individual.
If OP will choose if he will quit his current job and focus on cryptocurrency and he feels comfortable doing that, then it is the best for him.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:32:08 AM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.

if your daily job doesn't make you happy or at least is good to endure, it can cause you problems in the long run.
it's up to you to decide for yourself where you want to spend most of your time. it's not always as easy as it sounds,
but to a certain extent you already have it in your hands. Smiley
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 10:41:11 AM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

I pray that on Monday 17.06.19 that I can tell my boss where to shove her job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

I love cryptocurrency for this cause too. Infact you could be involved in it a great deal and no one will know you are doing anything, yet you are making alot of money. And  about your job, if the job gives you so much trouble, maybe you can quit and get a better one that suits your personality.  You will be more fulfilled that way

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:44:05 AM

The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

You already understand one of the reason, you might not like the job probably the reward is low compare to the work.

It have been over 5 months since you created this thread, please update us about your job and the HST price.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:53:37 AM

The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

You already understand one of the reason, you might not like the job probably the reward is low compare to the work.

It have been over 5 months since you created this thread, please update us about your job and the HST price.

There will be no update about his job or HST token from OP. To me this sounds like advertising. He say how he wish to
run away from his job, many of us wish that, and after that he is talking about investment that can save him, and others.
I don't believe that his story is true.
   About HST token, current price is 0.000277$, on CoinMarketCap we can see that all time high was in January 2018, it was
5.8$, and all times low just a two weeks ago, October 17, price was 0.00007$. Now you think about investing in this project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:15:54 AM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

Trading cryptocurrency is a highly introverted job and that is what I love about it, you can do it from home, without the noise of extroverted people filling your mind with their toxic rubbish.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

If HST goes to the moon and explodes in value, then I am resigning from my day job.

This is my escape plan from my depressing day job buy purchasing HST tokens here: https://horizonstate.com/hst/

It is true that sometimes the full day's work that we do will become very boring and make us uncomfortable with what we do because of the pressure and targets that must be achieved and we will prefer to do something we can do at any time and can provide advantages, of course in cryptocurrency you can get that. But, not everything you do in cryptocurrency will benefit you, sometimes you will experience a period where you are confused to take the next step and slowly fail, but if you feel you can do your best and continue to make a profit from trading then do it.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:20:29 AM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

It is true that sometimes the full day's work that we do will become very boring and make us uncomfortable with what we do because of the pressure and targets that must be achieved and we will prefer to do something we can do at any time and can provide advantages, of course in cryptocurrency you can get that. But, not everything you do in cryptocurrency will benefit you, sometimes you will experience a period where you are confused to take the next step and slowly fail, but if you feel you can do your best and continue to make a profit from trading then do it.

Doing dayjobs is boring because we have to do repeatable task every day and it will needs more energy when we are doing something that we don't want to do or we already get bored doing that.
This is a usual thing for office worker or any jobs that has reprtitive task. Exiting old job and move to cryptocurrency earning and investing is not bad to do but very high risk. If you have already have savings for your future and feel enough to live with your savings. earning from crypto is the best thing for you, but if you want to still gamble your luck, if the coins that you invested fall down you will have a bad time
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:59:48 AM

If you really want to follow my suggestion, you will not devote your entire thought and time to cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is a risky investment and it will not be a wise idea to leave your current job just for cryptocurrency. You may get much more profits from cryptocurrency than from your job. But at the same time, you may lose your entire savings. You can invest in cryptocurrency without quitting your job.

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

Real life jobs is more reliable, there is assurance that you will get paid and if your present job is bad just quit and look for another job, as for crypto its not that helping now since we entered bear season so i can't give you assurance that you will be able to live comfortably when working fulltime on crypto

yes I agree with you indeed we should not rely on cryptocurrency as the main job or main income. because it is very risky. the cryptocurrency market is very volatile so that the income earned from crypto is also uncertain. while the necessities of life must be fulfilled. it's better if you feel pressured try to find another workplace. I'm sure if we try hard we will get a new job. and being cryptocurrency as a side job.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

I have a full-time day job which makes me so depressed every day.  I just cannot handle 1 more day in my job.  The way that my day job makes me feel has forced me to look for alternative investment streams.  I really love investing in crypto.  I am an introverted person working in a highly extroverted roll, each day I am at work I am dying under the weight of extroverted people.  The noise and chaos that extroverted people spew out into the world makes introverted people highly stressed.

I am holding a significant amount of the altcoin called - HST decision token.  They are about to announce a significant client partnership on Monday 06.17.19

Gather experience when you have Job, you can't never make profits in cryptocurrency if you are out of knowledge of crypto. You can invest in any coin until you have money. We are all hate our jobs, it's doesn't matter. Must need huge experience to do daily trading in your house and don't depends on any one coin.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:21:42 PM

I don’t understand what the problem is. If you don’t like the job, change it. There are obviously many other vacancies in your city. If not, move to another city. Life is one and spending it on depression is pointless.
A very optimistic kind of a person, it's not the end of your life if you are ain't happy with your previous job, move on and find another it's not your obligation to engage yourself to something that you are unhappy. You have a lots of options if you are really tired of dealing with your everyday
activities. Find another company but never to think to switch with crypto if you are not financially capable it will adds the burden.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:26:50 PM

Not everyone in the world has to get rich, man.

You can make you happier, but you can do a smaller job. You may not make much money, but you can be much more comfortable.

You come into this life once, and don't let them ruin it. Always go after your dreams, you won't regret it.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

yes I agree with you indeed we should not rely on cryptocurrency as the main job or main income. because it is very risky. the cryptocurrency market is very volatile so that the income earned from crypto is also uncertain. while the necessities of life must be fulfilled. it's better if you feel pressured try to find another workplace. I'm sure if we try hard we will get a new job. and being cryptocurrency as a side job.
Indeed. You should not rely too much in cryptocurrency because your earnings in crypto is not that enough to provide your necessities, especially if you are new in crypto or a beginner because you will be earning low profit from the start. So, you should put a lot of time in your real life job because your salary will be enough to provide your necessities, and working in a real life job is for a long term, unlike in cryptocurrency not everybody last long from earning in cryptocurrency. But you could work in your real life job and you can invest in cryptocurrency at the same time for you to be comfortable when it comes earning money.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:33:10 PM

I think it is wrong to keep your investment in just one altcoin; moreover, in an altcoin that is not known to anyone. In my opinion, such an investment option can only be with Bitcoin.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

today that someone promised me as he would buy my plan on design with the startup projects for $10B as then tried to cheat to put someone of stranger by me as might risks of rest with chance on future entrance as terms of work with the casuals of jobs as daily schedules.

that i must be as tight to avoid of one as similar customs with presence of the worse of time with him. he might be old and byant to leads as much to keeps with the worst appeals on me
as i am with decision on chance to work of custom of jobs with daily casuals of entrance with the desktop.

good bye for all i need to manage time to lives with my destiny.

akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:55:20 PM

First of all you must be grateful for having a job. Many people out there are not as fortunate as you. This might be a solution for you in living your days with your work.
I am also a person who invests in crypto even if only in small amounts. And also looking for sources of income from several sites that offer payment with crypto. It is indeed comfortable for me even though I don't meet people because I work in my room all day. But we also need to go out refreshing and meet other people.
No matter how hard your work, it is filled with gratitude
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

I don’t understand what the problem is. If you don’t like the job, change it. There are obviously many other vacancies in your city. If not, move to another city. Life is one and spending it on depression is pointless.

Exactly, it is not like his job would speak to his boss that he is resigning, something like that. The final decision will always be on us, the problem is that people are afraid to lose their job, even it is killing them emotionally, physically, or mentally, they think they can't find another job so they stay and bear the pain (how pathetic is that), being a masochist or a martyr won't bring you anywhere, you're just giving yourself problems that you don't want to have.

Most of the people who don't leave this kind of job gets the worst sickness in the world, like cancer, leukemia, and other deadly diseases, it will cost you much in the long run and the salary you'll have in your job will not be enough to cure you disease (if you happen to have one in the future)
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:30:36 PM

First of all you must be grateful for having a job. Many people out there are not as fortunate as you. This might be a solution for you in living your days with your work.
I am also a person who invests in crypto even if only in small amounts. And also looking for sources of income from several sites that offer payment with crypto. It is indeed comfortable for me even though I don't meet people because I work in my room all day. But we also need to go out refreshing and meet other people.
No matter how hard your work, it is filled with gratitude
It actually depends on your interest. You should a job that actually fits on your interest. Because if you are just making money for your expenses but it did not making you happy, that is actually not good for you. You should pick or choose a job that is making you happy. A source of income that will bring you joy. Like this I am joining in some bounty campaign just to earn money. It is bringing joy to me because I am working so easy making some posts sharing my thoughts here based on my own knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: