Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlackCoin (BC) expected to get higher with its price  (Read 3359 times)
kozmos (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:27:38 PM

Something big with BlackCoin (BC) is happening at this moment.

Link: http://forums.anandtech.com/showpost.php?p=36155812&postcount=11730

and it seems like the buying volume is increasing now with a rise of BC/BTC price.

Link: https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC

Maybe it is time to make some profit?  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:34:17 PM

I very much like this idea  Grin
kozmos (OP)

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:37:51 PM

I very much like this idea  Grin
all aboard ! Grin
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:41:30 PM

What sets this BlackCoin apart from the next CloneCoin pump-and-dump?

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

There are lots of things, .just check out the main thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.0

It the first PoW/PoS coin, now fully PoS.
It has 1% interest (witch is far better then for example 20%) because it is only 1% inflation instead of 20%.
It has 0% premine, with great and active community.
The coins are rather fairly distributed unlike NXT, check the top 100 richest adresses.

Oh and the best part: it is still massively undervalued even with the latest rises.
The coin was being selled at 3000 sat while the PoW was in progress wich is double the price from now.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:26:49 PM

Can't wait for the BC multipool, haven't had the energy to stay on top of things of what to mine or micro trade from dips, so it's gonna be nice to just point it to a pool and let the BC's flow in and at the same time help the value rise.
scottlilo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:36:33 PM

This is one of the most fascinating things to happen in  a long time I think.

Mining on the BC pool would generate BC for the miner, while driving up value of coins for everyone. This is revolutionary. Expect to see a lot more people try to use this idea.

Poloniex Moderator
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:52:10 PM

pardon my ignorance, but what the hell is it good for?? just another crypto currency that tries to get everyone to jump in and pump it up and then dump it..

this is turning into another penny stock fiasco like on Wall Street. A new coin comes out every god damn day and it dilutes the market and takes away from
other better coins..
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:34:19 PM

This is one of the most fascinating things to happen in  a long time I think.

Mining on the BC pool would generate BC for the miner, while driving up value of coins for everyone. This is revolutionary. Expect to see a lot more people try to use this idea.
And what's going to happen to the value of the coins being used to inflate the value of bc? what does bc do that other coins don't, other than be harder to obtain and having this multipool experiment idea?
Btw I'm damn sorry I sold my coins at 1250 the other day, but I'll be damned if I will jump in now - epic dump incoming.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:13:37 PM

This is one of the most fascinating things to happen in  a long time I think.

And what's going to happen to the value of the coins being used to inflate the value of bc? what does bc do that other coins don't, other than be harder to obtain and having this multipool experiment idea?
Btw I'm damn sorry I sold my coins at 1250 the other day, but I'll be damned if I will jump in now - epic dump incoming.

You are a funny man :-)

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:44:38 PM

I'd short the shit out of this if I could.

Who wants an April 14th contract for 125,000 blackcoin @ 1600 satoshis?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:50:20 PM

you can't mine it anymore, you half to buy it and that's why we set up a multipool so miners can still mine it, while giving it constant buy support

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
illodin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:42:26 PM

How would that work exactly?
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:25:05 PM

We agree to a transaction wherein I send you 125,000 BC at the price point of 1600 satoshis (2 BTC).  If the price rockets and stays there, you win and I lose.  If it crashes back to 500 (anything less than 1600), I win and you lose.
illodin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:27:27 PM

We agree to a transaction wherein I send you 125,000 BC at the price point of 1600 satoshis (2 BTC).  If the price rockets and stays there, you win and I lose.  If it crashes back to 500 (anything less than 1600), I win and you lose.

I still don't get it. You send me 125k and I send you 2 BTC?
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:30:13 PM

Anyone invested into BC is not thinking clearly or likes the risk of jumping on the pump n dump train.

Have you not thought further ahead to say why should I even hold this coin - what can you do with it? You cannot purchase things, there's no services, no outlook for the coin besides "lets raise the value artificially by taking value from other shitcoins"

Good luck to you all
Hollowman338
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:31:37 PM

I still don't get it. You send me 125k and I send you 2 BTC?

On April 14th, one month from now.  You're speculating that BC will be equal to or higher than .00001600 BTC/BC one month from now.  I'm speculating that it will be lower.  Really not feasible without a 3rd party, as you're trusting the opposite end of the deal to hold their end of the bargain.

I'm surprised no such platform has emerged yet to support coin futures.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/futurescontract.asp

Definition of 'Futures Contract'

A contractual agreement, generally made on the trading floor of a futures exchange, to buy or sell a particular commodity or financial instrument at a pre-determined price in the future. Futures contracts detail the quality and quantity of the underlying asset; they are standardized to facilitate trading on a futures exchange. Some futures contracts may call for physical delivery of the asset, while others are settled in cash.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:32:21 PM

2 x 290 (non x), how many BC I can get per day?
illodin

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:32:53 PM

Have you not thought further ahead to say why should I even hold this coin - what can you do with it? You cannot purchase things, there's no services, no outlook for the coin besides "lets raise the value artificially by taking value from other shitcoins"

There are no services for any of the coins in the scale that would really matter. It's all just speculation at this point. Except maybe for bitcoin.
damiano
Legendary

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:35:13 PM

Anyone invested into BC is not thinking clearly or likes the risk of jumping on the pump n dump train.

Good luck to you all

The same can be said for all alt coins almost
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: