Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade on Latoken  (Read 1728 times)
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:23:42 PM

its a safe trading platform but lots of fake ieo listed their exchange and many scam crypto coin also listed on their exchange.they should focus on transparency

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:33:33 PM

I have little experience in trading on this exchange. I didn't trade large volumes. Perhaps that is why I have never had problems with input and output.
It is better not to trade on this exchange , it is very bad for trading , always require documents even when I passed the kyc .

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:40:10 PM

Some of the tokens of ICO when they list their coin in there it will be sure to be dump BUT in services in withdrawal or deposit I didnt face any problem and their support is very helpful
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:51:59 PM

Some of the tokens of ICO when they list their coin in there it will be sure to be dump BUT in services in withdrawal or deposit I didnt face any problem and their support is very helpful
In fact, it is true, most after being registered there the price immediately drops from the actual ICO price. If the deposit and withdrawal are problematic in an exchange, of course in the future it will no longer do that there. Therefore, never make people have problems with deposits and withdrawals.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:14:54 PM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
My friend is one of the team in la token exchange he is inviting me to try it he said that their exchange was great aside from that their giving a free token in terms of airdrop , well there is no hassle in using their exchange but their widrawal was taking too long before I can widraw the money I taught it was because of the traffic in the blockchain for the blocks confirmation.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:59:47 PM

latoken is very safe in my opinion and also the deposit for altcoin is very fast there it's just that sometimes when withdrawing it's a little slow even what I experience is 24 hours at the most but some people I see there are more than 24 hours
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:11:23 AM

Latoken is secure exchange but don't provide any good customers service. I gave a mail, no answers and I tried to withdraw some token, I was successful after 7 hours.
They might be too busy but they really should address your concern as much as possible. Yes, its a good exchange but if there service is like that then I think its better to trade with other exchanges. This is my primary concern on every exchanges, they must have a good customer service so for me to have peace of mind.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:19:36 AM

No, LATOKEN has gotten many controversy ever since they started operations. Their volume is terrible as well and the founder claims to have done over 100 IEOs, all of them are unheard of.

I do not have any problem since i trading on Latoken. Just for our safety do not keep our coin/token in long time at any exchange

Indeed, better never store our coin in exchangers wallet. LAtoken is an exchange that is well known among the crypto community but does not have a large transaction. I have trading experience there and I think these exchangers are pretty good.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:28:51 AM

I am interested in trading in Latoken, a few weeks ago I was invited by friends to trade in Latoken, so far I have gained new experiences with a few coins and got a little profit.
I want to share my experiences here and make sure that Latoken is safe, is my decision right?
For me based on my experience and i will never try to use it again in my life. I have some ethereum got stuck in my LAtoken account caused by the 2FA wa getting error even i have been trying various methods to make my 2FA sync with my account. But it's still said failed and i have forgot it. i have already asked the team so many times and they have no solution.
This is absolutely bad reputation of this exchanger! it's look like scam from this exchanger! I think this exchangers registered members need more aware about this type of bad service from their!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:39:17 AM

I think this depend on the experienced of the individual traders, because some of them are not satisfy with the service of this platform.
So, if you are earning in this exchange well that's good for you mate, if you feel comfortable with it go for it! and continue what you had started
in that platform.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:38:33 AM

For me based on my experience and i will never try to use it again in my life. I have some ethereum got stuck in my LAtoken account caused by the 2FA wa getting error even i have been trying various methods to make my 2FA sync with my account. But it's still said failed and i have forgot it. i have already asked the team so many times and they have no solution.
May I know the account 2FA issue already settle or still waiting for Latoken support reply? Make sure that you have the correct time in your authenticator app, do you have backup the 2fa qr code? If Yes, then deleted existing one and scan the qr code again, previously it's work for me, otherwise the only ways to help you is Latoken supports.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:46:23 AM

Lakoten is okay for me also, i do recommend it but sometimes their support for the exchange is bit delay like if you have a ticket for your problem deposit its will fix next day. But thats only my opinion on Latoken exchange all so far its good.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:49:00 AM

La token is an awful exchange, it is too slow for my liking and i have once lost my token on it, i don't think it's a safe exchange there have been a lot of allegations against them on this forum.
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:34:42 AM

I realize latoken is safe and has a good exchange. But most altcoins on latoken don't have large volumes. Honestly I have to admit, I am not interested in trading there. I like to trade in exchanges that have large volumes. Therefore, I never trade in latoken.

sometimes this is good and you can buy a coin cheaper there.

what I think it's weird is that they have much different fees for each erc20 token, it makes no sense
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:50:17 AM

I do use latoken to trade and so far have never had any issues with deposit, trading and withdrawals. I really don't know why many have this issues, maybe those whose country are not supported but used vpn
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:54:51 AM

You can start trading on latoken without any problems, I myself have already traded there many times and there were no problems, of course I don’t like this exchange because bots are trading there and this exchange has a huge fake volume.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:55:03 AM

I'm not latoken user and I never found an information that latoken is not safe to be use for trading place. Maybe some people can give a source about it? if you good person you will know what is the bad things and what is the good thing. You can tell to everyone that latoken is a safe trading place with a proof, and also you can give a review the adventage or disadventage when you trade on latoken and what make a different with the other exhchange, maybe it will help the people on this forum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:58:46 AM

I think Latoken is a crypto exchange getting popularity lately. Most of projects are choosing Latoken to hold their IEO lately. But I have not got any experience of trading on the exchange so far. But I have heard some positive news about the exchange. I am looking forwards to trading on this exchange, and my hope will be realized soon.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:58:48 PM

Just so you know that there is no safe trading or exchange platform and if you're asking if your decision was right because you choose Latoken to trade, yes, it's. In my own experienced, I just get annoyed on Latoken it is because I'm having a hard time to pass the KYC. But overall Latoken is good.

But I  rather recommend OKEx because it's a friendly-user and there are a lot of functions that others don't have. TRy to explore here too but it's your choice anyway.

Well good luck.
I personally think Binance is the only one that has made their KYC very easy, because they are able to give several option to cover all manners of crypto users, we have some level that doesn’t require KYC, and this limit this level is entitled to is more than enough to continue trading perfectly and make money for any users, their KYC is just more important for those who will be moving large amount of money in and out of their exchange.

I don’t know much about latoken exchange, but I have also heard that the exchange is also a good one like other several exchanges too that we have, but among them all, Binance is still preferable to me.

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

security issues on latoken are certainly safe except that it is very difficult for altcoins to develop because only a few can have high volumes, only for the famous volume of altcoin to have high volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: