Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need $3 doge exchange for btc in localbitcoins daily  (Read 191 times)
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:44:46 PM

So I am earning around $3 worth of dogecoins from a site daily. I would love if someone would want to take my doge and give me btc directly to my localbitcoins.

The reason why I want this is I want to meet one of my daily needs and don't want to wait for months to make a huge amount to cover up btc transaction fees and deposit fees of localbitcoins which is 0.00025 btc.

If you have localbitcoins account, you can transfer bitcoins from your localbitcoins to my localbitcoins address without any transaction fees Smiley

You can take 10% fees which is low I know, but since it is daily, you can make a good amount Tongue

I'll pay doge transaction fees (which is extremely low).
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1649
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:54:40 PM

If you're willing to pay 10% in fees, you can afford the 0.00025 deposit fee in less than 10 days.
If this is a long term thing, your much better off with some good planning instead of using a third party.

There's an exchange with low fees for small transactions in my signature.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1319

I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:24:53 PM

So I am earning around $3 worth of dogecoins from a site daily. I would love if someone would want to take my doge and give me btc directly to my localbitcoins.

The reason why I want this is I want to meet one of my daily needs and don't want to wait for months to make a huge amount to cover up btc transaction fees and deposit fees of localbitcoins which is 0.00025 btc.

If you have localbitcoins account, you can transfer bitcoins from your localbitcoins to my localbitcoins address without any transaction fees Smiley

You can take 10% fees which is low I know, but since it is daily, you can make a good amount Tongue

Not quite sure I got it right (sorry), but just to clarify:

You want to sell DOGE and have the other user send BTC to your localbitcoins account?

iamsheikhadil (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

If you're willing to pay 10% in fees, you can afford the 0.00025 deposit fee in less than 10 days.
If this is a long term thing, your much better off with some good planning instead of using a third party.

There's an exchange with low fees for small transactions in my signature.

The earning is from a forum linked to a gambling site and the funds are sent to my balance there and if I don't withdraw, I kind of bust the small amount in temptation  Grin So thinking to withdraw daily the moment I get , but I'll check the exchange websites you mentioned.... Maybe I need to control my gambling urges xD Tongue

Not quite sure I got it right (sorry), but just to clarify:

You want to sell DOGE and have the other user send BTC to your localbitcoins account?

Yeah, I want to transfer the doge to the user, and him can deduct 10% fees and send btc to my localbitcoins Smiley
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:44:14 PM

Yeah but like I need to wait for 10 days for every time I withdraw but I need to buy some stuffs daily xD basically the earning is from a forum linked to a gambling site and if I don't withdraw, I kind of bust the small amount in temptation... So withdrawing daily Tongue

Sooo.... User A (say me) sends you BTC worth (say) 21$, and in a 7 day time frame (21/3=7) you would send the DOGE+fee? or are you more interested in daily 3$ BTC transactions?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16538

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:33:01 PM

The earning is from a forum linked to a gambling site and the funds are sent to my balance there and if I don't withdraw, I kind of bust the small amount in temptation  Grin So thinking to withdraw daily the moment I get , but I'll check the exchange websites you mentioned.... Maybe I need to control my gambling urges xD Tongue
Why don't you install a Dogecoin wallet and withdraw to there?

Allow me to put some numbers to this: $3 per day in Doge (see CMC) is 954.5 Doge per day. It recently dropped in value to the current 34 satoshi per Doge. That would mean you'll probably get 33 at an exchange: 0.315 mBTC per day.
So: install a Dogecoin wallet, wait (11 days) until you have 10,000 Doge, exchange it to Bitcoin at an exchange with low withdrawal fees (the one I mentioned earlier for instance) pay the 0.25 mBTC deposit fee, and you still have about the same left as when you'd give 10% away. You don't just get $2.75 per day, you now get $30 every 11 days.
If you can spread the deposit fee over a longer period, you lose less.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
iamsheikhadil (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:16:54 PM

Why don't you install a Dogecoin wallet and withdraw to there?

Allow me to put some numbers to this: $3 per day in Doge (see CMC) is 954.5 Doge per day. It recently dropped in value to the current 34 satoshi per Doge. That would mean you'll probably get 33 at an exchange: 0.315 mBTC per day.
So: install a Dogecoin wallet, wait (11 days) until you have 10,000 Doge, exchange it to Bitcoin at an exchange with low withdrawal fees (the one I mentioned earlier for instance) pay the 0.25 mBTC deposit fee, and you still have about the same left as when you'd give 10% away. You don't just get $2.75 per day, you now get $30 every 11 days.
If you can spread the deposit fee over a longer period, you lose less.

True Loyce, I downloaded coinomi wallet that supports dogecoins. It's long term so definitely I'm losing a lot using a third party. The main problem is my self control, when I get $3 in a gambling account, I try but then I am like, let's double the $3 and withdraw and most times bust xD turning it into instant cash would have been to suppress that flaw xD but if I withdraw it into a dogecoin wallet and lock it with an app lock for 10 days, I'll save a lot and not gamble either Cheesy ha that's good idea Tongue
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:20:41 PM

True Loyce, I downloaded coinomi wallet that supports dogecoins. It's long term so definitely I'm losing a lot using a third party. The main problem is my self control, when I get $3 in a gambling account, I try but then I am like, let's double the $3 and withdraw and most times bust xD turning it into instant cash would have been to suppress that flaw xD but if I withdraw it into a dogecoin wallet and lock it with an app lock for 10 days, I'll save a lot and not gamble either Cheesy ha that's good idea Tongue

If I recall correctly, coinomi has a in-app exchange, so you wouldn't get charged extra fees when sending to an exchange.  Cool

It's a pitty thou, I really like DOGE.... Undecided

iamsheikhadil (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:15:56 PM

If I recall correctly, coinomi has a in-app exchange, so you wouldn't get charged extra fees when sending to an exchange.  Cool

It's a pitty thou, I really like DOGE.... Undecided

Coinomi has in app exchange but it's changely which is integrated in app and charges higher fees lately lol.. Coinplaza is giving best rate there Cheesy

: I like doges and feel it will be the huge by end of this year , much of my crypto balance is in it Cheesy also, are you doge lover then we can trade in future for sure Wink
Csmiami
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:50:52 PM

I like doges and feel it will be the huge by end of this year , much of my crypto balance is in it Cheesy also, are you doge lover then we can trade in future for sure Wink
Posted on: Today at 20:20:41 Posted by: Csmiami

Sure thing! just yesterday I bought around 9k DOGE in ETH here Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: