Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency are gonna disappear  (Read 2398 times)
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:33:14 AM

No one knows what the future holds and anyone claiming they do is a liar. I'm willing to bet my money on crypto surviving in the long term but it is not 100 percent  certain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:54:19 AM

Isnt bitcoin a cryptocurrency? Whereas blockchain is used as a platform to record transactions called blocks, that are linked using cryptography? Bitcoin runs on that kind of platform which enables everyone to send and make transactions while being anonymous. I dont think bitcoin will dissapear, the article lacked proof as to why it was said that cryptocurrencies will go to nothing whereas blockchain will survive. In my opinion, the blockchain exists because of bitcoin. Those two are interconnected with one another.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:59:30 AM

"Cryptocurrency will go to nothing but blockchain will survive" - Jim Rodgers.

Link to the article: https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/jim-rogers-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/

The world is all about rising and falling technologies and inventions. Right now, the new finance technology that will rule for the next decades is cryptocurrency, which is built on blockchain. This Jim Rodgers should start to realize by now that fiat currency is a technology of the past. It will go to nothing sooner or later, along with the fiat banks and the old banking system. Cryptocurrency is the new money in the digital age.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:45:48 AM

Link to the article: https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/jim-rogers-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/
Smooth words with frivolous thinking will cause you to have negative consequences. He did not realize that the link between blockchain and bitcoin or other coins. It was built, designed to improve the needs of the new age together. And maybe he even missed something. His thought went down when he thought of a government coercion for cryptocurrency.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:00:22 PM

I don't think cryptocurrencies will disappear. Cryptocurrencies allow you to make very cheap and fast payments between users. This is a real benefit that is in demand. Bitcoin and major cryptocurrencies will not disappear
For me cryptocurrency will not be disappear because as of now many cryptos are really trusted by many people and there are so many good benefits we are getting on cryptocurrency, that's why i am confident that crypto will be more popular in the future.
And don't forget that for the transfer of money banks take high fees. If you use cryptocurrency, it will be much cheaper. No one likes to pay big fees and then wait a few days for their money

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:17:03 AM

What he calls 'Blockchain' has nothing to do with what I would call 'Blockchain'. I have a slight feeling, that Mr. Rogers doesn't know jack shit about either 'Blockchain' or Bitcoin' or any cryptocurrency. He probably only knows that its price goes up and down.
Oh this is what i think so...many people don't know anything about bitcoin just the fact that it price can rise and fall dramatically 😂😂
K21000

Activity: 71
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:46:23 AM

you can't shut down something that is decentralized and make it disappear as long as people find it useful and continue using it. which is true about bitcoin. it is like saying torrent network will disappear but peer to peer connections will remain! you can't shut down torrent network since it consists of peers connecting to each other and sharing file. bitcoin is a much stronger implementation of a decentralized peer to peer network.

what will disappear is two things: 1. the altcoins without usage that keep being created even if they have the biggest market cap among altcoins 2. the government and bank issue tokens that are more centralized than anything else.

LibertyReserve ?

Highly decentralized it was

shut down ...

Libertyreserve was never decentralised. It had central servers which could easily be targeted and shut down. The beauty of a peer to peer network like bitcoin is that their is nobody to target and nothing to shut down. 
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:36:48 AM

For me, I honestly think that they’re going nowhere. There is no way that the government would control it. However, they can regulate it to control against suspicious transactions or so.

They just don’t realize how cryptocurrencies meant for us people, because it gives us the opportunity to be the ones controlling it and not the government or SEC.

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay. It’s spreading everywhere like virus even up to the smallest device where we could deposit and transact some crypto (especially cold wallets).

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:38:46 AM

For me, I honestly think that they’re going nowhere. There is no way that the government would control it. However, they can regulate it to control against suspicious transactions or so.

not when they are centralized!
a lot of the current existing cryptocurrencies are heavily centralized even though some of them don't want to admit it publicly. for example tether is one of the most popular centralized altcoins that can easily be closed down and killed. similarly the same thing can happen to ripple, ethereum,... and a lot of others that the government has a place to attack and shut down.

Only Bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 09:04:20 AM

Cryptocurrencies were backed by a large number of interconnected systems which keep the network alive. Cryptocurrencies never get disappear as the usage keeps on counting. As it is peer to peer, even when there is strong regulation the usage will continue. Knowing these factors governments keep its eye over the market and regulating the use of cryptocurrencies without affecting the economy.
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 11:06:40 AM

It always amuses me when I read such articles. Cryptocurrency came from nothing! 10,000 BTC  was once used to buy pizza. So when someone says cryptocurrency will disappear it only amuses me. It can't and it won't but many alts will die out just like they already have/are.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:41:29 PM

Crypto already survived his critical phase. The currency is now-days part of our lifes for a lot of people. Can't see how they just disappear
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:35:30 PM

Statements like this were never thought of and was given little chance to prove the fact if this was even true. Cryptocurrency was always criticized that it would not go any further but as time passes, more and more Cryptos are being made because they want a society that is cashless and that would be hassle free. It would avoid P2P transactions and that is somehow safer if you are scared to meet in person. Crypto is slowly being adapted to some places and would still be popular due to its help.
goldenbitC

Activity: 532
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:04:48 PM

cryptocurrency will change our world in 10 years. that's right. the Internet was also not immediately accepted, for many years people resisted new technologies. the generation must change before young and modern people who love cryptocurrency come to power
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:23:55 PM

Some time ago one guy told that 640KB of RAM is all that ever will be necessary for average Joe. Fast forward 25 years and the same guy made computers struggling with less than 2GB of RAM. The history now repeats with cryptocoins.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:07:28 PM

Just like the Internet was rejected many years ago but now people cannot live without the Internet. I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are the same, this is the beginning stage and in the future it will be an indispensable part of life. Everything is just the beginning.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:23:04 PM

Cryptocurrency is very popular.  I believe that it will not disappear at least due to the fact that a lot of people are already connected with it.  And she has more supporters.

It has a lot of supporters, and also investors that hope it will pump more so a lot still invest in it. Hypes are also everywhere that is the reason more and more people are investing in it too. You can't stop a crypto currency if there are a lot of people supporting and investing on it, it may go down but investors will just take advantage of it to invest again so the price will increase and the cycle will continue just like that.
Apparently, we are moving for another great year and we saw a huge increase in the number of users. What I have thought that crypto will be here for us for a long time, in fact, we can justify it how is it profitable and having importance in the current market we have. This thing is quite questionable at the first look but we are wrong, indeed it gives a lot to us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:48:42 AM

Those people who know about the cryptocurrency, they do not think that Cryptocurrency are gonna disappear. I also think that Cryptocurrency are gonna disappear. There is some cryptocurrency which is lost their price and many people lost their asset. But because of a few cryptocurrencies, no one can say it about cryptocurrency. There are many cryptocurrencies who have a great future and progress their price impressively. Top 100 cryptocurrency on CMC is stable and popular.

Zentachain1990

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 01:14:07 PM

No. The exact opposite. Paper money and regular coins will disappear someday. Everything will be digitalized and maybe even one day we will not need banks. Because no obstacle can stand in front of technology and the future offers us this.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:36:45 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 09:47:36 PM by Chrystora123

Cryptocurrency is an innovation, why is it called cryptocurrency because it cannot be manipulated, even the IMF (International Monetery Fund) itself is studying how to make 1:1 cryptocurrency stable (Stablecoin) with US Dollar or others. I think cryptocurrency is the future of fiat currency and cannot be disappear. cmiiw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: