Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:49:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency are gonna disappear  (Read 2398 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:27:47 PM

No, cryptocurrency couldn't disappear that easy. Crypto is a pathway to financial freedom and it will never come to an end that fast.
Not, if the government see it otherwise. Like what he said, the government has the guns. If they decide to flex their muscles and make laws that will prohibit the use of cryptocurrency, then the people of that country will be forced to stop using it. Though, as of now, there are governments who are in favor of cryptocurrency.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:13:12 PM

I don't see cryptocurrencies going off or disappearing any time soon. Currently, crypto is not at its pick so there's no need to talk about a decline. Agreed, government regulations could interfere and get things tied up but even at that, most banks in the world are looking at how they will get in and profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

What he calls 'Blockchain' has nothing to do with what I would call 'Blockchain'. I have a slight feeling, that Mr. Rogers doesn't know jack shit about either 'Blockchain' or Bitcoin' or any cryptocurrency. He probably only knows that its price goes up and down.

Lol dude you made my day. " He probably only knows that its price goes up and down" hilarious. I was busy thinking he might have just thought blockchain was a cool word or something.

I died laughing with this:

The governments have the guns,” Rogers said. “The crypto people will say they are smarter than the government, and they are – my goodness they’re smarter than the governments. But the government has guns. If the government comes in and says you’re not going to do this anymore, you’re not going to do it whether you like it not.”

But he has forgotten that it is the people who put the small group of people ( called government ) to lead the government... eventually thousands of people around the world will be using bitcoin, so all governments in the world will have no choice... Governments will have to accept bitcoin, Of course there will be laws, as expected. He is a person with a very small brain if he can not see it

At least I can always count on you for witty remarks and wisdom. This person whoever he is.... Just.... Idk.... I just don't know what to make of this. How does such a person function in society? He has never heard of revolt or revolution? I will fight for my crypto if I had to. If the goverment ran into my house right now and demanded my privatekeys I wouldn't give it to them. Over my dead body. Just because something is the law doesn't mean its ok or right. I have heard people say "the law is the law" these people are idiots and clearly need to read a history book since many poeple suffered under slave laws and people to this day suffer from idiotic minor drug offense laws. The only govenment I can ever see pulling off this shit is USA. They have 1% of their polulation in prison, have the worst most abusive police and stuff up everything they touch. Even then USA goverment wouldn't take up arms towards its people. Even people who don;t follow crypto would be involved since its unconstitutional and against human rights.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

It is true that there is a distinction between the blockchain and cryptocurrency, but to suggest that cryptocurrencies will disappear is not a very intelligent statement, there is no better way of tokenizing an asset than the blockchain and that creates your crypto, increasingly being supported by more businesses,we are going to have more of cryptos
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:47:41 PM

It is true that there is a distinction between the blockchain and cryptocurrency, but to suggest that cryptocurrencies will disappear is not a very intelligent statement, there is no better way of tokenizing an asset than the blockchain and that creates your crypto, increasingly being supported by more businesses,we are going to have more of cryptos
I am not sure if he said that bitcoin will disappear, but i am in his side when it comes to the rest of the coins in the market, most of them will disappear in ten years time but saying the entire billion dollar market is just stupidity, the funny thing is that all the old people who does not have any idea about technology has their opinion and views about bitcoin, i bet he does not understand anything about bitcoin and rather struggling to understand how a coin created in the online has this much value. Grin
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:36:54 PM

For me,i believe that cryptocurrency will have its own time to vanish but it might happen maybe hundred years from now.Cryptocurrency will still be more popular few years from now and in fact,some of the governments are starting to adopt bitcoin as a cryptocurrency so hopefully,more countries will start to see the potentials of cryptos too.As long as blockchain is still present,then cryptos will surely go along with it too.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 12:00:09 AM

Blockchain as many would say is one of the greatest inventions that man has ever made/created (shout out to Satoshi!). I wouldn't be surprised if the governments do make use of it in the future. Crypto on the other hand would definitely stay for a long time as it is said to be in its infancy. But will it stay and take the place of fiat in the monetary system is still a HUGE question...All we can do really is wait.

DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:11:10 AM

Just as he mentioned:

“Blockchain is one of the most important things going on in the world today,” he said. “Blockchain will change everything we know. I don’t suspect any cryptocurrencies will survive, probably all of them gonna disappear. But blockchain has a spectacular future. I wish I could find a good way to invest.”

He has warned about the power of government to squash cryptocurrency in the past. “Whether we like it or not, Bitcoin and most other cryptocurrencies may not survive into the future because governments have the guns and government don’t like losing control,” he said.

I think the same way, if you are asking yourself about these statements and thinking well maybe they won't happen then you could be wrong.
If you know how the government is and how current world state legalization is:

You should be aware that if governments block crypto in every country it will basically make them useless meaning extinct for everyone to use Wink

Nothing to see here
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:11:41 AM

The blockchain technology is going to take over the normal way of doing thing globally, i.e the electoral system, the educational system to name a few will be integrated into the blockchain technology to enable flexibility and transparency. Though i cannot categorically say what the future holds for cryptocurrency.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:42:47 AM

For me,i believe that cryptocurrency will have its own time to vanish but it might happen maybe hundred years from now.
only useless cyptos will dissapear and they wont take over a hundred years  but usefull and original cryptos such as bitcoin will remain to stay .

As long as blockchain is still present,then cryptos will surely go along with it too.
blockchain is a technology a useful technlogy so there is no point that it will dissapear because people will constantly use it as its more advance than other outdated technologies that we have today . there are also cryptos that are not based on blockchain  . so  there is no need to worry  .
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:56:01 AM

"Cryptocurrency will go to nothing but blockchain will survive" - Jim Rodgers.

Link to the article: https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/jim-rogers-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/
yeah the blockchain technology is a new and very popular breakthrough. but i think cryptocurrency is still alive as long as there is blockchain technology because cryptocurrency relies heavily on this in terms of transactions and other things

JohnsonX

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:58:39 AM

If it continues to be useful it will not disappear, don't think it matters who has the guns. Maybe the only way it disappears is through future improvements to the technology that might evolve or even replace blockchain.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:03:45 AM

For me,i believe that cryptocurrency will have its own time to vanish but it might happen maybe hundred years from now.Cryptocurrency will still be more popular few years from now and in fact,some of the governments are starting to adopt bitcoin as a cryptocurrency so hopefully,more countries will start to see the potentials of cryptos too.As long as blockchain is still present,then cryptos will surely go along with it too.
Yes it's true, most of the countries now are starting to accepts the large accomplishment and potentials of crypto currencies. Also blockchain have a large paper currently so I believe that crypto currencies were not disappear sooner or later. I guess it will run unto second, third, forth or fifth generation, I was looking forward that all people were not use paper money instead crypto.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:21:45 AM

I died laughing with this:

The governments have the guns,” Rogers said. “The crypto people will say they are smarter than the government, and they are – my goodness they’re smarter than the governments. But the government has guns. If the government comes in and says you’re not going to do this anymore, you’re not going to do it whether you like it not.”

But he has forgotten that it is the people who put the small group of people ( called government ) to lead the government... eventually thousands of people around the world will be using bitcoin, so all governments in the world will have no choice... Governments will have to accept bitcoin, Of course there will be laws, as expected. He is a person with a very small brain if he can not see it

Well said, governments were formed by the people. When people find cryptocurrency is much needed surely governments cannot oppose the people amd stay away taking action against the people. Because, beyond certain extend government cannot sustain acting against common people who elected them.

As days pass there is no other choice than accepting bitcoin. People have already been adoptive to digitized growth, and this is achieved among the common people with the development of smartphones and now the next level of financial digitization happens through cryptocurrencies.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:07:21 AM

What he calls 'Blockchain' has nothing to do with what I would call 'Blockchain'. I have a slight feeling, that Mr. Rogers doesn't know jack shit about either 'Blockchain' or Bitcoin' or any cryptocurrency. He probably only knows that its price goes up and down.
Firstly, the name was actually Jim Rodgers, not Rogers and like you said he only understand that the price goes up and down which was the reason people like Rodgers believed cryptocurrencies are bubble because they lack the required knowledge to understand what crypto entails and the last time I checked the man in subject is a politician. So, I think no one could take his statement seriously.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:27:14 AM

I sometimes think that such public people specifically drown cryptocurrency, then to buy this cryptocurrency at the bottom.And then they suddenly change their point of view.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:52:42 AM

I think cryptocurrency will disappear if the investors, buyers, and holders will be dead. As long as there is a ICO that they want to make it to be a successful project cryptocurrency will never be dead. There are times that the price of crypto will goes up and down but it will continue to rise as long as there is supporters of cryptocurrency. And we believe that because it helps a lot of people by doing this. Long live Bitcoin cryptocurency.
Broly46

Activity: 1554
Merit: 115

0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:00:07 AM

I believe the govt gonna took away everyone’s freedom. It’ll be the day when crypto are completely shut down, and that will be the dark day not only for me, it will be the dark age for the entire world. But I’m not gonna predict when it will come. Yeah, tell me the demise of crypto is the same day as the demise of the freedom. Every passing day we will have lesser freedom, taking away one more freedom from us would mean nothing to the govt too.

Self hating nerd that want to escape from reality into the cyberpunk.
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Articles and topics like this always pique my interest. Arguing that cryptocurrencies will eventually die out is illogical. Sure , blockchain technology can exist independently of cryptocurrencies but cryptocurrencies also have their inherent potential; cheap, fast and secure transactions. Rather, I feel platforms like Western Union which were created to facilitate majorly cross-border transactions will become obsolete.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
taxattorneyoc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 06:04:37 PM

Thanks for the articles, they're really helpful.

https://taxattorneyoc.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: