Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency are gonna disappear  (Read 2392 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:11:49 AM

I died laughing with this:

The governments have the guns,” Rogers said. “The crypto people will say they are smarter than the government, and they are – my goodness they’re smarter than the governments. But the government has guns. If the government comes in and says you’re not going to do this anymore, you’re not going to do it whether you like it not.”

But he has forgotten that it is the people who put the small group of people ( called government ) to lead the government... eventually thousands of people around the world will be using bitcoin, so all governments in the world will have no choice... Governments will have to accept bitcoin, Of course there will be laws, as expected. He is a person with a very small brain if he can not see it

not to mention that most of the world has already accepted bitcoin. and despite what some people thing the world is not limited to the city they live in with the government they have. the world is so much bigger than that and contains hundreds of countries each with a different government and many of them have already accepted bitcoin one way or another.

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:18:55 AM

you can't shut down something that is decentralized and make it disappear as long as people find it useful and continue using it. which is true about bitcoin. it is like saying torrent network will disappear but peer to peer connections will remain! you can't shut down torrent network since it consists of peers connecting to each other and sharing file. bitcoin is a much stronger implementation of a decentralized peer to peer network.

what will disappear is two things: 1. the altcoins without usage that keep being created even if they have the biggest market cap among altcoins 2. the government and bank issue tokens that are more centralized than anything else.

LibertyReserve ?

Highly decentralized it was

shut down ...

Liberty Reserve was centralized.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_gold_currency

Stop listening to mis-information from CSW

(Note that hv_ is a BSV proponent.)

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:36:07 AM

you can't shut down something that is decentralized and make it disappear as long as people find it useful and continue using it. which is true about bitcoin. it is like saying torrent network will disappear but peer to peer connections will remain! you can't shut down torrent network since it consists of peers connecting to each other and sharing file. bitcoin is a much stronger implementation of a decentralized peer to peer network.

what will disappear is two things: 1. the altcoins without usage that keep being created even if they have the biggest market cap among altcoins 2. the government and bank issue tokens that are more centralized than anything else.

LibertyReserve ?

Highly decentralized it was

shut down ...

Liberty Reserve was centralized.

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_gold_currency

Stop listening to mis-information from CSW

(Note that hv_ is a BSV proponent.)

Less centralized than a dedicated protocol dev team that alters Bitcoin and need a lot PoSM

What has CSW to do here ?

Need any dumb arguments to win what ?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:46:46 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 10:00:50 AM by BitcoinFX

I died laughing with this:

The governments have the guns,” Rogers said. “The crypto people will say they are smarter than the government, and they are – my goodness they’re smarter than the governments. But the government has guns. If the government comes in and says you’re not going to do this anymore, you’re not going to do it whether you like it not.”

But he has forgotten that it is the people who put the small group of people ( called government ) to lead the government... eventually thousands of people around the world will be using bitcoin, so all governments in the world will have no choice... Governments will have to accept bitcoin, Of course there will be laws, as expected. He is a person with a very small brain if he can not see it

*Satire* ?

Where are all the phaser guns? *NSFW*
- https://youtu.be/SZa3Y1tcKJ4

Demolition Man - Taco Bell *NSFW*
- https://youtu.be/4cF6D8zDa9U

Demolition Man Taco Bell 2 *NSFW*
- https://youtu.be/foHoJY6Az9Y

Demolition Man Underground (Longer) *NSFW*
- https://youtu.be/WWcGPqp2TRk

"BTCe well!" - SWIM  Grin

Bran Van 3000 - Drinking in L.A. (Official Music Video) - Best Quality
- https://youtu.be/OQsQZvsR_QI

Roll Eyes

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:29:39 AM

Cryptocurrencies, in turn, do not have such a clear status of use as a blockchain. Of course, we can say that they are independent units for calculations, but they are independent because the blockchain makes them so. No one will say for sure how long the fashion for cryptocurrency will last, because in a decentralized way it is quite possible to send Fiat if agreed with the government.
Cryptocurrencies do not have very strong prospects and their fate depends on how governments perceive their status. We can expect both the extinction of this movement in favor of several strong coins, and the growth of cryptocurrencies that will be created by many services as loyalty systems.

If indeed Crypto does not have a prospect, why is the price so expensive? Even if it counts until now, so does the daily volume. What are the reasons for the government? I think this is an old story, even since the government had no business and joined in (before the crypto moment reached the ATH point) crypto was still very prospect

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:40:56 AM

"Cryptocurrency will go to nothing but blockchain will survive" - Jim Rodgers.

Link to the article: https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/jim-rogers-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/
digital currency is an ecosystem that will continue to grow. for me the use of digital currencies will experience a significant increase every year. there is no reason why we are not sure about digital currencies. believe that this is a technology and revolution in the world currency system in the future.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:48:14 AM

With the current situations where cryptocurrencies are just being considered digital assets rather than the usefulness of these coins on the current systems. The technology behind these coins, the blockchain, will surely be here for a long time. But most coins is tend to lose value due to its effectiveness of revolutionizing the significant processes in todays world.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:18:23 AM

If we talk about the crypto prospect, so far so good.
Every people have their own judgement towards cryptocurrency but they are just speculating because we all know that crypto always have the surprise so it's unpredictable !

Smiley
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:58:43 AM

Governments will have to accept bitcoin, Of course there will be laws, as expected. He is a person with a very small brain if he can not see it
Not even needed. FIAT and crypto can live side by side. The question will be, do you trust governments or the most trusted blockchain.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:30:20 PM

I agree with your article.  crypto will disappear, when crypto is lost from circulation, then people won't find crypto again.  and in the end, crypto will have no value.  what do we have to do after crypto has no value?  I think this question will be our solution for saving our assets.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bubislav

Activity: 395
Merit: 102

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:53:44 PM

l have just read his post and l agree his appointment partially,l think that Blockchain will be our future but l can't think Blockchain without Cryptocurrency.
He said money will be only on computer like BTC  but it looks impossible because there are people who don't know about it and can't use it Huh

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:18:52 PM

exactly if in my opinion the world of crypto curry never disappears bro. because with the revolution when the crypto world will be increasingly known to people, bro. even in Indonesia there are already programs on national TV that discuss the development of bitcoin and altcoin
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

No one knows how long crypto will last, some new tech could come along and completely take away crypto's dominance.  I would never suggest putting everything you have into bitcoin, it is far too risky at this point.  Blockchain is still very young but old at the same time meaning its tech can be outdated.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:26:52 PM

Makes sense but I don't think all of the government will be doing that. There are a lot of governments that already supporting cryptocurrencies. They have guns, but we have something that they can't take from us, freedom.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

Even if some governments will ban crypto, there are a lot of governments who want to regulate crypto and bitcoin will survive and will be used by more people, instead of ban it they want to make money from.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:51:51 PM

Even if some governments will ban crypto, there are a lot of governments who want to regulate crypto and bitcoin will survive and will be used by more people, instead of ban it they want to make money from.

one of the reasons why bitcoin was created and is gaining populrity is that it is the only thing that can not be shut down even with bans and stuff like that. no matter how many countries in these crazy imaginary scenarios ban bitcoin, if it can't survive then it means it has already failed.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:45:40 PM

"Cryptocurrency will go to nothing but blockchain will survive" - Jim Rodgers.

Link to the article: https://goldsilverbitcoin.com/jim-rogers-bitcoin-blockchain-cryptocurrency/
I think cryptocurrency has never been lost or destroyed while the internet and digital currency are still needed by the community, for me I am not sure that Crypto will disappear, it will develop and progress to come.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:51:42 PM

It goes together. If blockchain survives, so does the cryptocurrencies. The market has already gone this huge and it took years of development already, almost mature but nothing stops this market anymore. Facebook has jumped into the bandwagon too, I don't think any government shall ever stop it now, adoption is coming.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:52:45 PM

No, cryptocurrency couldn't disappear that easy. Crypto is a pathway to financial freedom and it will never come to an end that fast. That person is too negative towards it. He needs to learn more about cryptocurrency and appreciate its importance.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:05:38 PM

As days pass automatically the technology gets more advanced. Blockchain technology is no exception, and I believe there will be continued progress and adoption of the technology in different functional platforms. Until blockchain technology is into usage we can see the progress and development of new cryptocurrencies.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: