Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep up to date on newest altcoins?  (Read 1027 times)
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:28:50 PM

Are there threads that ppl update with the incoming coins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:48:09 PM

How does one know which altcoins come out recently and thus are trading pretty good?  You can check coinmarketcap to see which coin has increased in price or decreased in price the most in last 24 hours or 7 days or month etc.  But besides that, are there sites that show what coins will be released soon to the public?  Thus by that i mean being able to buy from exchange like binance etc. 

The best bet remains visiting regularly the most reliable platforms on line in the name of coinmarketcap and coingecko or installing the mobile versions of coinstats in your phone. These are all I use and it has been well efficient enough for me

caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:33:03 AM

I am just reading on the altcoins discussion. Also, I am searching some of the altcoins. I am not that updated about the newest altcoins but I can sure that I can be updated when there are updates on the cryptocurrency world.

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:40:46 AM

How does one know which altcoins come out recently and thus are trading pretty good?  You can check coinmarketcap to see which coin has increased in price or decreased in price the most in last 24 hours or 7 days or month etc.  But besides that, are there sites that show what coins will be released soon to the public?  Thus by that i mean being able to buy from exchange like binance etc. 

I doubt if there are newly-out coins that are immediately listed on Binance. If you want altcoins that have just received the nod of Binance, you better follow the news from Binance themselves. They will release such.

Anyway, coinmarketcap is one option. But if you really want to know which coins will be released soon, you may have to check at the Announcement thread of this forum, under the alternate cryptocurrencies. These are new projects whose coins have yet to hit the exchanges.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:43:16 AM

I am convinced that the only right and good resource is a coinmarketcap that will help determine the choice of altcoin.  But we must be sure of their prospects, since not all altcoin has good prospects in the future.  Although if you take a chance and be careful, you can choose a lot of altcoin for daily trading.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:27:05 AM

I am not a big investor but I use Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko to check the volume price and activity of coins I've invested in and holding but the most important thing is you are a member of their telegram channel, and follow all their social media channel.

ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:03:24 AM

I could be wrong, but I believe that invest in new born crypto projects always is more risky than invest in old projects. At least, it will be safer to invest in projects that have more than one-year old because we can know that their team actually developed their projects, and did not have intention to make fast earnings from scam ICOs, or masternode presales.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:41:33 PM

Under current conditions in the cryptocurrency market, new projects are always at risk.  There are already so many scammers that they have already begun to influence the entire cryptocurrency market very strongly.  One way or another, I don’t even understand what the selection criteria are for quality altcoin, until they display good results in the cryptocurrency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:55:01 PM

You can check altcoins announcement thread here on bitcointalk or follow up coinmarketcap or coingecko for their new listings by turning on their notifications on twitter. You can also follow icodrops or icobench for new coins. The fact that a coin is new doesn't mean you should invest in it, always do due diligence.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:48:14 PM

You can check altcoins announcement thread here on bitcointalk or follow up coinmarketcap or coingecko for their new listings by turning on their notifications on twitter. You can also follow icodrops or icobench for new coins. The fact that a coin is new doesn't mean you should invest in it, always do due diligence.
I always prefer to observe the development of a new project for several months before investing my money in any coin

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

Today, I don’t believe in new projects at all, because most of them are revealed by fraudulent projects or projects for which there is no interest in society at all.  It is best to pay attention only to those projects whose coins are already quite actively beginning to increase their capitalization.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:38:20 PM

keep up to date about the world of crypto is indeed very important, but I don't have too much time to always read the latest news from the world crypto, so usually I only monitor developments in market conditions and coin prices, there are several alternatives that I use, for example coinmarketcap, coinstats, blockfolio etc.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:10:30 PM

I am avid user of coinmarketcap because its very simple, but I am also using a cryptocompare.com and investing.com because of its simplicity and easy to use.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: