Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction BTC as per now  (Read 1863 times)
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:36:06 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

50% put to btc others to alt coins.

Bitcoin can reach 40 thousand if we speak about 4 years. In 2019, it can reach 15 thousand. Now, BTC can fall and roll back to 10-9 K, but it will be a temporary correction. next, in July (late July), BTC will start next Moonrise.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:31:14 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

investment has a risk if you are doubtful enough to invest properly don't be too greedy to get more but I think bitcoin is a good investment down only half is not like an altcoin if you experience a downturn to not worth investing enough
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:38:26 PM

Of course, I really want to see the prices for Bitcoin at the level you are talking about, but I very much doubt that hunters for big profits will give prices to grow to such a state.  I worry today not to see a massive sale.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:00:09 PM

I hope that bitcoin price will surpass $20k in the future. But it seems like so struggling to reach that price. Bitcoin price is up and down and now btc is under correction. Lets hope it will be better soon.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:15:28 AM

Bitcoin will touch 9K and possible up to 8K range, then we pump again until end of this year. That's what I see and believe

Angeles9999

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:56:48 AM

Defently BTC will go down to 8.5k is too much struggling right now. A lot of dumps was yestrday -2k/-2.5k.
On 8.5k everyone will start to buy more btc again for low price.
What would happen if btc falls to 3k again i think then we will only see a big green candles.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:44:54 AM

but I very much doubt that hunters for big profits will give prices to grow to such a state.  I worry today not to see a massive sale.
Where the bigger players are joining inn and it gets harder to manipulate the market they get competitive as well what can push the prices and stagnate dips.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:18:45 AM

I think that the growth of bitcoin this year will continue and its price may approach the maximum of 2017 and possibly exceed it.
It's probably gonna be, because soon there's gonna be a Bitcoin halving, which is gonna raise his price by a couple of thousand dollars.

That way, no whale will think it will stop when they make the BTC quickly reset the $ 14k mark in just a few months. They will find the most ways to earn money from the fomo market
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:10:07 PM

As I understand it, Bitcoin is now in the correction phase, after which I think it should start to grow  above $14,000.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:32:18 PM

What are the prerequisites for Bitcoin to rise above the level it has so far this month?  At least The higher the price of Bitcoin rises, the less users want to invest in it.  But we must also take into account the fact that the higher the Bitcoin price becomes, the less there is a desire to sell this coin from its owners.  And this, in turn, contributes to the increase in the price of Bitcoin.
kap786
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 07:44:52 PM

As per my prediction Bitcoin will be reach $30000 at the End of the 2019 because Bitcoin growing good and looks like Bull run start as per my thinking

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:41:22 AM

The recent trend is promising and a new ATH will eventually be possible although perhaps it won't occur immediately, but of course anything can happen especially if the current bull market gains more momentum and mainstream media provides the market with enough publicity

NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:46:40 AM

I hope this year will end with BTC yielding great profit. I have repeatedly thought that it is way long overdue for Bitcoin to make a show and break the previous ATH record. $30,000 might be a bit too high but $20,000 is very attainable. Until $25,000 perhaps.

I also agree about diversification. That is an age-old advice from the pioneers. It is always true. But never leave out the best ones like BTC and ETH.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

I think that the next wave of pump will be this year. I hope that bitcoin will approach its highs, which were in 2017. Then perhaps again will fall so we should not miss the moments for successful transactions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:36:20 AM

I expect Bitcoin to be at $ 25,000 this year. I will not use 100% funds to invest in altcoin and bitcoin, only around 50% of investment for both coins.

Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:31:35 PM

I expect Bitcoin to be at $ 25,000 this year. I will not use 100% funds to invest in altcoin and bitcoin, only around 50% of investment for both coins.
for now in the unstable bitcoin market, I choose to speculate to put all my money on bitcoin, sell the altcoins that I have and all of them are only for bitcoin. I played with the pump and the correction happened. very fast profitable but everything is tense.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 07:45:26 PM

Most likely, Bitcoin's correction is over and he's going to go further up because the Bitcoin price is already $11,000.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:27:02 PM

I am following different people in twitter. One if those persons have posted some interesting posts about how to get the Lambo. He spoke about Egretia project that was pumped hard this year, just having around 15k $ of the coins before the pump could offer you a Lambo now. Same for btc, he said 11k$ now, will offer you a lambo in 2021.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:52:12 PM

I do not think that this year Bitcoin is able to reach new highs in the price plan. On average, its price is likely to be at the level of 15,000 -17,000 dollars by the end of the year. Now Bitcoin has gone to the correction of its price, and then in the cryptocurrency market there may be a lull due to the seasonal decline in activity. In the fall, Bitcoin can grow well in price and its price at the end of the year will depend on how much it grows during this period.
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:02:55 PM

If given chance to buy bitcoin at this time, I would buy an additional asset ang let it grow until such time gains good value. BTC as per now has higher potential to bounce back until $15K this month and so on. Don't lose hope and always remain calm by the time market will eventually climbs up a promising value.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄