Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction BTC as per now  (Read 1863 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 09:16:57 AM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

50% put to btc others to alt coins.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:25:39 AM

indeed investing in one coin is very risky because it can lose a lot of money but if the investment of one coin in bitcoin is not a problem, bitcoin is a stable coin, I have invested all the money I have when bitcoin is priced at $ 4k but now I have gained a lot profit. but I don't sell it because I'm sure bitcoin will reach $ 25k
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:28:45 AM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

For this year? I'm seeing $15k tops, for me we will not touch another all-time-high after the next block halving so I'm not expecting any highs for this year. The real catalyst is the halving so we will have to wait and see what goes in 2020.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:31:09 AM

Predictions says we still had the chance of reaching new all time high for bitcoin by this year itself so in 3 to 4 years the prices will be definitely many times from the current price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:06:09 AM

Right. $25k-$30k is possible if we see the same pattern of 2017. I've watched a video that showed an article which says the same thing. It said that we're seeing a same pattern from that year which is the actual bull run. My prediction after 3-4 years, we may eventually see $50k-$100k. That seem to be high if you will start to see the pattern of adoption from large companies, you can think of it and consider because institutional money is coming in.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:36:03 AM

But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

With people who love the long-term stability, and see it like as a savings, put it all into Bitcoin is a wise choice and absolutely safe

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:46:04 AM

it's hard to know the price of bitcoin if the price is higher or lower but it will be better if you invest now while its price is low and I'm certain that when the price rises it will make you a big money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:47:15 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 11:06:06 AM by kawetsriyanto

With people who love the long-term stability, and see it like as a savings, put it all into Bitcoin is a wise choice and absolutely safe

In my view, there is no safest coin for investment, even it is Bitcoin. Who knows what will happen in the future, surely no one can guess it. That's why some people advise diversifying your assets. I think what OP said is wiser than to put all money on Bitcoin. However, it is your choice, you may have your own view and wants to focus on a single coin only.

This topic should be put on Bitcoin Discussion : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:49:49 AM

my prediction on the price of bitcoin will gradually increase today because it has begun to increase its price and it will be much better if you start investing now while its price is low and sell it when its price rises so much revenue its price has increased.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:05:43 AM

To make a forecast about BTC for 4 years in advance is very bold, Bitcoin can reach for such a long time 500000$ or can be cheaper than now.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:02:57 PM

$25k-$30k will be reached mid 2020 at worst case scenario with the slowest rise that you can imagine. otherwise it will happen this year meaning in only 6 months because of the momentum.

in 3 years bitcoin is going to be at least $150,000 and by then most of the altcoins will be already dead and gone specially with all the regulations that big exchanges are forcing most of the tokens will die within a couple of months.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:03:22 PM

If you study the charts very well, btc always have its yearly low and high, It depends on the particular season at which we are. Btc may get to $$30,000 in the next two years as peak value but will again drop to its low of around $8000 in the coming year just like we witnessed last year but in all it is a very good investment for a very long term. Buy and keep for five years

Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:47:38 PM

Predicting the future is never a sure thing, but if you look at the development of bitcoin, bitcoin can now reach $ 50k in the next 4-5 years. So if I have a long-term investment, I will still choose to invest all the money in bitcoin instead of altcoins, investing altcoins still potentially risky.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:06:01 PM

I'm thinking about the rise of btc and reach the highest point of it and hopefully this will happen sooner or later as this btc already begun to grow and many altcoins are now launching and i have a good project that offers good altcoin and this is the Dencoin tokens.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:50:49 PM

But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

if you believe that the price of BTC will increase very high as the price you predict, then why should you be afraid to invest all your money in BTC, because in my opinion investing in BTC is safer and will definitely give you profit compared to you investing in other altcoin, so in my opinion you don't need to be afraid for invest all the money you have in BTC, because investing in BTC will definitely give you profit.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

True, if you want to make investment, you have to choose some good ones, don't just look at one side, even though there are those that make predictions going to be better in the future, but we also have to do some places in investing so that there is no profit, it will be somewhere else.

santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:25:02 PM

Bitcoin has a bad ending at the year 2018 which is it cant able to rise and can make any good movements in that year but this current year the btc hitting and rising and almost the half of its price way back in 2017, and at this case i can say btc will rise more and make some good waves until the end of this year amd now still good to buy btc and hold for better profits in the next year of cryptocurrency.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:28:48 PM

I see that the increase in bitcoin is currently quite aggressive, I'm sure bitcoin will touch $ 10000. I invested bitcoin and several altcoins like ethereum and bnb.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:03:58 PM

well if the market go bull run maybe your prediction is right, bitcoin will reach $25,000 - $30,000 we will see a new record of the highest price of bitcoin.
That's everybody's hope when the bull finally break this up and create another high, the last ATH might be break but there's still no specific
time frame everything is only speculative guess and purely depends if how the market will continue to push this up.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:33:13 PM

To be honest i will be happy if btc hits the range of 15k to 20k by the year's end but yes growth prospects are huge for btc and if the bull trend continues without any breaks we can see 40k mark too by the end of the year. So lets see we definitely have an exciting year ahead.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: