Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the prediction BTC as per now  (Read 1863 times)
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:30:12 PM

Bitcoin is still at $11k for now and im sure it will be increasing more day by day. Another little correction is normal but bitcoin will be bounce back to break its highest price. I hope it will happen next year.

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:40:31 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

50% put to btc others to alt coins.

In this year i don’t think we will see more than $ 15k. We all know everyone is waiting for the 2020 and after. Nevertheless,  $ 25-30k is very possible and reasonable prediction. It’s also good to see that many people quit making nonsense assumptions. Let’s wait to see the direction of the market.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:51:35 PM

AS per my experience of 3-4 years. we can expect 25000-30000$ per btc maximum. what is yours?
But do not invest your all money to btc , only invest what you can afford to loose. Do not put all the eggs to one bucket , diversify it.  if you have 100$

Right. $25k-$30k is possible if we see the same pattern of 2017. I've watched a video that showed an article which says the same thing. It said that we're seeing a same pattern from that year which is the actual bull run. My prediction after 3-4 years, we may eventually see $50k-$100k. That seem to be high if you will start to see the pattern of adoption from large companies, you can think of it and consider because institutional money is coming in.
My assumption in bitcoin is different from your views. I predict it below 20K dollars in this year. Yes, I am positve in bitcoin ATH but I think it so hard for bitcoin to break its ATH since there are many resistance that blocks bitcoin to surpass 20K dollars level. However, I predict it to have a price of 19K when December comes. But it will not go longer specially, if bitcoin becomes exchausted.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:15:58 AM

I think that by the end of the year Bitcoin will update its maximum. Maybe $21k or so, but do not expect multiple growth. The market will definitely come to life. IMHO, halving will cause this.
no one can predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies even bitcoin which has the highest value in the Criteria market and our belief in investing is very much needed in investment with crypto currencies and is clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in the investment of course
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:24:20 AM

I believe there's a bull run still to come. This was just a preparation for that. A lot of bitcoin has been bought and some day that would be used to start a pump.
But again I believe it's better to let bitcoin rise in it's natural pace than to create a hype and pump which would than make bitcoin investment more risky.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:46:54 AM

I think that by the end of the year Bitcoin will update its maximum. Maybe $21k or so, but do not expect multiple growth. The market will definitely come to life. IMHO, halving will cause this.
no one can predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies even bitcoin which has the highest value in the Criteria market and our belief in investing is very much needed in investment with crypto currencies and is clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get in the investment of course
it's very difficult indeed to believe many people's predictions about bitcoin. All we have to do is like you say here. Take advantage of every opportunity that exists in the crypto market. With that maybe we can get profits while waiting for the growth of bitcoin.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:19:47 AM

Its true that we should not be investing 100% of our assets into bitcoin, because we might lose many of which if the price goes down gradually. I think those who invest or buy bitcoin last year has a great income and profits by now since bitcoin is ranging its price in $12,000.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:29:21 AM

Your expectation of bitcoin reaching $25000 to $30000 is genuine. But what is the time frame? It can reach this point of price by the year of 2022 I think.
It is really true that people can invest in cryptocurrency only the amount the can afford to lose as the market is volatile. Likewise, it is also advisable to diversify your investment.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:02:23 AM

Lots of speculation about bitcoin prices but I believe bitcoin will break the previous high at $ 20k. I agree that to invest in cryptocurrency, it's better to use our reserve funds and not disrupt our finances in the long run because its high risk investment

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:10:06 AM

The increase in BTC is very significant, but if it's only $ 100 investment, I spend more on altcoins like Ripple or Tether.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:55:00 AM

I think, bitcoin price can reach $ 25k if we look at the movement now. Maybe the price will be reached at the end of the year but it could be sooner because the price of bitcoin is difficult to predict and always surprises investors
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:36:51 AM

We must honestly admit that we cannot predict the behavior of bitcoin. But given past experience I hope that 20K is an achievable goal this year.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:18:44 AM

There are so many factors that affect the price of the bitcoin and i think the best thing to do is to wait patiently and alwayd have an update regarding the crypto market. Because everything in crypto us really unstable anytime everything may change. So i think predicting is really no use at all.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:16:32 PM

expect $25000 per bitcoin ? I think it will possible for the next or 2 year forward.
For this year , I think it will approx $13000 per bitcoin.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:31:24 PM

In the recent days, and after hitting more than $10k, corrections take place and now we are still waiting for the next uptrend and which level will be reach and be passed
hard to give concrete predictions everything will ends up with own speculations, but the reality can dictates the specific time will come.
if how much it will go next.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:49:00 PM

Can't believe this altcoin/ bitcoin debate is still lying around till now. Though, it's wise one should invest money one can afford to lose. I'm usually at the forefront of such campaign. However, since bitcoin has proven itself times over times now, I'm ain't afraid to invest the largest share of my money into, cos I know though price may dip, definitely, I'm gonna have the last laugh.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:59:46 PM

it's hard to guess the price of bitcoin so it's better if you invest in it if its price drops and you sell it if its price increases so you can earn more money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:56:44 PM

After the market correction, I think that Bitcoin will go further and reach the price above $14,000, and further the situation around Bitcoin will be seen

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:03:26 PM

I know by the end of the year BTC would hit $20k and people will start pricing in the halving event that is up coming. I  think long term BTC would hit $50k and because it will greatly affect the miners and probably they would push the price higher if they hold on to their coins and not sell in anticipating for the next halving

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:15:23 PM

Lots of speculation about bitcoin prices but I believe bitcoin will break the previous high at $ 20k. I agree that to invest in cryptocurrency, it's better to use our reserve funds and not disrupt our finances in the long run because its high risk investment

The increase is back this week after a minor set back in the price last week, Bitcoin is back at $ 11,800k predicting it will reach a new height before the end of the year is still in the right path, and It may get there before the end of the third quarter of the year.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: