Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The past, present and future of Bitcoin?  (Read 1651 times)
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:18:36 AM

I’m pretty sure BTC price will be much higher in the coming years. I believe that $20k is very small number when I think about the future of Bitcoin.
There is still very long way to go, sometimes the market will face ups & downs but eventually the price will grow.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:03:27 PM

The past: It gets created by one guy who nobody knows who he really is
The present: Market gets rejuvenated
The future: BTC at 20K? The article where I got the info from has some bullish points!

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/the-past-present-and-future-of-bitcoin/
I will just add to the future;
It is possible that bitcoin will die or will dethrone. I am not a pessimist but there is always change happening in our environment. People always want to develop and make changes. That is why, it is possible that bitcoin dies or be the global coin. However, let us wish for the best.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

Watching the journey of Btc from past until today was a good experience for all of us. I think we’re a lucky generation because we had chance to support Btc from the beginning. No one knows the future and nobody can make perfect predictions but still i think the future of BTC is just bright and beautiful. Everyday we see that the world is getting used to the idea/ existence of BTC.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:01:29 PM

I think that bitcoin will be able to reach 20 000 dollars in the future. But, of course, this is only a guess and you cant know what will happen for sure. However, the majority is of the same opinion. In any case, the future of bitcoin is very promising.

baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:24:59 PM

Next generation mainly transaction is Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin 11000, it will be pump and price going to 20000+ upcoming days. Whenever it down every year but recover after that. So upcoming years will rising Bitcoin that you not thought. Wait and see what happen.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:10:23 AM

If we are talking about the future, yes it's really possible that the bitcoin's price will be at $20k. And also, we are seeing more than that of expected price in the future. There are so many corrections and I know for sure that bitcoin will experience so many struggles but will achieve all time high price. I just hope the transaction fees in the future will be lessen
pandowoe

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:23:50 AM

no one knows what the future of the bitcoin market will be, because prices are up and down, but I'm sure bitcoin will continue to grow and prices will be even better at the end of 2019
samtico

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:41:00 AM

If we are talking about the future, yes it's really possible that the bitcoin's price will be at $20k. And also, we are seeing more than that of expected price in the future. There are so many corrections and I know for sure that bitcoin will experience so many struggles but will achieve all time high price. I just hope the transaction fees in the future will be lessen
[/quote]
BTC at 20K? Hell yeah! And every crypto expert says it's going even higher. HODL!
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:11:35 AM

BTC will definitely make it to 20K this year. 2019 is the new 2017. Wait till christmas time gets here...
Its not yet on ber months and bitcoin almost got a sneak on almost 15k$ this past weeks,we can excpect bitcoin to boom more when the bermonths came right where we see bitcoin massive price growth last years,surely will take the same path again and set a new ATH by the end or start of the next year

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:12:17 AM

Actually past means two times 2017 was the golden situation passing all times but 2018 was the opposite of 2017...but running year bitcoin price now recovering slow and steady...I hope 2020 will be again golden era of bitcoin.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:55:10 AM

It seems to me that the ultimate goal for Bitcoin is to use cryptocurrency in the first place, not only as a means of accumulation, but also as a means to pay your bills and use them in everyday life.  Of course, if we take into account price volatility, then the realization of these goals is postponed indefinitely.  But the cryptocurrency market is still young and I hope that the development of cryptocurrency on such a plan is still ahead.
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:00:49 AM

the future of bitcoin?
no one can predict the future of bitcoin, but now there are so many people who believe that this year the price of bitcoin will be high again and what will happen in 2017 will happen again this year.
among many believers, including me.
yes, bitcoin will return at a high price this year in my opinion.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:04:29 AM

Hard work paid off! Yes, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have faced too many difficulties in its path and still facing but the effort taken in the past has fruits today as the awareness and acceptance level has increased which has given birth to the new era of a digital asset.

You shouldn't get so excited too quick bro, relax and look at the situation in a much better way.

What are we having? Supreme potential for the future and a nice thing here right now but the problem is that what it is right now is nothing in comparison to how it can and will be and that is the goal we need to aim for.

Fixate your aim in long-term where the greatest possibilities are waiting for us.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 09:00:49 AM

Actually past means two times 2017 was the golden situation passing all times but 2018 was the opposite of 2017...but running year bitcoin price now recovering slow and steady...I hope 2020 will be again golden era of bitcoin.
There's always good future ahead since the past already shown us how good the movement and with this current present we are seeing
another great bounce though there's some downfall right now but being optimistic future will be good for your investment.
The past is really a positive picture of development in the value of bitcoin, even that seems to last until the present time, despite facing many difficulties and many times collapsing, but bitcoin still tries to be very positive again. But the past and present tell us that bitcoin never stops or stabilizes, certainty about the future is almost nonexistent, so I don't have too much hope or optimism, I just think that we should do everything we can, achieve the greatest benefit, the future will be less regretful.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Chard bon

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:17:11 AM

I think that in 2020 bitcoin can be worth $ 50,000... Grin
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:51:19 AM

The future of Bitcoin is not $20,000. It is actually the past. We have already reached beyond that in 2017. The recorded All Time High of Bitcoin was made in December 17 of 2017, reaching $20,089. So that price that you consider future is actually just a portion of our much brighter and bigger future. I predict a six-digit figure for Bitcoin in the years to come.
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:43:29 AM

The future of bitcoin we can expect more than 50000 dollars if the price pump continue like present bull market the market expectations are very high in this bull market

But unfortunately, we don't know when bitcoin can increase on that number because bitcoin still up and down so far and now, bitcoin has to try to increase. If the situations still are like this, bitcoin can reach $15k and even more but as I said before, we cannot predict when the price will increase to that price.  While we wait for that number, it is better for us to buy and sell bitcoin from now on and collect the profit as much as we can so when the bitcoin price increase on that price, we are ready to sell bitcoin at the highest price.
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:52:02 PM

I believe in the bright future of bitcoin. I'll wait for a price of at least 60,000. I don't know when it's gonna happen, but I'm not in a hurry. I will continue to invest in bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

I believe in the bright future of bitcoin.
you arent alone with that . me and many other bitcoin users do also believes that there will be a bright future for bitcoin   .

I'll wait for a price of at least 60,000.
60k usd ? woah thats quite huge and i think that will take too long for btc to touch that level  but patience is the key/virtue so i salute you  .

I don't know when it's gonna happen, but I'm not in a hurry. I will continue to invest in bitcoin.
good things come from those/boys who wait  . dont mind the days , just keep on investing and soon you wont  notice that you already achieve your price goal
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:27:03 PM

The past: It gets created by one guy who nobody knows who he really is
The present: Market gets rejuvenated
The future: BTC at 20K? The article where I got the info from has some bullish points!

https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/the-past-present-and-future-of-bitcoin/

No body, no prediction will work here i think as my previous year experience. Make your strong and positive mentality also through it others men who love crypto and finally i think you will give best result last of the year.

Keep well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: