Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-IEO CONCLUDED] ELLCRYS - Decentralized Software Development  (Read 1814 times)
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:39:39 AM

maybe I missed a lot of information about your project, can you tell me where you plan to implement the IEO? and when your IEO will start, because I see you plan 2 phase of IEO.
Usually on the website there is information about the project so try to look at the website and if there really is no better you just ask the team
I have searched for it on their sites and social media accounts, but did not find it, so I asked it in this forum, I hope there is a team that answers it. I see in their roadmap that the IEO will take place in Q3 this year, but there is no detailed information yet

Yes, they didn't release the complete details about their IEO, even in telegram group the team is mentioning it will be in the Q3 but we don't know exactly how long it will take and in which exchange they are going to launch their IEO details should be released. Now Pre-IEO is going once after completion of the current sales they might release more details about the main sales.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trxd

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:45:04 AM

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink

Now in only Pre-ICO of ELLCRYS. IEO will be conducted later. But during Pre-ICO investors have a bonus of 40%. This bonus gives a lot of advantages.
pxoto

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:12:19 AM

Who are your main competitors?

I understand you are creating GitHub only with decentralized storage?
dennisht

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:59:43 AM

How can I get coins ell?

I read that I need to use PeopleMint, but where can I find detailed instructions?
drukoz4

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:11:39 PM

I think that idea to share software among the users is very good. Thanks blochain it will be safety to share the software.

I understand that developers will be able to provide paid access to their development?

Rewards for developers will be issued in ELL coins?
RSGA2000

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:22:49 PM

ELLCRYS started to develop from 2017. It is necessary to check how much work was done from 2017.

2018 was a very difficult year for cryptocurrency startups. It is very good that ELLCRYS developed during 2018 and did a lot.

Now the situation in cryptocurrency changed, market capitalization grows and it is a good time for cryptocurrency development.

Now it is a good time for development and a lot of crytpocurrency startups conduct IEO. Investors have a big choice Wink

ELLCRYS can provide good support for software development

I think that idea to create a platform and marketplace for software is very interesting. Such platform will be in demand and allows users to share the software.

For example, GitHub has long been able to increase the size of the account and takes money for it.

What is the cost of code storage services on the ELLCRYS decentralized platform?
erick8026

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:01:37 PM

Ellcrys simplifies the development of blockchain programs for programmers from around the world.

This is well shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlN9LE-SmA
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:37:09 PM

What difference here between a lot of other blockchains? What protocol will you have? Do you have a comparison table with other blockchain (with old like Ethereum, EOS, NEO and new like Pchain, Tomochain, Fantom etc?

Why compare ELLCRYS with other blockchains if they don't have such capabilities?

A hybrid protocol that leverages Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and human work to create a platform that is fast, inclusive and resilient to attacks.

may be because I want to know advantages and why we need another one blockchain? What sense in POS and PoW? If there will PoW than project will not have good TPS speed. Ethereum has PoW and has problem with scalabity
franciscodgv

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:41:58 AM

Now the developers are experiencing some problems?

I want to understand what advantages ELLCRYS gives developers?
bradleycc

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

I think that idea to share software among the users is very good. Thanks blochain it will be safety to share the software.

I understand that developers will be able to provide paid access to their development?

I also did not fully understand how the ELL token will function.

What services will I have to pay with the ELL token? Do you have a group in Telegram?
majky80

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:26:50 PM

What difference here between a lot of other blockchains? What protocol will you have? Do you have a comparison table with other blockchain (with old like Ethereum, EOS, NEO and new like Pchain, Tomochain, Fantom etc?

Why compare ELLCRYS with other blockchains if they don't have such capabilities?

A hybrid protocol that leverages Proof-of-Work, Proof-of-Stake and human work to create a platform that is fast, inclusive and resilient to attacks.

ELLCRYS is a blockchain that is not yet familiar to people. Therefore, potential investors would like to know all the advantages over other blockchains.
newyorkerteam

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:12:44 PM

I think that idea to create a platform and marketplace for software is very interesting. Such platform will be in demand and allows users to share the software.

For example, GitHub has long been able to increase the size of the account and takes money for it.

What is the cost of code storage services on the ELLCRYS decentralized platform?

Even if the ELLCRYS platform will provide paid services for storing the code, it will be much cheaper and safer than on GitHub or other analogues
Ishiro

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:36:55 PM

may be because I want to know advantages and why we need another one blockchain? What sense in POS and PoW? If there will PoW than project will not have good TPS speed. Ethereum has PoW and has problem with scalabity

Ethereum has more problems than advantages. I think that the ELLCRYS team should listen to your advice and make a comparison table of several blockchains.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:07:11 PM

Hello ELLCRYS. Just a question. You havr yout BOUNTY on 2018. You stopped because the market is bad. Will you pay that bounty or not? I participated in it but got nothing. Any answers?
raikagetobiyah

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:02:24 AM

I also did not fully understand how the ELL token will function.

What services will I have to pay with the ELL token? Do you have a group in Telegram?

How the token will function you can read here https://github.com/ellcrys/papers/raw/master/latex/white_paper.pdf

Here is a group in Telegram

https://t.me/EllcrysHQ
cmilliorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:43:19 AM

Hello ELLCRYS. Just a question. You havr yout BOUNTY on 2018. You stopped because the market is bad. Will you pay that bounty or not? I participated in it but got nothing. Any answers?

Here is a bounty branch, but the moderator is in no hurry to answer user questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2607964.2760

Try asking this question in Telegram
dierypalopo

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:05:06 AM

Ellcrys simplifies the development of blockchain programs for programmers from around the world.

This is well shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wlN9LE-SmA

Thank you for the good video, but I prefer to communicate with the team live and get answers to my questions.

Team ELLCRYS planning to participate in blockchain conferences?

I also often visit the blockchain events, but at the moment the ELLCRYS team did not report on participation in the events.

I would like to attend a conference with your participation in Asia
raikagetobiyah

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:45:32 AM

That is, all participants in the bounty did not receive the earned coins?

When is the distribution of coins planned?
cmilliorn

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:25:49 PM

ELLCRYS is a blockchain that is not yet familiar to people. Therefore, potential investors would like to know all the advantages over other blockchains.

Ellcrys has a hybrid Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake protocol. It is quite interesting how it will be combined and work in the complex.
dierypalopo

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:46:10 PM

The 2019 Q4 roadmap indicates

Commencement of main coin distribution via Peoplemint.

Distribution will occur before the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: