Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + .... killer?  (Read 1332 times)
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

Libra will never be a crypto currency because almost everybody from FB has already stated that it is not a regular crypto asset, because they are saving all the data and you cannot even mention about the anonymity. Another centralised payment system.
I think that official statements are not at all what they really are, since many users of cryptocurrency can react negatively to all kinds of statements.  The same statements were made regarding the binance trading exchange, which was shown in the media as an ethereal killer.  It seems to me that only the real results of the final product can dispel our doubts.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:12:45 PM

Libra will be able to beat some altcoins. But I don't think that this will globally change the market. In my opinion the place of Libra in the top 10 or 15, but no more.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:44:23 PM

Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + ....   killer?

https://developers.libra.org/docs/assets/papers/the-libra-blockchain.pdf

From paper we see what they try to do and is a combination of coins I mentioned. Can they survive in a war against Facebook?
i think it will be hard for libra beat all the coin above. some of them have a good foundation in crytocurrency that will make it hard for libra to compete they are not specialize in crypto but in social media while the other is already establish their own network in crypto world for a long period of time.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:47:48 PM

hey , everyone. recently i have found an interesting thread regarding this discussion. You can check it following the link.
rizkyfebrian213xx

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:01:36 PM

First.. Maybe 50:50 for that question , because we just can assume for it until Libra officially launch on 2020 (But we can see & read whitepaper now..)
Second.. Libra was coins which created by Mark Zuckerberg , Founders of one of biggest social media right now , Facebook. I think for Libra popularity is too high right now and everyone wait it launched.
Third , I just read article which said Libra already contacted and has partnership with Binance.. I dont know what partnership it is but maybe this was one point plus for Libra.
Lets see how and what happen Libra if successfully launched.
ck343

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:36:03 AM

From paper we see what they try to do and is a combination of coins I mentioned. Can they survive in a war against Facebook?
Yes, because Libra has a weakness that those cryptos don't have: it is backed up by fiat money.
The value of Libra coins is the value of fiat money.
As soon as trust in the fiat currencies backing up Libra start decreasing, trust in Libra coins will start to decrease.

Bitcoin, and later all other cryptos, were born as an alternative to fiat money, that's why there is a negative correlation between cryptos and fiat money in terms of trust.
When you look at this negative correlation as a weighing scale, Libra lies on the fiat money plate.

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:40:40 AM

Libra will be able to beat some altcoins. But I don't think that this will globally change the market. In my opinion the place of Libra in the top 10 or 15, but no more.
yes, it can be said that Libra will be one of the good coins when it's released, and there's no doubt that Libra will defeat many existing altcoins first. however, I think it takes time to beat coins like ETH, even though it really does become a very good competitor for altcoins that have become popular.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:21:28 PM

Is Libra the Ethereum + Ripple + EOS + TRON + ....   killer?

of course all the coin you mentioned can survive against Libra, because Libra only provides concepts but has not proven it by making products, so i can't say that Libra will be able to defeat the coin if it doesn't have a product to prove, because many other projects provide interesting concepts and say if the product will be able to defeat and replace Bitcoin as the king of cryptocurrency, but in reality the project cannot prove it and Bitcoin remains the king of cryptocurrency until now, therefore I doubt if Libra can defeat or against Bitcoin, ETH, Ripple or all other cryptocurrency before Libra can prove it by launching a product from its project.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:32:30 PM

Libra can give a good competition against all coins but i don't think it will overtake ETH and BTC. It can beat EOS, Ripple, TRON as their value isn't too much if Libra will show its value on the market.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:41:16 PM

depending on how the Libra team itself is, if Libra has a team as good as their social network, then I can say this really will kill other crypto. and I'm also sure that other crypto won't just stay quiet, they will also do extra development
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:54:00 PM

When I see posts like this, I always laugh because it is so funny and evidently, no thought was put into it... Let me ask you a simple.question.. as a Cryptocurrency Investor/Enthusiast, how many tokens do.you hold at any given time? Is the answer one? Is the answer two? The majority of you wouldn't even know the exact number because you hold so much.

My point is that there would be no token killing another token, they would all co-exist alongside each other and hopefully work together to give us the decentralised world we have all been dreaming about.

kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 08:00:15 PM

The Ethereum soon he will die. He won't need to be killed. But for example cryptocurrency TRON is not so easy to remove from the market. As in recent years, developers often commit TRX upgrade and develop the functionality of the blockchain.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:39:26 AM

Libra will be the first cryptocurrency that will be approved by all States. Because they can control it. Anyone who will use this coin will have to provide their personal data and pass KYC. I think that not many people will want this and prefer to use decentralized altcoins and bitcoin. Cool
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:15:14 AM

Libra will be the first cryptocurrency that will be approved by all States. Because they can control it. Anyone who will use this coin will have to provide their personal data and pass KYC. I think that not many people will want this and prefer to use decentralized altcoins and bitcoin. Cool

Until now, Libra Coin still faces regulatory constraints in its own country, the United States. If the United States passes Libra Coin, Libra Coin could be approved by many countries as an alternative to global payments like US Dollars which in my opinion is good news because Facebook users can trade quickly without third party intermediaries, banks
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 08:16:06 PM

I don't think Libra will kill all the altcoins. Most likely, Facebook will be able to positively influence the cryptocurrency market. I really want to see the development of the purchasing power of the community. I think Libra will change that.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:37:42 PM

One things I have learnt in this space is not to believe a new coin will kill others when it's not yet developed. There have been many projects out there which once said they will either kill Bitcoin or Ethereum but till date they are yet to achieve their goals. As for Libra I won't say it will kill any altcoin or not until it's developed and we see it in action.
Furthermore, with Ethereum being or likened to the king of altcoins I think it will be hard for any altcoin to kill it.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:45:30 PM

Libra is not any of the list, it is close to Ripple in design but is more than what you think, EOS, Ethereum and TRON do not know what they are doing, they want to be a smart contract platform and also be a digital currency, Libra is a digital stable currency like Tether just that it is centralised

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:54:24 AM

I think they are not as killers, they are just ordinary altcoins which have the aim to make humans able to have transaction processes using cryptocurrency easily, I think that is the goal of them when they want to create a platform.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:18:18 AM

We can't talking more about libra without know when is publish or could selling to investor, how come to discuss with some altcoin without know when is open for public.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:31:31 AM

no one will kill, they will compete for their own investors. those who can attract greater investment will have better development and they will be the best. all platforms have the same opportunity, but the market will determine how they should survive.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: