Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to view a persons flag so that you can review it and take the appropriate...  (Read 328 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:26:05 PM

With our own flag (given on very shady and weak sauce grounds by a proven scammer and his friends) I can simply click our trust page and see the flag details and a choice to support of oppose. Of course we opposed it since we have never been involved with trading here or any other scenario where we could scam someone out of money.

However we see other members have RED type 1 warning flag and a THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER warning at the top of their threads.

When clicking on their trust page we can see NO mention or details of the flag so how to oppose or support it or EVEN KNOW why they were given this warning flag?

For example we have never ANY evidence of thule scamming anyone but he has a scam flag warning on his account? we would  like to see the evidence that people are using to give him this red flag.

If there is no CONCRETE evidence of his scamming and these people are breaking the rules of the new system, do we report these people directly to theymos for blacklisting in PM or make a thread to set a precedent?

I mean it says CONCRETE  right so surely we can read for ourselves this CONCRETE example of scamming or attempting to scam?

How to view the flag details and the thread it is "apparently" based upon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:45:16 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I guess we can't expect the megatroll to expend any effort to understand the stuff he's complaining about.

Some changes:
 - If the number of pre-flags-system negative trust ratings is greater than the number of all positive trust ratings, a warning banner is shown for guests & low-login-time newbies.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16495

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:07:04 PM

However we see other members have RED type 1 warning flag and a THIS PERSON IS A SCAMMER warning at the top of their threads.
Can you show a link? Type 1 is yellow, Type 2-3 is red.

When clicking on their trust page we can see NO mention or details of the flag so how to oppose or support it or EVEN KNOW why they were given this warning flag?
Again: can you show a link?

I haven't found any flag yet that I can't view: http://loyce.club/trust/flags/14.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:17:01 PM

I just took an archive snapshot of one of Thule's thread's that he started and can verify he is getting the old red banner for logged out accounts. I assume this is what is showing up for newbie accounts as well.

http://archive.vn/gauF3
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:22:11 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Thule deserves a flag for not taking me to court. Written agreement that I would be served has not happened so I’m pretty sure that would be good for a flag? I’ll look into all this shit properly when I have time

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

I just took an archive snapshot of one of Thule's thread's that he started and can verify he is getting the old red banner for logged out accounts. I assume this is what is showing up for newbie accounts as well.

http://archive.vn/gauF3

Yes... It's not a flag, not that cryptohunter would know the difference.

Thule deserves a flag for not taking me to court. Written agreement that I would be served has not happened so I’m pretty sure that would be good for a flag? I’ll look into all this shit properly when I have time

Did you lose any money though? Trying to drown your sorrow in a bottle of rum doesn't count Smiley
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1647
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:35:42 PM

It doesn't fit the "resulting in damages" requirement.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:45:49 PM

I thought this is the entire point, that unless you are a proven scammer you will not get a big red flag at the top of the threads saying he is a scammer?

this is the old warning? i thought that was done away with?

we are seeing this and we are at member level now, no longer newbie

okay well what snitchmoon posted seems to explain it, but that seems counter productive since now people are claiming the old feedback system is just feedback and people are leaving red trust for reasons that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SCAMMING and saying it is fine now to do so.

Okay well, question answered, but the wording is inappropriate really.  Should be lemons colored at least now.

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:52:11 PM

I thought this is the entire point, that unless you are a proven scammer you will not get a big red flag at the top of the threads saying he is a scammer?

As quoted from suchmoon above, theymos decided to display the old warning banner for newbies and accounts not logged in if the old negative trust ratings exceed the old positive trust ratings.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:58:53 PM

As quoted from suchmoon above, theymos decided to display the old warning banner for newbies and accounts not logged in if the old negative trust ratings exceed the old positive trust ratings.

thanks, yes.

Then since now people are saying it is just feedback, and lemons are back on the menu legitimately for the old trust work. Better to put this person may like lemons, and we can not demonstrate he is a scammer or he would have a flag,  but he probably DID whistleblow on a proven scammer who was on DT. In a nice big lemon shaped/colored banner.

Strange though when you get a flag (on the basis of some mental gymnastics a proven scammer got his proven bitches to back up that has nothing to do with scamming people out of money) you only get a lemons warning saying he may be dangerous.

Anyway all good the new system is a vast improvement a big step in the right direction for transparent fair rules applied equally to all memebers. Good intentions are the main thing.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 05:00:06 PM
Merited by Foxpup (1)

Paying a lawyer to be ready to face the great Thule has cost me fiat currency and the mental state it has left me in has caused severe damages to me, I don’t sleep at night

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:02:33 PM

Paying a lawyer to be ready to face the great Thule has cost me fiat currency and the mental state it has left me in has caused severe damages to me, I don’t sleep at night

Bumping this for community opinion as my sleep last night was severely damaged worrying about the impending lawsuit from Thule, this mental anguish just isn’t fair, I feel that a more sever tag is necessary, what do the rest of you think? My beauty sleep means a lot to me

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 08:05:55 PM

Bumping this for community opinion as my sleep last night was severely damaged worrying about the impending lawsuit from Thule, this mental anguish just isn’t fair, I feel that a more sever tag is necessary, what do the rest of you think? My beauty sleep means a lot to me

Are you an account farmer? According to the latest guidelines from our law expert, you can do ridiculous flags if you are an account farmer, particularly if you get caught.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:58:28 PM

You will need medical confirmation that Thule caused mental damage to you. When you get one, pass it to judge cryptohunter, she will hire independent jury made up of quacky's alt accounts and they will decide whether you have case for red flag.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 09:43:51 PM

You will need medical confirmation that Thule caused mental damage to you. When you get one, pass it to judge cryptohunter, she will hire independent jury made up of quacky's alt accounts and they will decide whether you have case for red flag.

Putting legal counsel on standby cost me fiat, so not only am I not sleeping due to all this worry but I am out £5 (my legal counsel is my youngest child, more than adequate to deal with anything Thule could manage)

marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

Putting legal counsel on standby cost me fiat, so not only am I not sleeping due to all this worry but I am out £5 (my legal counsel is my youngest child, more than adequate to deal with anything Thule could manage)
In this case your legal representative should come here to present observable evidence of insomnia together with £5 bill for legal services you payed them and then you are allowed to create red flag.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: