Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:13:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MidasCaps - innovative solution combining nutrition and sports activities  (Read 2645 times)
Leo1190

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:04:35 AM

If I understood clearly So the capsule will come into preventive measures??do u have your community on telegram ??

Sure https://t.me/midascaps
well thank you..one question is there any introductive video available in regards to this project??

Yes of course)
https://youtu.be/SlTyECBgZhQ
https://youtu.be/CRjQxA4qahw
hey i like the video and the project  has a good concept. I wish u all the best
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:08:25 PM

I would conclude that the answer for both of my questions is a yes and no, in that order. Does the capsule refillable? And, come to my mind, does the concept here is similar to a protein shake funnel?

You can learn more about our concept from the Whitepapper project. Also, we will talk about it in the news of our project, in social networks. https://midascaps.io/Midascaps_Whitepaper.pdf

You can learn more about our product from the video, which we will publish very soon. Follow the news)

I've skimmed through it and didn't find adequate information on how the product works, specifically around my question. I found a completely interesting topic on how you propose DCF as investment analysis, though --which perhaps for later discussion. But, if I may conclude from your concept of offering the product through vending machine and your concern of counterfeit product, I would strongly assume the product is non-refillable, given refill will open a huge possibility of fake product by replacing the content with other substances. It brings me to my initial curiosity on how will you process the plastic waste made from the used products. Alongside with it, is the reason why I brought a point about funnel, which works exactly like your product: mess-free and can be brought anywhere. The positive note of funnel is it even waste-free, while yours don't.

And in regards to your concern of original products, MuscleTech (I think several other products also has this feature) even have a more efficient prevention, with sticker on each of their product that can be scanned through phone camera and verified through their android or iPhone app to show if the bought product is original or counterfeit. People doesn't even need blockchain for that, they simply need their phone (before you said anything, the answer is yes, I am aware of your third scenario --while if I may freely assume, it seems you yourself don't realize your third scenario, given you didn't directly address my earlier question with this possibility, you only said "two different scenarios" on its earlier paragraph, and the third scenario was styled to be "accidentally" merged with the second paragraph.) Bottomline: why should people use your product while there are a lot more efficient and well known and trusted product out there?

Does the capsule refillable?
No it does not refilled. It is one individual dose package.

And, come to my mind, does the concept here is similar to a protein shake funnel?

Protein funnel is one solution to inject the protein inside one bottle of water but it is not ine high scale package of individual dose able to be connected. Our capsules is package into nitrogen atmospher, does means that we do not expose any inconsummed dose to the atmospher. By the way, in our website you can see our initial idea of portfolio, we are not limited to whey protein. We will offer the ppsdibility to buy one bottle of water into one convenience store and buy one capsule to transform you water into one health drink using this idividual dose of whey protein, shakes, juices, isotonic and others.

Protein funnel show you how people need one solution like MidasCapsules.

It brings me to my initial curiosity on how will you process the plastic waste made from the used products.

Same way people do with the bottle of water.

which works exactly like your product: mess-free and can be brought anywhere. The positive note of funnel is it even waste-free, while yours don't.

No it does not.
  You will need to make one up front payment to purchase one package of whey-protein and instead to fill one blender bottle you will be find yourself filling the funnel.
    Our product is mess free, offer diversity of choice, on demand, buy when necessary.
   You don't see funnel being sold into vending-machines. It is probably because it is expensive and it if it is to be refiled it is not sealed.
     MidasCaps aims to be one cheap package solution to offer you a fresh sealed ingredients to be practical (connect it with one bottle of water or insert it into one blender bottle)
  And convenient - been sold in vending machines, convenient stores, online stores.

with sticker on each of their product that can be scanned through phone camera and verified through their android or iPhone app to show if the bought product is original or counterfeit.

Our solution will work this way, you will take you cell phone and scann one hiden Qrcode (token), but we go forward giving you one MidasCoin that works as a rewars program. You will be able to purchase new capsules with MidasCoins.
     More over, you will be able to use MidasCoin to take part in sport activities using MidasEngine platform.

why should people use your product while there are a lot more efficient and well known and trusted product out there?

Why should peolple use our products:
If you take a look in our initial portfolio of product, you will see that it much more than whey protein (even for those users it is one great solution, individual doses, no up front payment, possible to change flavor, type of proteins). We offer capsules that will turn water into one health juice for kids (instead of those full loaded with sugar and others preservatives), we offer capsules for anti-age and others  nutraceuticals.

Regards your own assumption of efficient, wheel know and trusted other products. It is one personal opinion, even don't agreeing with, we respect.
karrim

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:33:47 PM

I hope the news about exchanges will ne released very fast

At this stage, we are deciding what  of exchange will be our IEO.
Or the exchanges decide if your token is quite good for them to be placed
Dande K

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:46:19 PM

If I understood clearly So the capsule will come into preventive measures??do u have your community on telegram ??

well thank you..one question is there any introductive video available in regards to this project??
yes, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlTyECBgZhQ&feature=youtu.be
Riadhove

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:30:31 PM

you need more and more promotion, so use more channels, like medium, steemit, other crypto forums. Your project is good, but promotion is everything in the modern world
karrim

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:42:09 PM

Still, I will start with the bounty program and then I will be able to draw conclusions about the project. still, much will depend on how the team implements it.

well, what they have achieved now impresses me. I think the project has every chance to be implemented.
Ruck918

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:12:06 PM

can I buy capsules only with tokens? and will they be sold in offline stores?
tiger43

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:20:19 PM

Well, in any case, now you need to understand when the tokens will be on the exchanges so that I understand when I can sell my coins.
Ruck918

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:09:23 PM

I also have questions, what month are you planning to launch IEO? And when can we look at the mockup of the app?
they will have three rounds of IEO, dates aren't specified yet, am i right?

Yes, you right. Information about the rounds and the roadmap is in the white paper, but the dates have not yet been specified

let's wait and watch statements from the team regarding the exchanges in which IT takes place IEO

you've seen official confirmation about this or not? I just need to understand what kind of exchange it will be and when it will be .
karrim

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 03:36:20 PM

let's see how it will work in practice. I'd like to start by tasting these capsules. And how useful they are for athletes.

well, as I understand it, it will be a lot of different capsules for different purposes and for weight loss including....
hazeluff

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

how much time will the team need to implement this project. I just have to understand all this how much will need to wait for investors to make a profit.
Ruzer

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 04:30:36 PM

isn't there a video presentation on the site? what can you say about this? . I even saw the photo from the conference. That was really cool.
marcel1962

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:08:47 PM

Hi everyone. please tell me how many tokens can I buy minimally and when sales start? already have any information about this?
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:37:37 AM

Don't have enough power and strength? Solution: MidasCaps

Good nutrition is the basis for a healthy lifestyle. In combination with physical activity, the right diet can help to achieve the desired results and maintain them at a high level – to increase the level of energy, gain vitality, get rid of poor physical shape. As a part of our Midas Caps project, we have designed capsules so that they meet different human needs and are specific to each user.

Midas Caps capsule is a great food for the body. It is rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids, with regular use contributing to a full and proper diet.
By combining MidasCaps capsule with a healthy, balanced diet, regular exercise and the right sleep regimen, you can get many health benefits. Weight loss, increased muscle mass, improved post-workout recovery, help maintain weight, improve digestion and provide an overall sense of health and wellness – and these are not all what you can get from MidasCaps capsules.

More interesting information about Midas Caps capsules – on our website https://midascaps.io!

MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:41:04 AM

I hope the news about exchanges will ne released very fast

At this stage, we are deciding what  of exchange will be our IEO.
Or the exchanges decide if your token is quite good for them to be placed

The exchange will not be able to solve anything unless we offer them our project for consideration. )
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:42:03 AM

Dis you make bounty?

as I understand it will soon be running the bounty program, at least I've seen announcements about this and he is waiting for the start.

As soon as the program will be launched - we will notify the community.
I hope it will be done as soon as possible, I'd like to promote your project

Thanks for your support!
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:43:25 AM

Are your sure about making your token on ERC-20 platform? Maybe, it would be better to make your own blockchain, without ethereum restrictions

Blockchain ETH is great for meeting the needs of our project. Thank you very much for your opinion.
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:43:58 AM

Yes of course)
https://youtu.be/SlTyECBgZhQ
https://youtu.be/CRjQxA4qahw
hey i like the video and the project  has a good concept. I wish u all the best

Thanks so much!
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:46:19 AM

you need more and more promotion, so use more channels, like medium, steemit, other crypto forums. Your project is good, but promotion is everything in the modern world

Thanks for your opinion!
https://medium.com/midascaps-io/dont-have-enough-power-and-strength-solution-midascaps-858a9580a7d5?postPublishedType=initial
We have a Medium
MidasCaps (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:52:43 AM

the team will conduct, IEO or it will be a classic round of sales? any information on that?

Plz read our WP. It will be IEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: