Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best tips for who will invest in BTC for first time?  (Read 9735 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:36:38 AM

First never consider investing in bitcoin as a Game because if does for sure you’ll get nothing in here but losses.always remember that in this area our precious money is at stake and making it a Game is like a suicide so better change that mindset

Second never go ALL IN ,at every instance always consider having a second option and that will happen if you diversify your money and buy at least 3-5 altcoins and tokens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:37:06 AM

Bitcoin should only be purchased through viable exchanges, no user-select exchanges, and not known by many investors. Do not keep Bitcoin on exchanges because hackers hack exchanges, so It's not safe with your money. Please choose Bitcoin storage platforms like coinbase or blockchain.

I agree with you, that there is no recommendation for users to put their bitcoins on large or unknown exchanges, because it will risk losing your BTC, if you want to trade at least not put too much Bitcoin, because I know that exchanges are not all safe for save bitcoin, at least use the Blockchain which is clearly safe to store your bitcoin there ...
Lily_Olive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 09:42:58 AM

There are many tips for who will invest in bitcoin for first time... first of all do research  befor investing.. then find a best and secure exchange point to buy bitcoin...
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 09:49:47 AM

now the price of bitcoin is 12,600 $ and will still continue to rise. you should buy now and hold it until at least the end of the year to get a big profit. do not panic if you see the price of bitcoin decreases because usually the price of bitcoin will only experience a slight correction. hold until you get a big profit.

With this quick increase I think it will have a correction for the next following days or before the end of the week. I don't suggest buying now because many people are in fomo again. But who knows, bitcoin is very volatile it could pump even more just like what happen on 2017. It all depends on the op.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:50:04 AM

Now we have come in this stage where everyone know better about bitcoin and if you are really interesting in bitcoin, so then invest on it, otherwise in my thinking you are little bit late come in bitcoin, because you could see bitcoin price $12560, it is too much high and ago two months or a month, bitcoin was not in high pick, that was a time for investment. But if you have a lot of money then you will invest in bitcoin.     

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:59:44 AM

Now we have come in this stage where everyone know better about bitcoin and if you are really interesting in bitcoin, so then invest on it, otherwise in my thinking you are little bit late come in bitcoin, because you could see bitcoin price $12560, it is too much high and ago two months or a month, bitcoin was not in high pick, that was a time for investment. But if you have a lot of money then you will invest in bitcoin.     
Everyone believe that Bitcoin will reach ATH so bitcoin is the best investment for now or investors can also choose ethereum for investment.
You are right months ago when the whole crypto market were bleeding badly, that was a good time for investment but big investors already invested at that time.
But Bitcoin dominance right now at %61.5 and price just moving to upside.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypto-analyst-says-bitcoin-price-could-hit-100-000-during-next-bull-run
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:20:48 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 11:41:12 AM by kr105

These days everyone knows better about Bitcoin but not everyone does smart moves about it. You are right, it seems like Bitcoin price is a bit risky to invest in today.  Couple weeks ago it would be better to start investing.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:02:08 PM

now the price of bitcoin is 12,600 $ and will still continue to rise. you should buy now and hold it until at least the end of the year to get a big profit. do not panic if you see the price of bitcoin decreases because usually the price of bitcoin will only experience a slight correction. hold until you get a big profit.
I agree with the technique you recommend, because the expensive price of bitcoin will certainly reach the highest limit, my prediction until the end of the year can reach USD 20000.
Of course this opportunity must be utilized as well as possible, but there is still time and opportunity. Invest with the money you have, don't use debt money. Be patient, I'm sure the highest price of bitcoin for this period is still long.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:20:05 PM

There are several things i can advise on.
1. Use trustworthy exchange, there are a very many exchanges which appear great but in reality have little security and fake volume.
2. USE 2FA for your exchange wallet
3. Store BTC offline if you are a hard core holder
4. Dont get caught short term price action
5. Dont set stop loss at low levels especially if you dont know what are you doing

Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

Dear if you want to earn money then Buy bitcoin.
Safe cautions for you i will recommend to you is
1: Choose the safe and most recommended exchange.
2: Don't keep bitcoins for long term. Play with it just like a game.

1. Do not store BTC you do not plan to use/sell soon. Hardware/cold wallet is way safer.
2. HODLers can surely disagree with such a statement. As well trading requires some knowledge...what many people learned hard when they invested in BTC in December 2017 and selling in panic in 2018.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

Number one not really necessary if you are going into day/regular trading
Number 2,3,4 have been addressed below:

If you desire to go into bitcoin/crypto trading then learn to trade first by:
- Reading a good book on cryptocurrency trading,
- watching good YouTube tutorials on cryptocurrency trading, 
- using a demo account to experiment with trading
- and then trading with real money you can afford to lose

All of that you listed are helpful to me back when I started to know about cryptocurrency. I began to look for trading strategies at youtube tutorials. Then, I tried it many times. Unfortunately, I lost a lot of money before I learned. But right now, I am gladly that I can execute safely than before. If we never try to trade, we don't learn from it.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:52:00 PM

These days everyone knows better about Bitcoin but not everyone does smart moves about it. You are right, it seems like Bitcoin price is a bit risky to invest in today.  Couple weeks ago it would be better to start investing.

People should've invested or bought bitcoin in a couple of weeks ago, I mean REALLY! Ever since the price increased to 5-digits, it just continuously pumped and we are so surprised by it. If you are a new investor, you better know that investing in this market is not as easy as you've done like other assets. It is volatile and you should've always stay track of your investment because you will be missing a lot of good points or times to sell your investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:55:44 PM

Bitcoin plunged today by as much as 20% due to the crashing of coinbase exchange. This is your opportunity to buy some bitcoin. Always remember that better to buy bitcoin when the price drops.

btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:05:46 PM

Earn money. Buy bitcoin.

Earn money. Buy bitcoin at $2000 or $1000
So it means impossible to happen?because bitcoin will never go down that low value.looking at $11,000-12,000 I don’t think there’s any chance to bring back to that lowest value for the last 4 years or so

There are several things i can advise on.
1. Use trustworthy exchange, there are a very many exchanges which appear great but in reality have little security and fake volume.
2. USE 2FA for your exchange wallet
3. Store BTC offline if you are a hard core holder
4. Dont get caught short term price action
5. Dont set stop loss at low levels especially if you dont know what are you doing
Maybe mentioning some good and trusted exchange would help.like Binance and bittrex

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:22:15 PM

Only invest small percentage of your capital at once. And dont jump into any campaign without enough research. No one will ever care about your investment. And emotion will only bring loss into your account. Tokens or coins are important than project itself and dont love the project, love your tokens instead.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:26:19 PM

Bitcoin plunged today by as much as 20% due to the crashing of coinbase exchange. This is your opportunity to buy some bitcoin. Always remember that better to buy bitcoin when the price drops.
Yes.Just always remember to buy low and sell high and you won't get misled in btc investment.And invest only what you can afford to lose so that you will not be totally frustrated once you end up being a loser.With the current correction we have right now,it would be best to start buying now and sell it when btc surges again.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:07:37 PM

Only invest small percentage of your capital at once. And dont jump into any campaign without enough research. No one will ever care about your investment. And emotion will only bring loss into your account. Tokens or coins are important than project itself and dont love the project, love your tokens instead.
The O.P is referring in BTC, not on any token but I guess they should also think about this one. The project is important also but that is for the big companies that need the project or service but you as a small time investor you should always think about what will happen into your money and what is the good benefit of it for you in the future. Do you think it can help many people in the future? If yes then for sure the value of that coin or token will increase and that's one good thing in investment.
Investing such test money or we can say low money in BTC is a good start, just make sure that you must learn from your mistake if you already have done one.
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 02:51:06 AM

The very simple formula is to buy bitcoin when it's cheap and sell it when it's expensive. That's the simplest theory. But in practice it must first understand the characteristics of the coin, as well as what potential causes prices to rise or fall. Besides that it needs emotional control.
As a beginner, of course  have to learn a lot and see the development of bitcoin from social media or the internet to add insight that is very useful in trading.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
spacehopper

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:18:04 PM

Best tips for new investors is learn about everything related to bitcoin,Do few fundamental analyze and technical analyze.Fundamental means reading news about bitcoin you can do that a site like investing. com .Find everything that effect to bitcoin prize.Google it.Technical analyze means simply know the support and resistance levels of bitcoin.You can use MT4 .Open a forex demo account and learn about trading practice this at least 3 months.After you ready enter the market.
Remember
Don't put all eggs on one  basket

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:31:56 PM

I don't think you should ask about it.  Everyone should understand for himself whether it is worth investing and how much. You can't rely on the opinions of others. You need to learn everything yourself and make your choice

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: