Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best tips for who will invest in BTC for first time?  (Read 9739 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:40:01 PM

I'd say "If you've only heard about Bitcoin now, then NOW is NOT the best time to buy". Much of the complaints of newbs is that they are "losing" their money. And that's mostly coz they bought when there is a rally and didn't manage to get out soon enough.

These newbs expect that when they bought bitcoin its price will soar greatly. They only focus on that mindset and don't take profit when its pumping too much. As the experts say what goes up must come down and vice versa. If you're just new who heard bitcoin because of its current value then sooner or later you will lose your investment. Before jumping in to any kind of investment one must research his own first not just because of the trend or speculation.

The problem with their approach is that by the time they heard of it, it's already the tail end of the rally and usually once the media also start noticing, that's when it starts to plunge. This goes not just for bitcoin but for other things. Rather than buy then and get locked in, wait for it to boil over and then once it subsides, then you can decide whether you want to buy the now cheaper crypto/stock.

FOMO has ruined more people than prudence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:21:25 PM

The best advice that can be given to any investor is to DCA. Averaging down your position over a period of time is always a good option. Also, buying at local lows is always provides a good entry point.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:23:52 AM

You have many ways to store your BTC. I think you first need to have a secure payment address, install personal codes, 2fa and always remember them. Next you need to buy a top safe exchange platform like bitrex, binance, of course you can store it on this platform. You just need to keep that amount and persist on its value

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:33:57 AM

For who will invest for first time in Bitcoin, what is the basic recomendations and tips to PLAY THE GAME!??

1. It is true it's necessary search for a Exchange with the price cheap in BTC for buy it ?? That is a good recomendation for "Traders" and "Holders" too??

2. I will "holder" my BTC, I need buy in piece BTC or all my fiat money buy all BTC? What is the best strategy to be a good HODL in BTC?? And Why?

3. What is your strategy for now in BTC? And why??

4. List me all your good tips for to start now! I will be very grateful...

Pleaseee give me tips about reinvest BTC with your own gains...
5.If I invest $500,00 in BTC, in variation of BTC (%) I have now $530,00.... I want to know if it's worth to sell those small profits ($30*) to wait a down Bitcoin % to repurchase them again. Or is it very little profit and not worth reinvesting? Help me understand this mathematics of reinvesting to multiply profits... I'm very confusing about it, and I want reinvest and multiply...

Sorry for the silly questions, but that's how you start  Undecided

PS:. I have already prepared my mindset, and I am only investing a money that if I lose it will not hurt me.

First I think, you need to be patient because the price of bitcoin is volatile. Many other people suggest that you buy bitcoin while it is in lowest price, so that when the price of bitcoin start to increase then you will not have any problem with that. Investing in bitcoin is like a gamble of patience, if you lose your patience then you will not get the result that you really want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:13:26 AM

For who will invest for first time in Bitcoin, what is the basic recomendations and tips to PLAY THE GAME!??

1. It is true it's necessary search for a Exchange with the price cheap in BTC for buy it ?? That is a good recomendation for "Traders" and "Holders" too??

2. I will "holder" my BTC, I need buy in piece BTC or all my fiat money buy all BTC? What is the best strategy to be a good HODL in BTC?? And Why?

1. it isn't necessary to start looking for an exchange with lower bitcoin price to offer, what you need is a good and trusted exchange, to begin with.
2. Buying bitcoin in piece/parts would help especially if you're a starting bitcoin since you didn't know yet if you can profit from that, let's say buy some and test if you can profit from it then if you do and you're now confident on investing in bitcoin then buy using your fiat.
3. Scalping, abusing the volatility can help you to profit a lot from time to time. You can easily earn $100 in an hour in scalping and lose more significant too. It's still risky tho.
4. The first and essential tip is to study about bitcoin, know each thing that can be useful to you when you're invested in bitcoin.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:46:10 AM

It is, the cheaper price you get, the more profits you could get in the long run. Buy low and Sell high, that is the thing traders always do.

After you bought some bitcoins in a low price, just hodl it until you are contented on a certain price where you would sell it, it is all about setting a price and knowing how much profits you want. Patient is the key.

If you are going to Trade it, you need to do a lot of stuffs than when you are just going to hold it, you need to sweat if you wanted to maximize your profits to the fullest.

Just figure out what you really want for your bitcoin, either Hodl it or Trade it, do that, and you'll saying hello to your profits in the long run.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

Just choose an exchange that you think will be convenient for you. Also before investing, choose a wallet that you think will secure your funds, the best would be to buy a hardware wallet. Never put all your money in crypto, save some for your daily expenses and daily needs, the fee for tranferring your crypto from one wallet to another and changing it to fiat might be costy.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:41:04 PM

For first timers, never ever join telegram/mastermind/secret/vip groups in any part of social media that focuses on shilling their coins or highlighting their trade forecast. Filter the good and informative groups from the shitty one because that is where you will really know how to take care of your investments on bitcoin. Another thing is don't be emotional or if you are, try trading small amount of bitcoin because that will enhance your mind rather than your emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: