Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VenusEnergy - Go green for future generations !  (Read 802 times)
VenusEnergy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:13:36 PM

friends, Good day to all! The cryptocurrency world does not stand still and, as it seems to me, any projects facing humanity can make excellent projects that will benefit people! What do you think?
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:18:09 PM

friends, Good day to all! The cryptocurrency world does not stand still and, as it seems to me, any projects facing humanity can make excellent projects that will benefit people! What do you think?
undoubtedly, I support everything that you say. Please note that the most expensive resource is the energy consumed by mankind. And most countries use fossil fuels to meet their energy needs.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:23:08 PM

undoubtedly, I support everything that you say. Please note that the most expensive resource is the energy consumed by mankind. And most countries use fossil fuels to meet their energy needs.
the way it is. By the way, I think that it is worth pointing out that it accounts for almost 77% of the total fuel consumed by Central European consumers for their needs. Atomic energy is 14% of the total. energy, only the remaining 9% - from renewable energy sources.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:28:14 PM

friends, I recently appeared on this resource and, accordingly, do not understand all the intricacies of this industry. tell me how energy consumption is related to the cryptocurrency world? What happens if this project becomes popular? Although I think that the unusual theme is well-grounded.

geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:33:07 PM

friends, I recently appeared on this resource and, accordingly, do not understand all the intricacies of this industry. tell me how energy consumption is related to the cryptocurrency world? What happens if this project becomes popular? Although I think that the unusual theme is well-grounded.
firstly, it is energy extracted from fossil fuels that is used for the extraction of cryptocurrency. you need to buy more powerful ASIC servers that will consume even more power. This is due to the fact that the extracted cryptocurrency does not cover the cost of electricity.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:38:22 PM

firstly, it is energy extracted from fossil fuels that is used for the extraction of cryptocurrency. you need to buy more powerful ASIC servers that will consume even more power. This is due to the fact that the extracted cryptocurrency does not cover the cost of electricity.
but for whom will the proposal of the developers of this project be relevant? In general, I am most interested in what exactly they offer. How much humanity can save on electricity. To be more precise, how financially profitable is the project?

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 04:42:36 PM

its literally a single infographic : /
no links at ALL? Sad
im not big on ICOs generally, but this one has no chance imo
we have seen like TWENTY "green mining ICOs"
they ALL go scam or fail Sad
your roadmap just has like 10 rounds of fund raising planned and not much else Tongue haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:43:26 PM

I think that the project is very profitable financially from the point of view that, firstly, farms will consume much less electricity. By the way, now the average European consumes 27 megawatt-hours (MWh) per year, including all household, industrial and transport needs.
geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:50:18 PM

I think that the project is very profitable financially from the point of view that, firstly, farms will consume much less electricity. By the way, now the average European consumes 27 megawatt-hours (MWh) per year, including all household, industrial and transport needs.
by the way, a medium-sized farm can consume up to 20 MWh of electricity. It is almost the same. And in general, it is worth investing in the VenusEnergy project not only for his beautiful idea - “A Cleaner World”. Remember this idea of ​​a pure world.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:55:53 PM

I do not quite understand what will result in cleaner electricity consumption, and most importantly, economical. What is this ecological way? I also thought now about what the current method of producing electricity is fraught with. These are greenhouse gases that are released into the environment and deplete the Earth’s resources.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:00:16 PM

I do not quite understand what will result in cleaner electricity consumption, and most importantly, economical. What is this ecological way? I also thought now about what the current method of producing electricity is fraught with. These are greenhouse gases that are released into the environment and deplete the Earth’s resources.
I would also add a few words about the temperature increase, which has recently been considered too fast. This is due to the increasing consumption, in particular, the consumption of electrical energy. It will lead to irreversible consequences for the environment and not only ... I think this is a big problem for humanity.
geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:05:26 PM

as regards environmentally friendly methods, this is the use of renewable energy sources, which sufficiently reduce the greenhouse effect. Such sources of electrical energy as the sun, wind, geothermal heat, are natural energy resources, the appearance and renewal of which depend on the processes of nature itself.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

then I can conclude that Renewable energy sources should be of great interest to bitcoin “miners”. This is a much higher percentage of profit, plus the preservation of nature and a decrease in the greenhouse effect. Many people say that bitcoin is bad, but in fact, it is very good.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:15:11 PM

then I can conclude that Renewable energy sources should be of great interest to bitcoin “miners”. This is a much higher percentage of profit, plus the preservation of nature and a decrease in the greenhouse effect. Many people say that bitcoin is bad, but in fact, it is very good.
I agree, this has its advantages, as there is a solution for the problem of reducing the temperature. I am pleased that VenusEnergy supports the idea of ​​a pure world. This can be considered and such an advantage, as an increase in earners, and not just profits.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

I agree, this has its advantages, as there is a solution for the problem of reducing the temperature. I am pleased that VenusEnergy supports the idea of ​​a pure world. This can be considered and such an advantage, as an increase in earners, and not just profits.
yes, I totally agree with you. Just think about what would happen if electrical energy was produced by solar panels and wind power plants. Renewable energy sources account for only 19% of the production of electricity, of which 16% is produced by hydroelectric power plants and 3% from other sources. Why is it not so popular today?

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:25:34 PM

yes, I totally agree with you. Just think about what would happen if electrical energy was produced by solar panels and wind power plants. Renewable energy sources account for only 19% of the production of electricity, of which 16% is produced by hydroelectric power plants and 3% from other sources. Why is it not so popular today?
I am also sad that now it is not so popular. I am also sad that, unfortunately, people do not care about the planet at all. I know that renewable energy sources are quite expensive, however, it is necessary to study fully and completely the advantages and disadvantages of both thermal power plants and renewable energy sources.
geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:30:10 PM

I am as confident as the team is that there is an opportunity to reverse this tendency. People use power plants for the simple reason that they are the most common type of power plant in the world and prevail in countries that have enough fossil fuels or import large quantities of it.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

I am as confident as the team is that there is an opportunity to reverse this tendency. People use power plants for the simple reason that they are the most common type of power plant in the world and prevail in countries that have enough fossil fuels or import large quantities of it.
any system has both advantages and disadvantages. In this case, it is consumption of depleting resources, dependence on transport, relatively expensive energy production, significant pollution. But on the other hand, it has an uncomplicated and inexpensive construction, it is convenient to assemble with it not far from big cities and many other properties.
geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:44:55 PM

any system has both advantages and disadvantages. In this case, it is consumption of depleting resources, dependence on transport, relatively expensive energy production, significant pollution. But on the other hand, it has an uncomplicated and inexpensive construction, it is convenient to assemble with it not far from big cities and many other properties.
in addition, it is the consumption of various fuels, relative safety. But I repeat that we should not forget that thermal and nuclear power plants, other enterprises that supply and use electrical energy and heat, emit a significant amount of heat into the environment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: