Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:26:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VenusEnergy - Go green for future generations !  (Read 802 times)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:50:04 PM

As a confirmation of this, one can cite the use of water from natural reservoirs, which is then returned by them to cool the equipment of power plants. This process has a negative impact on the environment, and there are quite a few factors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

One study predicts that it is possible that the climate will change to such an extent that 18–35% of the 1103 species of animals and plants on Earth will disappear by 2050. It is sad that few people think about it. I would really like to be part of the VenusEnergy team to do a good job with them.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:02:57 PM

One study predicts that it is possible that the climate will change to such an extent that 18–35% of the 1103 species of animals and plants on Earth will disappear by 2050. It is sad that few people think about it. I would really like to be part of the VenusEnergy team to do a good job with them.
to be honest, I'm afraid to interact with cryptocurrency, because this is a fairly new area for me. But now, when I learned more about this project, I also want to become part of this community. I believe that the team does not want to wait for radical global change.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:07:06 PM

to be honest, I'm afraid to interact with cryptocurrency, because this is a fairly new area for me. But now, when I learned more about this project, I also want to become part of this community. I believe that the team does not want to wait for radical global change.
in addition, one of the goals of the project is to encourage mutual communication between people without the intervention of any intermediaries, which is beautifully illustrated by the blockchain network and the idea of ​​bitcoin. VenusEnergy proposes to use renewable energy sources to perform computational work in the blockchain network.
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:12:43 PM

in addition, one of the goals of the project is to encourage mutual communication between people without the intervention of any intermediaries, which is beautifully illustrated by the blockchain network and the idea of ​​bitcoin. VenusEnergy proposes to use renewable energy sources to perform computational work in the blockchain network.
this will be one of the small steps towards a better and cleaner life for humanity and a big step for the new blockchain technology with increased computing power to help it become massively used and maintain competition with modern systems, such as payment systems. system.
geokilla

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:17:06 PM

I think that if we decide to use the proposed solution, mining will be cheaper if more people can execute them; Earth’s resources will be saved, and greenhouse gases as well as global warming will be reduced. This will be a great contribution to the development of mankind and the preservation of the resources of the planet.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:22:15 PM

it is to take into account the words of Thomas Schelling, a professor at the University of Maryland. He says that the risk that current climate control actions will not be sufficient will be up to 50 percent. It is necessary to take actions to minimize these risks.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:20:18 PM

friends, I would be grateful if you could tell me in a few words what the essence of this project is. I heard that environmental problems now occupy a leading position in the world, because people do not care about the planet at all and do nothing to save its resources.
geokilla

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:26:28 PM

friends, I would be grateful if you could tell me in a few words what the essence of this project is. I heard that environmental problems now occupy a leading position in the world, because people do not care about the planet at all and do nothing to save its resources.
you are absolutely right. This project is for us. The developers have designed an idea of ​​the kind that the electric energy that is produced by power plants will not be extracted by them, but by renewable energy sources. This is an environmentally friendly project.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:35:12 PM

you are absolutely right. This project is for us. The developers have designed an idea of ​​the kind that the electric energy that is produced by power plants will not be extracted by them, but by renewable energy sources. This is an environmentally friendly project.
but renewable energy sources are so expensive! Yes, they do contribute to reducing greenhouse and exhaust gases, but they are not as popular as thermal power plants. How, then, will the trend of these power plants be reversed?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:40:10 PM

my friend, in fact, everything is quite simple. First, mutual communication, which is one of the goals of this project, will be perfectly combined with the blockchain network and the idea of ​​Bitcoin. It is worth noting that with this project, bitcoin mining will be much cheaper, which will positively affect its image.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:45:23 PM

my friend, in fact, everything is quite simple. First, mutual communication, which is one of the goals of this project, will be perfectly combined with the blockchain network and the idea of ​​Bitcoin. It is worth noting that with this project, bitcoin mining will be much cheaper, which will positively affect its image.
with this I fully agree. Moreover, the computational capacity will increase, which will help the blockchain network to be used on a massive scale and to maintain competition with other similar systems.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

with this I fully agree. Moreover, the computational capacity will increase, which will help the blockchain network to be used on a massive scale and to maintain competition with other similar systems.
by the way, by similar systems you can mean payment systems. However, they use intermediaries, and in the case of the blockchain this will not happen. In addition, renewable energy will be used to perform computational work in the extraction of cryptocurrency.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:55:13 PM

by the way, by similar systems you can mean payment systems. However, they use intermediaries, and in the case of the blockchain this will not happen. In addition, renewable energy will be used to perform computational work in the extraction of cryptocurrency.
this is a great relationship, I think. I am sure that this idea will be quickly adopted in society. However, not all people use cryptocurrency, so it is necessary for it to become a mass product, since it is now available to a limited number of people.
geokilla

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:00:08 PM

guys, I think that VenusEnergy was invented for this purpose. Just think about the scale of the development of cryptocurrency and what additional popularity Bitcoin will acquire. Now it is inaccessible to many people due to the inability to mine it, since a large amount of electricity is spent on it. Now it will be much easier thanks to this project.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:05:33 PM

guys, I think that VenusEnergy was invented for this purpose. Just think about the scale of the development of cryptocurrency and what additional popularity Bitcoin will acquire. Now it is inaccessible to many people due to the inability to mine it, since a large amount of electricity is spent on it. Now it will be much easier thanks to this project.
we began with the fact that Earth’s resources are being depleted due to the use of power plants. But it is worth noting that participation in this project will have only one benefit: more people will be able to extract bitcoin, Earth resources can be saved as much as possible, and the amount of greenhouse gases and the level of global warming will be reduced.
geokilla

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:10:33 PM

we began with the fact that Earth’s resources are being depleted due to the use of power plants. But it is worth noting that participation in this project will have only one benefit: more people will be able to extract bitcoin, Earth resources can be saved as much as possible, and the amount of greenhouse gases and the level of global warming will be reduced.
as far as I understand, the price of Bitcoin is formed just on the basis of the high cost of electricity? It turns out that if this revolutionary project will gain worldwide popularity, then the cost of Bitcoin will drop sharply? What other advantages for bitcoin are there?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:15:19 PM

yes, the price of bitcoin, which is currently formed on the basis of the relationship between the price of electricity and computing power, will be simplified to the cost of computing power. But the price of electricity will not affect the calculations in the blockchain networks so much that it will be necessary to expand the number of people and equipment to perform the calculations.

thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:16:07 PM

Just curious - why Lithuanian team made a site in English and Russian? Russians (and also those who speaks Russian) are  not that fond on being green or support it and I doubt you can find a lot of supporters  there. Why not target  nations who really spend a lot for green future?
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:21:01 PM

yes, the price of bitcoin, which is currently formed on the basis of the relationship between the price of electricity and computing power, will be simplified to the cost of computing power. But the price of electricity will not affect the calculations in the blockchain networks so much that it will be necessary to expand the number of people and equipment to perform the calculations.
it seems to me that an increase in the number of people who extract bitcoin would increase not only the transaction times, but also increase the network security level: the network will develop and reach a faster version faster; and revolutionary technology can become competitive with the technologies currently available. Don't you think so?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: