Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VenusEnergy - Go green for future generations !  (Read 802 times)
minereu.com.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:25:26 PM

yes, the price of bitcoin, which is currently formed on the basis of the relationship between the price of electricity and computing power, will be simplified to the cost of computing power. But the price of electricity will not affect the calculations in the blockchain networks so much that it will be necessary to expand the number of people and equipment to perform the calculations.
it seems to me that an increase in the number of people who extract bitcoin would increase not only the transaction times, but also increase the network security level: the network will develop and reach a faster version faster; and revolutionary technology can become competitive with the technologies currently available. Don't you think so?
in general, yes. For comparison, it is worthwhile to cite some facts about the consumption of electricity by mining farms: the calculation of all bitcoins in a blockchain network consumes as much energy as a medium-sized country, such as Denmark or Ireland. I think it is worth taking into account before you begin to doubt the realization of the VenusEnergy product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:30:25 PM

the implementation of the VenusEnergy proposal will lead to the fact that more and more people will start mining using renewable energy sources, which, in essence, will contribute to the idea of ​​clean land. For me it is very important, because I know that we will be of great benefit to the planet.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:35:19 PM

the implementation of the VenusEnergy proposal will lead to the fact that more and more people will start mining using renewable energy sources, which, in essence, will contribute to the idea of ​​clean land. For me it is very important, because I know that we will be of great benefit to the planet.
this can be a good start and an example of switching to renewable energy in other areas. The massive use of renewable energy sources will also contribute to the promotion of industry; more and more solar collectors and wind power plants will be produced; these technologies will be developed, and their quality and efficiency will also improve.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:40:51 PM

friends, and as such renewable energy is what? What are the components of them? As I understand it, the sun is a renewable source of energy. And what else is included in them? It seems to me that the developers should have considered this moment.

geokilla

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:48:36 PM

friends, and as such renewable energy is what? What are the components of them? As I understand it, the sun is a renewable source of energy. And what else is included in them? It seems to me that the developers should have considered this moment.
the Sun is a common source of energy, and renewables include solar panels, wind power plants. It is a pity that in production their percentage is very small - only 19%, while the remaining percentages are thermal power plants. I do not know why it is not so popular now.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:53:23 PM

above we talked about this. Renewable energy recovery is an expensive procedure, because devices that effectively recover energy from renewable energy sources are expensive and their efficiency is low.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:58:48 PM

friends, this is as clear as day - thermal power plants are the most common type of power plants in the world. They often feed on mineral fuels (petroleum products, bituminous coal, natural gas, etc.), biofuels, public and industrial wastes.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:03:31 PM

friends, this is as clear as day - thermal power plants are the most common type of power plants in the world. They often feed on mineral fuels (petroleum products, bituminous coal, natural gas, etc.), biofuels, public and industrial wastes.
and they are also popular in those countries where deposits of fuel in large quantities. An example of such countries is the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, etc., it remains to be hoped that someday it will be possible to reverse the popularity of power plants and draw public attention to a green world.
geokilla

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:08:53 PM

I think that it is worth paying attention to the advantages of using renewable energy sources. their use reduces global warming and the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which improves the state of the Earth from different points of view. Their sources are natural energy resources, and the main source of almost all renewable energy is solar energy. As far as I know, there are a number of countries where renewable energy sources are quite popular.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:13:14 PM

I think that it is worth paying attention to the advantages of using renewable energy sources. their use reduces global warming and the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, which improves the state of the Earth from different points of view. Their sources are natural energy resources, and the main source of almost all renewable energy is solar energy. As far as I know, there are a number of countries where renewable energy sources are quite popular.
RES usage is growing rapidly in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Among RES, wind and solar power industries are particularly popular. I refreshed knowledge from the school curriculum, but it turned out that this information is in white paper. The developers have really tried!

stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:18:18 PM

RES usage is growing rapidly in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Among RES, wind and solar power industries are particularly popular. I refreshed knowledge from the school curriculum, but it turned out that this information is in white paper. The developers have really tried!
I would add to this that the largest consumers of renewable energy are China, the USA and Germany. Rapid growth is observed in South Korea, Australia, France and other countries. Therefore, I would not say that this trend is not popular.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:23:40 PM

I would add to this that the largest consumers of renewable energy are China, the USA and Germany. Rapid growth is observed in South Korea, Australia, France and other countries. Therefore, I would not say that this trend is not popular.
if my memory serves me, then renewable energy sources can be used in several sectors. In which of them does VenusEnergy plan to operate? Will it be biofuel or geothermal energy?

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:31:40 PM

my friends, you are mistaken. VenusEnergy plans to concentrate its activities in the sector of wind and solar energy. In addition to these sectors, there are still wind energy, solar energy and those 2 types that were voiced by the previous commentator: biofuel and geothermal energy.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:44:34 PM

I believe that humankind itself is to blame for these environmental problems that arise in the world. We should be responsible, for example, for the ever-increasing level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Especially after the industrial revolution. This project should help all of us understand that our planet is in danger.
geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:49:13 PM

I believe that humankind itself is to blame for these environmental problems that arise in the world. We should be responsible, for example, for the ever-increasing level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Especially after the industrial revolution. This project should help all of us understand that our planet is in danger.
how will this help us? The use of non-environmental products that do not reduce, but rather increase the level of the greenhouse effect, is becoming increasingly popular. An example is China, which continues to develop its wind energy structure.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:54:10 PM

I heard that China currently does not agree to take measures to reduce the greenhouse effect, asking for economic support from other countries. What will be then with our planet? After all, the use of non-ecological products not only increases the level of the greenhouse effect, but also affects people’s health in a negative way.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 02:59:38 PM

I heard that China currently does not agree to take measures to reduce the greenhouse effect, asking for economic support from other countries. What will be then with our planet? After all, the use of non-ecological products not only increases the level of the greenhouse effect, but also affects people’s health in a negative way.
I totally agree with you. This is becoming increasingly problematic from the point of view of the impact not only on the climate, but also on the health of people and other animals, as well as ecosystems, and the ever-increasing amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere causes adverse processes.
geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:04:13 PM

then I do not understand the following details. If thermal power plants are simple to install, cheap and, in principle, popular, then why use renewable energy sources? Just because they negatively affect people and the planet? I am completely new to this topic.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:09:12 PM

then I do not understand the following details. If thermal power plants are simple to install, cheap and, in principle, popular, then why use renewable energy sources? Just because they negatively affect people and the planet? I am completely new to this topic.
of course that's why. Yes, renewable energy sources are expensive, and their installation and connection to the electrical network of the system, including the purchase of land for construction, asphalt roads passing by land and many other components, is also expensive. But it is safe for all of us.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:14:13 PM

of course that's why. Yes, renewable energy sources are expensive, and their installation and connection to the electrical network of the system, including the purchase of land for construction, asphalt roads passing by land and many other components, is also expensive. But it is safe for all of us.
as far as I understand, you are now referring to the installation of wind structures, right? This really applies to one of the ways to use renewable energy sources. Just why the wind? There are other sources, biofuels, for example.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: