Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VenusEnergy - Go green for future generations !  (Read 802 times)
stoner6626

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:19:05 PM

I also heard that the wind is an energy resource that does not cost anything and that the electrical energy generated by the wind power plant is also worth nothing. But I know that wind farms are too expensive to use. One installation is worth ... Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:24:16 PM

I also heard that the wind is an energy resource that does not cost anything and that the electrical energy generated by the wind power plant is also worth nothing. But I know that wind farms are too expensive to use. One installation is worth ... Huh
however, wind power plants are much more expensive than operating conventional methods of producing electrical energy using solid, liquid gaseous fuel, which requires reimbursement of the cost of purchasing fuel and delivering it to power plants.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:29:27 PM

however, wind power plants are much more expensive than operating conventional methods of producing electrical energy using solid, liquid gaseous fuel, which requires reimbursement of the cost of purchasing fuel and delivering it to power plants.
it should also be borne in mind the burning and removal of ash for the purification of smoke and water in collagens. Wind power plants are not so expensive, so the theme of the developers that it will become very popular is absolutely correct and their expectations will be met. From participation in this project will be some advantages.
geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:34:25 PM

it should also be borne in mind the burning and removal of ash for the purification of smoke and water in collagens. Wind power plants are not so expensive, so the theme of the developers that it will become very popular is absolutely correct and their expectations will be met. From participation in this project will be some advantages.
you probably see advantages in this as a miner, because a very large amount of electricity is spent when mining cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, which is why it is so expensive and popular among those who have the means to purchase it.
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:39:30 PM

and I support the developers in this thread. Surely they explored this topic and know that solar energy will become the world's largest source of electricity by 2050 using solar photovoltaics and concentrated solar energy, which will be 16 and 11 percent of global total consumption, respectively.

stoner6626

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:44:34 PM

and I support the developers in this thread. Surely they explored this topic and know that solar energy will become the world's largest source of electricity by 2050 using solar photovoltaics and concentrated solar energy, which will be 16 and 11 percent of global total consumption, respectively.
yes, that's right. This is not bad data. In addition, in 2016, after another year of rapid growth, solar energy produced 1.3% of world power. People are just used to using only thermal power plants. And the developers develop the theme of an environmentally clean world.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:49:11 PM

yes, that's right. This is not bad data. In addition, in 2016, after another year of rapid growth, solar energy produced 1.3% of world power. People are just used to using only thermal power plants. And the developers develop the theme of an environmentally clean world.
you are a little mistaken. People began to consider power plants using renewable energy for a very long time. For example, the Ivanpah solar power plant with a capacity of 392 MW, in the Mojave Desert in California, is the world's largest solar power plant. And there are many such examples!

geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:54:33 PM

you are a little mistaken. People began to consider power plants using renewable energy for a very long time. For example, the Ivanpah solar power plant with a capacity of 392 MW, in the Mojave Desert in California, is the world's largest solar power plant. And there are many such examples!
I would also add a Solnova solar power plant with a capacity of 150 MW and a Andasol solar power plant with a capacity of 100 MW in Spain. Solar projects are currently being developed that exceed 1 GW. But, if I am not mistaken, completely different capacities are used.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:59:27 PM

Most of the deployed photovoltaic cells are located on the roofs of small buildings with a capacity of less than 5 kW, which are connected to the grid using final metering and / or feed rates. Therefore, in part, yes, this is a different power.
stoner6626

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:04:15 PM

friends, I would also like to raise another pressing issue. Who will benefit from the project? To be more precise, what will be its main value, because according to its goals, I approximately understand what it represents.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

friends, I would also like to raise another pressing issue. Who will benefit from the project? To be more precise, what will be its main value, because according to its goals, I approximately understand what it represents.
the main goal, of course, is a commercial platform based on the use of renewable energy sources for the production of electrical energy. And considering that this topic is related to cryptocurrency, this implies the following: investors will be able to earn not only on the production of cryptocurrency, but also on the sale of electricity.

stoner6626

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

the main goal, of course, is a commercial platform based on the use of renewable energy sources for the production of electrical energy. And considering that this topic is related to cryptocurrency, this implies the following: investors will be able to earn not only on the production of cryptocurrency, but also on the sale of electricity.
but not only investors, but also ordinary users, as well as coin holders will be able to earn. All this will be available after the launch of the platform. hence the benefits: developers make it possible for investors to earn money, and funds are distributed to create platforms that use renewable energy sources.
geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:19:42 PM

friends, I, as a future member of this community, have already figured out the details and found out that investors will get quite good benefits. For example, this is the ability to extract more than 24 cryptocurrencies in real time. Imagine how this project will become popular? I imagine this: there will be a lot of participants.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:24:06 PM

friends, I, as a future member of this community, have already figured out the details and found out that investors will get quite good benefits. For example, this is the ability to extract more than 24 cryptocurrencies in real time. Imagine how this project will become popular? I imagine this: there will be a lot of participants.
do you also know about this? I thought I alone found out about 24 cryptocurrencies. Also, very importantly, the VENUS coin will be placed on stock exchanges and will have liquidity, which will allow investors and users to trade currencies on the exchange. For me, for example, this is important because too many cryptocurrencies appear on the market.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:29:59 PM

guys, you forgot to mention one more advantage gained from participation in the project - the additional integration of contracts that will open up the opportunity to sell directly generated electricity. This is an additional property, as I understand it, but it also plays a big role in attracting a large number of participants.

geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:34:13 PM

let me add one more thing: Production contracts are distributed in such a way that the user gets a threefold increase in the investment. I'm just amazed at this developer tactic. They create all the conditions in the name of pure peace!
stoner6626

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:39:06 PM

let me add one more thing: Production contracts are distributed in such a way that the user gets a threefold increase in the investment. I'm just amazed at this developer tactic. They create all the conditions in the name of pure peace!
I think that this is exactly how we should contribute to solving the problem of global warming - starting with ourselves. This should help other platforms pick up our idea and apply this principle not only in regulating global warming, but also in other areas.
geokilla

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:44:30 PM

I think that this is exactly how we should contribute to solving the problem of global warming - starting with ourselves. This should help other platforms pick up our idea and apply this principle not only in regulating global warming, but also in other areas.
yes, this is exactly the case. The developers' goal is a synthesis between the desire for a cleaner world, and the commercial main, which will be a good aggregator for attracting an increasing number of users, building more platforms for the production of electricity - scaling the platform.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:57:22 AM

for me, as for the future investor, some details are important as to whether the coins of a project are listed on the stock exchanges. What can you say about the coin VENUS? Will it be placed on stock exchanges?
geokilla

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

for me, as for the future investor, some details are important as to whether the coins of a project are listed on the stock exchanges. What can you say about the coin VENUS? Will it be placed on stock exchanges?
hello friend! In addition to being placed on stock exchanges, it will also have liquidity. And this is just the result of that very importance for you - you will be able to trade currency on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: