Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight  (Read 2331 times)
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:45:24 PM

How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

Yes, for opticians, they can get:

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.
- Improved judgement on vision problems with the use of data from the App.
- Ability to recommend better solutions and treatment to patients.

Blockchain is indeed helpful even for these doctors. Easy access of records is great for them and the patients

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:40:07 AM

Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Not saying that I am pessimistic about it, just the standard hurdles to overcome and as you say other heavyweights also decided to get on board. At least this project aims at doing something very different from many others.
visionbankerofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:05:39 PM

Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Not saying that I am pessimistic about it, just the standard hurdles to overcome and as you say other heavyweights also decided to get on board. At least this project aims at doing something very different from many others.

We're glad that you were able to see the value we're bringing to the table. The team is hard at work to make good on their set milestones.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:24:19 PM

What is the process of me authorizing someone to access my eye records?

Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:25:07 PM

There will be a QR code for you to authorize optometric professionals to access your records. And from there, the optometric professionals will be able to update and retrieve eye records.

Godstrength

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:25:39 PM

There will be a QR code for you to authorize optometric professionals to access your records. And from there, the optometric professionals will be able to update and retrieve eye records.

Sounds good, I don't want anyone to just see my data without my permission.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

Sounds good, I don't want anyone to just see my data without my permission.

The users' privacy is a big thing that we protect too and glad you liked our system!

Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:25:30 PM

So I see your app has a community section. Is there incentives for the professionals to join??
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

So I see your app has a community section. Is there incentives for the professionals to join??

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens. The better the quality of the content, the better the rewards they can receive.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:26:58 PM

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens. The better the quality of the content, the better the rewards they can receive.

And how will you determine the amount of token an optician receives? Reward pool or something?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:27:21 PM

And how will you determine the amount of token an optician receives? Reward pool or something?

Quality is measured by community voting as well as other key metrics. The total time spent and number of visits to the content will also determine the rewards for the optometry professionals
PaoAj

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:41:18 AM

Is the private sales ongoing?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:41:52 AM

Yes, our private sales are happening now. You can directly go to our website for more info.
PaoAj

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:43:29 AM

Yes, our private sales are happening now. You can directly go to our website for more info.

Is there atleast a bonus? Hoping its big enough to consider participating.
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:39:04 AM

Is there atleast a bonus? Hoping its big enough to consider participating.

Yes, its 40%.
AitorMarcos

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 03:32:14 AM

hmm banker? looks like new scam
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:31:12 PM

How can the opticians benefit from using VisionBanker? Is it only the users who will get benefits?

- Ease of access to users' records by simply searching for their names, or scanning QR codes.

Nice benefits but are there incentives for them to motivate them to use the app more??
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:48:36 PM

Nice benefits but are there incentives for them to motivate them to use the app more??

Optometric Professionals are incentivized to provide answers and solutions raised by the community on the platform. Their effort will be rewarded in tokens.
Godstrength

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:20:48 PM

Blockchain really plays a big role in your project.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:21:36 PM

Blockchain really plays a big role in your project.

That's so correct, our goal is made possible by storing people's eyesight data on blockchain in a secure manner, by allowing them to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with an opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: