Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] 👓Vision Banker👓 An app for taking care of people’s eyesight  (Read 2336 times)
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:23:12 PM

Blockchain really plays a big role in your project.

That's so correct, our goal is made possible by storing people's eyesight data on blockchain in a secure manner, by allowing them to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with an opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Any targeted countries to implement vision banker?
visionbankerofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:23:46 PM

Blockchain really plays a big role in your project.

That's so correct, our goal is made possible by storing people's eyesight data on blockchain in a secure manner, by allowing them to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with an opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

Any targeted countries to implement vision banker?
We plan to expand globally, and hence the patients data stored with VisionBanker can stimulate scientific research and open new economic opportunities for eyecare and eyewear producers.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:39:27 PM

Which country is this project targeting first?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:52:12 PM

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:55:36 AM

Target countries are South East Asia, China, Asia Pacific (Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India), Europe and South America

Okay but where will you launch first. I don't suppose you'll be launching to all of those countries simultaneously  Tongue
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:56:01 AM

Okay but where will you launch first. I don't suppose you'll be launching to all of those countries simultaneously  Tongue

Official grand launch of VisionBanker will be in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:25:09 PM

Official grand launch of VisionBanker will be in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam

Nice! Any plans on western countries?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:25:48 PM

Nice! Any plans on western countries?

There are no announcements about that yet but that's really something to look forward to!
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:46:06 AM

When can we get our purchased token??
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:46:21 AM

When can we get our purchased token??

Token will be available in your dashboard in 24 hours. VBK token will be transferred to your wallet when token sales is closed
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

Vision Banker's Bounty Campaign is now Live!

Feel free to check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164375

SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:25:26 PM

Vision Banker's Bounty Campaign is now Live!

Feel free to check it out here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164375

About time 👌
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:14:52 PM

Is visionbanker using a private or public blockchain?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:15:20 PM

Is visionbanker using a private or public blockchain?

We're using a public blockchain.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:40:46 PM

Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

I do not see anything new in your project. All that you offer on your platform for storing data about the vision of people,  can get in the usual clinic in the doctor's office. What special types of insurance can you offer?
Copper Member

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

Has a chance to really explode if you get partnerships with big eye care brands.

There can be possible collaboration with well known eyewear brands like Rayban and Gucci, and yes, that can be big!

It won't be simple to convince those brands to collaborate with a blockchain project I believe. I would expect them to be quite hesitant if they are approached by a technology startup of this kind.

But I won't be shocked if they agree. You didn't expect big time companies such as AT&T, JP Morgan, Facebook, Walmart, etc. to get into cryptocurrency and finally realize how great blockchain technology is. It didn't happen right away, but its only a matter of time before blockchain will be utilized by everyone out there.

They're fixing a problem that hasn't been fixed for generations, I always don't have my previous information about my eye grade and I only make a lucky guess.

Thanks for sharing, HodlerKing! That's what we're changing here in VisionBanker. We use blockchain to store people's eyesight data. We will basically allow users to track their progress, by forecasting their future possible eyesight characteristics, and by providing them with the opportunity to get special types of insurance and purchase eyewear preselected for their eyesight characteristics and face shape.

I do not see anything new in your project. All that you offer on your platform for storing data about the vision of people,  can get in the usual clinic in the doctor's office. What special types of insurance can you offer?

Vision Banker offers more than data storage.

Users in the platform will get these benefits:

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Access to historical records
✅ Location variability
✅ Online doctor's reference
✅ Eye health and vision care awareness
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits
✅ Charity campaigns & Sponsorhip

While for companies:
✅ Easy access to patients' records
✅ Better data for clinical research
✅ Customized glasses
✅ New types of Insurance Programs

More details on each on our whitepaper: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:08:13 PM

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Location variability
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits

While for companies:
✅ Customized glasses

More details on each on our whitepaper: https://www.visionbanker.io/static/docs/VBK_Whitepaper.pdf

It looks like the question you asked the development team has been answered well in this thread. Very good response to see the activation of this project. I like.

Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:33:48 AM

✅ Full data ownership
✅ Location variability
✅ Exercises for the eyes
✅ Order Online
✅ Community Benefits

While for companies:
✅ Customized glasses

It looks like the question you asked the development team has been answered well in this thread. Very good response to see the activation of this project. I like.

Glad to hear that, don't hesitate to ask any further questions if you have any!
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:36:27 AM

Spotted VisionBanker at Times Square New York!!
Mikhail.YT

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:36:54 AM

Spotted VisionBanker at Times Square New York!!

Woah, this is amazing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: