Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New coins – GRAM, LIBRA, LAW etc. What is the most promising one?  (Read 1109 times)
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:32:34 PM

Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

I personally will definitely buy Libra to be used as an investment, so I would advise you to invest in Libra too, because if you invest in Libra then you will definitely get a big profit, I say that because there are many big companies that support Libra and besides that Libra has also become very popular, making me sure if the price of Libra will definitely increase and of course you will not regret to invest in Libra.

As I see now Libra is the most questionable coin among Gram, Law and Libra. It's a stable coin and it's still unclear what is Zuckerberg going to do with Committee
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:33:16 PM

Libra from Facebook is going to be a stable coin, but I'm sure that the value will be always increasing. And others, I still don't know how exactly they are.
So far, for the new coins, I prefer to choose XZC (Zcoin) and also BNB from Binance. They have a very significant increase.

There are many predictions and news circulating for Libra coins, and basically everyone expects the best for Libra coins even though to this day there is no data for us to see, because a stable coin is a coin whose price goes down not so far and increases neither far away, so for Libra we don't know whether it will be stable or not.

As I know Zuckerberg even now has problems with Libra. And the market’s reaction isn’t as good as I was waiting

yeah I also noticed that
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:37:40 PM

Let’s talk about that new rising altcoins. GRAM, LIBRA  - well all know them. LAW impressed me a lot with so big demand, some billions of them were swapped from SNTR in an hours. I know some another examples of very promising coins. But what to buy? Or just all of them?

would you like to give a link to all the coins above my friend ? except libra because i already knew about this one
and in my opinion in this crypto world the most promissing crypto is only bitcoin buddy  Wink

GRAM whitepaper: https://icorating.com/upload/whitepaper/gNQ7e9z3lCGi519Wz8mmC0Kg8aA0goeZKAQ802vo.pdf

LAW is a token of Ubikiri network which is the project of SilentNotary, so I give you its twitter for further info twitter.com/SilentNotary

As I see Ubikiri is empty. Why?

They just started give them a time. Ubikiri was launched a week ago so it's okay for now
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:46:35 PM

Almost every new thread here is about Libra. With the buzz about Libra, it seems Libra is very promising. The popularity of facebook will definitely help Libra to propel forward as soon as itnis launched and made open to investors. The marketing strategy of facebook is paying off and getting attention from cryptoenthusiasts.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

if in my opinion there is nothing promising the coins because the new coins are more risky than the old coins on the market. so if my advice is better, don't buy new coins because there is a lot of evidence that yesterday many lost money because they bought new coins that were a lot of scams

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:06:23 PM

Why is Gram not found in any of the exchanges today?

I wouldn't presume this had become scam by now because we have been using telegram in the last few years of staying on campaigns but isn't it something to worry already now that BTC is constantly going up but them were not even in the market?

Almost every new thread here is about Libra. With the buzz about Libra, it seems Libra is very promising. The popularity of facebook will definitely help Libra to propel forward as soon as itnis launched and made open to investors. The marketing strategy of facebook is paying off and getting attention from cryptoenthusiasts.

Libra is not promising its a stablecoin. Its the tokens that will be created with them that is going to be a more threatening but I suppose we'd all be getting more of it either.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:31:31 PM

And what do you think about decentralization?
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:32:49 PM

if in my opinion there is nothing promising the coins because the new coins are more risky than the old coins on the market. so if my advice is better, don't buy new coins because there is a lot of evidence that yesterday many lost money because they bought new coins that were a lot of scams

They are not new...like month or 2. They were on the market for several years
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:36:35 PM

Why is Gram not found in any of the exchanges today?

I wouldn't presume this had become scam by now because we have been using telegram in the last few years of staying on campaigns but isn't it something to worry already now that BTC is constantly going up but them were not even in the market?

Libra is not promising its a stablecoin. Its the tokens that will be created with them that is going to be a more threatening but I suppose we'd all be getting more of it either.

Okay, thanks. As I know gram is still unavailable to buy
Lagonda

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:38:06 PM

I heard that Gram had a billion-dollar private sale in 2018. But it was not until recent, another piece of news about this coin was released. It's unteresting though. Libra is a stable coin while Law is surely the least known among three projects. As the result, Gram is the most promising project to put money on.
Kevlar

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:18:11 PM

After the announcement of cryptocurrency from Facebook (Libra), the market began to grow sharply, people again began to be interested in cryptocurrency (by the way, recall how 1.5 years ago on Facebook they were forbidden to even advertise cryptocurrency ...). What is LIBRA, what is TON - projects are cool and profitable, but do we have the usual private investors to get there ?!

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:33:52 PM

Both all are promising because is backed by a large and trusted company. GRAM backed by telegram as we know the most used messenger for crypto citizen and LIBRA backed by Facebook as we know one of the most popular social media in this world. Both of them can bring more awareness to the public about crypto and then they start to use crypto too...
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:39:08 PM

I think LIBRA coin is the most promising coin among those listed coins. There was been so much news and hype on these LIBRA coin. Though it doesn't matter, but at least it should count for something.

katerina5643

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:42:53 PM

hey , everyone. recently i have found an interesting thread regarding this discussion. You can check it following the link.
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:23:22 PM

hey , everyone. recently i have found an interesting thread regarding this discussion. You can check it following the link.

Ok, I'll take a look
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:25:33 PM

Both all are promising because is backed by a large and trusted company. GRAM backed by telegram as we know the most used messenger for crypto citizen and LIBRA backed by Facebook as we know one of the most popular social media in this world. Both of them can bring more awareness to the public about crypto and then they start to use crypto too...

And what do you think about LAW?
roadster213

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:26:21 PM

SEQ (Sequence) is far better and more likely to 100x than anything else on this thread. A lot of time and research has gone into this one, at least 5 months worth, following twitter posts, chatting on discord channel. Truly a hidden gem.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEQ

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sequence/#charts

https://discord.gg/UAF2FM
Piklo

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:09:31 PM

I would buy a GRAM, but as far as it's known that while it is not sold to the masses. Official sales come  only in the 3rd quarter 2019 year with the launch of platform. And one more thing. To the ICO investors of the TON's project, who will be the first to receive gram,will prohibited to sell received tokens within 18 months.

One project im looking forward to investing in at IEO is Tokoin.io
They are a major support project offering a platform for small businesses to network, receive finance and flourish among others in the platform ecosystem. They recently sold out two tokensales within minutes, so demands there plus they are tapping into a massive market.
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:31:05 PM

I would buy a GRAM, but as far as it's known that while it is not sold to the masses. Official sales come  only in the 3rd quarter 2019 year with the launch of platform. And one more thing. To the ICO investors of the TON's project, who will be the first to receive gram,will prohibited to sell received tokens within 18 months.

One project im looking forward to investing in at IEO is Tokoin.io
They are a major support project offering a platform for small businesses to network, receive finance and flourish among others in the platform ecosystem. They recently sold out two tokensales within minutes, so demands there plus they are tapping into a massive market.

Thanks, but I think I will buy more LAW
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

SEQ (Sequence) is far better and more likely to 100x than anything else on this thread. A lot of time and research has gone into this one, at least 5 months worth, following twitter posts, chatting on discord channel. Truly a hidden gem.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SEQ

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sequence/#charts

https://discord.gg/UAF2FM

I don't know it but I take a look and what do you think about Law?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: