Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People are losing confident and interest in altcoins  (Read 10321 times)
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:12:51 PM

it should be like that, but the reality is different. because the current state of bitcoin is increasing but it is different from the altcoin situation. because currently the altcoin is experiencing a decline and it can be stable. so what we imagine about the altcoin incident is certainly different.

Previously everytime after big Bitcoin pump the next was huge altcoins pump. It occured for example in earlier 2018. So it's unlikely that situation will be another now. Strong hands can get much profit from current growth

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:15:22 PM

Actually investors still have considerable trust in altcoin. they still have great confidence that later they will get big profits from altcoin. but by election it must be right and not arbitrary
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:35:01 PM

I think it's not so. Interest to altcoins is high enough. At the moment BTC is on rising but typically after that much money goes to altcoins and altcoins will be pumped too

it should be like that, but the reality is different. because the current state of bitcoin is increasing but it is different from the altcoin situation. because currently the altcoin is experiencing a decline and it can be stable. so what we imagine about the altcoin incident is certainly different.

It can look like that but you should never follow the public in these situations. When people were scared of bitcoin going to 1000 it really was the best moment to buy. If you bought 2 months ago you'd have a lot of money now.

If you are afraid of altcoins losing value overcome it and buy more because if bitcoins continues its journey to the moon altcoins will sooner or later follow. It won't be as volatile altcoin boom like in 2017 when ICOs were popular but it will still be profitable. Most altcoins are on the green today thanks to bitcoin.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:39:33 PM

Are people actually expecting the whole crypto market to be one sided. I Don think so. There is time for everything, so looking at the situation of altcoins now. I believe that a time is coming when will will celebrate over them. We just have to hold good altcoins.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:43:16 PM

I think it was the result of the fear of everyone in the last fall and attention turned to the more reliable ones. It will take more time for altcoins that are in back row in order to recover. And that depends on the regaining of the market confidence.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:54:25 AM

I think it was the result of the fear of everyone in the last fall and attention turned to the more reliable ones. It will take more time for altcoins that are in back row in order to recover. And that depends on the regaining of the market confidence.
with market confidence and project development on the altcoin itself, it will lead to increased demand. moreover the product provides a breakthrough so that it is needed by many people

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:14:33 AM

I think that interest in altcoins will start to grow when BTC bring closer to ATH. Until this time, some altcoins may lose so much that it is hard to believe that they can recover their face value. Imagine there are assets that have lost in value over 250 times. This is not a scam, they are trying to survive.
I have most of the assets in altcoins. They all become cheaper for a long time. In such conditions it is difficult not to lose faith in success.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

People who bought shitcoins maybe lost confidence and interest, but not for those who invest in well-known alts. As we can see from the market conditions, there are still many alts that got good volume. So, to mention that people already lose confidence and interest in alts isn't true.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:59:43 AM

I don't really know if altcoins are going to recover. But it is possible i think. As Bitcoin is recovering against USD, altcoins can do it with Bitcoin i think if people decide to trade agains Bitcoin. But currently, people seem more interested to trade against USDT because of the big fall in 2017.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:02:40 AM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?

I think yes. Because bitcoin and altcoin history very dramatic😁. Maybe will be grow when community grow. And community grow now... It can be good for price of bitcoin

sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:28:51 AM

Indeed, for altcoins on the back are stagnant, meaning prices don't move so investors don't get any profit at all. If the price drops, investors suffer losses. But from hundreds of altcoins, of course there is good growth potential so that investors benefit.
For example, coins that are still experiencing good growth are ETH, LTC, BNB, Monero, Dash, Neo, ZCash and many more that are worth investing. It's better not to buy coins that haven't been moving for a long time, because it's not good for trading.

bandungan

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:34:26 AM

Do you think it ever going to be recovered and if you think, yes, then how long?
I think people lose confidence in altcoins when prices are low. right now maybe when the altcoin starts to rise, many people will start to trust Altcoin again and that is certain. it won't take long for that.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

Just because of you're losing your faith on altcoins doesn't mean that other people are the same. Infact, market showed many positive signs. I saw a lot of 30-50% pumps in the last few weeks when bitcoin recovered from $7000 to $8000. No one can tell you how long it's gonna take. It's just whether you can keep your patient or not. If you buy your alts when bitcoin was at $19k, I think it'll be long.

I agree too, we have different perspective about crypto, and we engage crypto.in.different reasons, but it doesnt mean that if the market shows slowing down, the people lost their trust and confidence of crypto, market nowadays shows good signs and i think people are.getting more interested again.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:58:02 AM

I think yes. Because bitcoin and altcoin history very dramatic😁. Maybe will be grow when community grow. And community grow now... It can be good for price of bitcoin

Everything can be very different, now bitcoin is growing and many will start selling altcoins and moving into bitcoin. and when people will not have enough altcoins, then they will start to download altcoins, and Bitcoin will be lowered in price again at this time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
EXtremeAEX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:40:33 AM

I think that the loss of faith is something to which speculators smoothly lead the bulk of people. In desperation, traders sell their altcoins for 10% of their purchase price. For speculators, this is a great time to buy altcoins and sell them at a high price during a bull run. If you have kept your altcoins for a year, then now they certainly should not be sold. Wait, when the prices for them will be restored or there will be an opportunity to sell them profitably.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:02:00 AM

I think the level of trust and interest of people to the altcoin depends on each person. With the decline in altcoin prices, which has recently occurred, the altcoin enthusiasts are starting to decrease, but now it's starting to increase slowly.

beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:05:36 AM

I think Altcoins are now greatly undervalued, most likely after Bitcoin starts to accumulate, they will grow.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:07:31 PM

most altcoins are only for dump and pumbs.
don't expect everything to recover and reach ATH again.
invest in altcoins that already have a strong foundation to run on the crypto market.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:18:20 PM

Actually, I myself still see hope in altcoin. but indeed most people are wrong in choosing altcoin. most of them choose altcoin with less good fundamentals and low volume and this is certainly very risky
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:20:11 PM

I think you are right. I agree with you.  bitcoin and altcoin history very dramatic. But I also believe it will be recover. Best wishes for alt coin.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: