Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency.  (Read 3921 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:32:21 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2019, 04:45:28 AM by Islapdonkey

Despite of the criticism you received, if you believe that this project is really worthy, then go and prove to us. I think you need a good marketing strategy and effective promotional team so that the crypto-community would be aware about this project.

If I don't believe on my project, my activity on it will be less than what you can see currently, the same on Github. Now I'm just a developer, the marketing part is not my speciality, also for build a marketing team, they ask money and that's not what I have currently.

However remember, only peoples have the final word, if they are manipulated by fuds or choose to trust fud, then the coin will not succeed and it's simply like that, I'm not going to fight against that, it's a waste of time and I prefer to focus on important things like the development. If those peoples who spread fuds and prefer to follow dreams provided by marketing plans of others coins this is their choose, me I prefer concrete things and stay modest, no matter what's happen.

If you want to talk with me, you can contact me on Discord or on Telegram Smiley

Cordialy.

Don't make it out to seem like ppl are spreading unworthy info about it, you finally ended up banning the scammer i was telling you about for months. the same scammer that i sent you multiple proofs about but you choose to side with him and make me out to be the bad guy. lol. yeah after several months of fiercely protecting him, you finally banned and proclaimed that he was a scammer after-all. I guess it was an attempt to save face, but it to late dear Grin

Same with you banning early member who were there from inception, some whom even contributed from a technical aspect. All because you choose to maintain an authoritative stance and restrict discussion about a possible flaw with distribution. Anyway, you peddling a closed source centralized coin, all we really have to go off is your integrity as a man/leader, and your unscrupulous nature has destroyed all of that.

So, stop playing the pity role, man up and accept that you solely destroyed your reputation on your own. And when you have a centralized coin with closed source, your reputation is everything. Good luck with the bullshit, but the few little yes men you have left is not going to get you far.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 12:15:58 PM

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.5.0.4R has been pre-released:

Improvements:

-> Show password status , check password with requirements to follow with a picture has indication (X or V).
-> Improvements on restore wallet process.
-> Complete handle packet types missed.

This is not a mandatory update.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.5.0.4R

Thank you for your supports Smiley
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 03:24:18 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 03:56:11 AM by Islapdonkey

Everyone to get an unbiased view about this project with no censor. Google CPUminers clubs, and join their discord. There is detailed discussion related to this coin on that thread. I would leave you the link, but the admin keeps reporting it and having it deleted, cos he rather investors stay unaware of that thread and only rely on his heavily censored thread.

Again, to get a full unbiased/uncensored opinion about this project. Google Cpuminers club, join the discord and visit the Xiropht channel. Take care

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:36:41 PM

Hi everyone,

The development plan still continue and then the development of Xiropht too.

But since the bad reputation provided by fuds and other shaddy things done.

I have contact Birake for delist our coin has soon has possible and let other peoples to forgot Xiropht pending my work of development on the coin.

I still continue the development and maintain the network, but I prefer to do it for the pleasure to work on the project only.

I hope you can understand.

Cordialy.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 01:10:28 PM

Like i keep mentioning, an individual with poor morals shouldn't be in charge of a closed source centralized coin. Anyway, he just intentionally manipulated the coin's value by making an announcement that he will delist the coin, this destroyed the price, then he turned around and rescinded the comment the next day. He did this with no care whatsoever about the new investors that had bought into the project, cost a bunch of them dearly  and this is the guy in charge of a centralized coin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 06:14:37 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:15:01 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

Since the consensus about the Dev Funds, the whitepaper has been updated: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.6R has been released:

Update:

-> Task Scheduler system implemented, this system permit to schedule task of sending transaction/transfer with a target,amount,fee,option of anonymity and a time selected for execute your task scheduled.

New requests:

-> /task_send_transaction
-> /task_send_transfer
-> /get_task_scheduled
-> /clear_task

Wiki page about API Request list updated: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/blob/master/xiropht-rpc-wallet-json-api.md

-> Update Seed Node list sorting by ping time system, keep in memory the list of seed nodes sorted by ping time speed. Renew the list once a new seed node is listed.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.6R
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 03:45:56 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 01:18:14 PM by Islapdonkey

Hi everyone,

Since the consensus about the Dev Funds, the whitepaper has been updated: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

So, two days ago he made an announcement that he will delist the coin and never relist, which ultimately lead to a severe dump at the expense of his new investor, then the following day he rescinded the comment after he was done with the manipulation.

Then the day after that he had a consensus that lasted 24hrs on his heavily moderated discord (where he has has banned a majority of the members, who dared to bore him by going against his wish( he literally use the word bore on discord) to add 5% dev fund to mining in other to facilitate listing on other exchanges. All this occurred within a span of three days.

This is who is in charge of a closed source centralized coin and represent everything that is wrong with centralization.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Devotionless

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:08:53 AM

Centralized? How is this even a crypto then?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 11:38:37 AM

Because its digital and uses some sort of encryption. its a misconception to think that only decentralized currency are quote on crypto. Some might find solace in a centralized alternative but its empirical that it has leaders with great moral in other to garner support/trust. The current guy in charge lack the moral capability to lead a a centralized coin. Doesn't help that the source code is also closed, so no one actually knows wtf he is doing

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

Because its digital and uses some sort of encryption. its a misconception to think that only decentralized currency are quote on crypto. Some might find solace in a centralized alternative but its empirical that it has leaders with great moral in other to garner support/trust. The current guy in charge lack the moral capability to lead a a centralized coin. Doesn't help that the source code is also closed, so no one actually knows wtf he is doing

It's just an excuse to ask the blockchain source code for your own purpose.  Roll Eyes
bobolam1971

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:14:15 PM

It's just an excuse to ask the blockchain source code for your own purpose.  Roll Eyes
Right, support XIRO! This man is to attack others for your own purposes and personality!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 09:22:26 PM

It's just an excuse to ask the blockchain source code for your own purpose.  Roll Eyes
Right, support XIRO! This man is to attack others for your own purposes and personality!

First off, i see you created a new acct to reply to yourself. same word pattern Grin secondly, in  case you have forgotten, i was one of your early supporters, i was responsible for a majority of the
 early members in your discord, i did the very ist xiro trade, and have currently invested the most money into your project, thru all of that did i ever ask you for the source code or even bring it up? However, when you decided to support a scammer, ban your administrators/ technical contributors/ manipulate the value of your own coin at the expense of your investors, then you lose all trust/integrity as a dev.

When you promoting a centralized coin with closed source code, all the investors have/investing in is your integrity to be fair, and your numerous unscrupulous act have shown that you are not someone to be trusted. Like i have mentioned several time, the discord is heavily moderated/censored. So, if you want to get a detail/uncensored view about the project, google CPU miner club, join their discord and visit the xiropht channel. I would post the link but he keeps reporting it and having it deleted, cos he rather ppl depend only on his heavily moderated/ censored thread.

Again, google CPU miners club, join the discord and visit the xiropht thread for a detailed/uncensored view of this project from numerous members (some former admins/technical contributors) who have been banned cos he is not open to counter discussion.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
glaucus

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:35:48 AM

Hi everyone,

So, two days ago he made an announcement that he will delist the coin and never relist, which ultimately lead to a severe dump at the expense of his new investor, then the following day he rescinded the comment after he was done with the manipulation.

Then the day after that he had a consensus that lasted 24hrs on his heavily moderated discord (where he has has banned a majority of the members, who dared to bore him by going against his wish( he literally use the word bore on discord) to add 5% dev fund to mining in other to facilitate listing on other exchanges. All this occurred within a span of three days.

This is who is in charge of a closed source centralized coin and represent everything that is wrong with centralization.
So your comment is addressed to who directs the project? Or to the project itself? Because from your writing it seems that you have a problem with who directs the project.

I thought this forum was to talk about crypto projects
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 02:53:41 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2019, 03:44:19 AM by mprep

Hi everyone,

So your comment is addressed to who directs the project? Or to the project itself? Because from your writing it seems that you have a problem with who directs the project.

I thought this forum was to talk about crypto projects

First off, whats up with you guys creating a different newbie acct every day to conversate here, its best to stick with one acct and build your rep from that. you know its hard for anyone to take a newbie acct seriously on this forum.

Also,my comment is directed at the project/dev. We have a centralized coin with closed source code, so its not like we can really discuss the tech if we wanted too. All we really have that is verifiable that we can invest on/talk about is the dev's ability to lead/moral competence to do right by his investors, and he has proven that he is morally corrupt and someone that should not be trusted. Thus the comment to keep investors updated.

And as i aforementioned, for a detailed/uncensored view about the project, google CPUminer club, join the discord and visit the xiropht thread to view comment from numerous members currently/previously associated with this project.

He actually made several comments on discord, stating that he intentionally crashed the coin, cos he was mad that ppl who had invested huge amount of money/time either mining or buying the coin were disobeying him and had the guts to question his decision. So, this was an attempt to flush them all out. He stated that its a centralized coin, he has a right to do whatever he wants and if ppl don't like it they should leave.

So, in other word, he intentionally dumped the value of his coin cos he claim that the community questioning any of his decision is pure fud. Doesn't care is its warranted, its all fud.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:19:02 PM

He actually made several comments on discord, stating that he intentionally crashed the coin, cos he was mad that ppl who had invested huge amount of money/time either mining or buying the coin were disobeying him and had the guts to question his decision. So, this was an attempt to flush them all out. He stated that its a centralized coin, he has a right to do whatever he wants and if ppl don't like it they should leave.

So, in other word, he intentionally dumped the value of his coin cos he claim that the community questioning any of his decision is pure fud. Doesn't care is its warranted, its all fud.

And again, you have only take what you want, it was just a description of what happening pending my decision. But again your goal is to down the coin  Roll Eyes.
But be sure, I will not stop to develop the coin and maintain his network. I will stay the leader of it. Continue to flood our ANN if you like it, but I'm sure you waste your time constantly Smiley

Also I'm not responsable of your misunderstanding Wink

Enjoy your life Smiley
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:24:33 PM

He doesn't have the right to do that. And if someone chooses, they are not powerless.

When the coin hit an exchange everything changed, which I don't think he understands.
It's not a game when there is real cash on the line.  However there can be consequences.

XIRO-->BTC-->Fiat(should a person choose)= Monetary value

It's no longer a matter of reactions to hurt feelings.  
As controller of the coin, he carries fiduciary responsibility once it got listed on an exchange.

https://www.globallegalinsights.com/practice-areas/blockchain-laws-and-regulations/france

Please read #2.  What happened is governed by the existing regulations in France when it comes to trading.  So deliberately crashing the coin, is a no no. Called manipulation.  Especially since he is the sole controller of a centralized coin that has monetary value.

Sorry, can't copy and paste from that page.

https://thelawreviews.co.uk/edition/the-securities-litigation-review-edition-5/1194744/france

Section ii

Insider trading and market manipulation are also criminal offenses under French law.28 The Public Prosecutor for Financial Matters and the Paris Criminal Court have exclusive jurisdiction for such offenses.29 The Prosecutor may initiate an investigation either spontaneously, on the basis of any complaint lodged by anyone, or following the transmission by the AMF of its investigation report. The matter may then be referred to the Criminal Court for trial, which will be held before three judges and without a jury. Victims of the offense may participate in the trial and seek to be awarded damages.

28 Articles L465-1 and L 465-2 of the Financial and Monetary Code.

29 Article 705-1 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Even though this is a crypto coin, trading practices are still regulated by statute. Especially since proceeds can ultimately be converted to fiat.
xiropht (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 05:28:53 PM

He doesn't have the right to do that. And if someone chooses, they are not powerless.

When the coin hit an exchange everything changed, which I don't think he understands.
It's not a game when there is real cash on the line.  However there can be consequences.

XIRO-->BTC-->Fiat(should a person choose)= Monetary value

It's no longer a matter of reactions to hurt feelings.  
As controller of the coin, he carries fiduciary responsibility once it got listed on an exchange.

https://www.globallegalinsights.com/practice-areas/blockchain-laws-and-regulations/france

Please read #2.  What happened is governed by the existing regulations in France when it comes to trading.  So deliberately crashing the coin, is a no no. Called manipulation.  Especially since he is the sole controller of a centralized coin that has monetary value.

Sorry, can't copy and paste from that page.

https://thelawreviews.co.uk/edition/the-securities-litigation-review-edition-5/1194744/france

Section ii

Insider trading and market manipulation are also criminal offenses under French law.28 The Public Prosecutor for Financial Matters and the Paris Criminal Court have exclusive jurisdiction for such offenses.29 The Prosecutor may initiate an investigation either spontaneously, on the basis of any complaint lodged by anyone, or following the transmission by the AMF of its investigation report. The matter may then be referred to the Criminal Court for trial, which will be held before three judges and without a jury. Victims of the offense may participate in the trial and seek to be awarded damages.

28 Articles L465-1 and L 465-2 of the Financial and Monetary Code.

29 Article 705-1 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Even though this is a crypto coin, trading practices are still regulated by statute. Especially since proceeds can ultimately be converted to fiat.

I don't have make this decision for manipulate the market, I have explain my decision on the announcement, you have understand only what you wanted to show, distort my words for your own purpose.

But I let you to continue. Me, I continue to maintain the development of the coin and his network, no matter what.

Also if you are convinced about that, you can try to throw me in jail Smiley
digitaltradz

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:54:18 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 06:05:48 PM by digitaltradz

Your statement of delisting the coin is called a material event.  Something that can change the value of an issue(coin in this case regular market it would be a stock)

In this case it did.  Your statement directly influenced the value of the coin.

Then it was almost like, "Oops, just kidding"

And the screen shot shows your intentions.

That's a fact, not fud.

What I posted was more an fyi.

Any other coin, ho hum, no biggie.

However with a coin that you directly control 100%, there is a lot of responsibility and careful thought must be given to actions concerning the coin now that there is real money involved.

That is why XRP is the way it is.  Almost half their validator nodes ARE NOT controlled by Ripple INC.  A move to keep regulators off their backs.  Fact.

And please don't start with the source code stuff.  I really don't care and don't want it.  Never did.
St0n3

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:47:10 PM

Youre right about that "Material Event", the Delisting was requested and not happen due personal advice from Exchange itself... both announced similiar to all Member...👍

The Screenshot just Show a meaning after all this Events in a differrent Conversation part.😑

Atleast some constructive: Thanks for Education, Advice and Clarification on french law while closely watch the project. 👍 Good to know people here could read and use laws 👍
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 08:24:32 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 08:51:26 AM by Islapdonkey

Youre right about that "Material Event", the Delisting was requested and not happen due personal advice from Exchange itself... both announced similiar to all Member...👍

The Screenshot just Show a meaning after all this Events in a differrent Conversation part.😑

Atleast some constructive: Thanks for Education, Advice and Clarification on french law while closely watch the project. 👍 Good to know people here could read and use laws 👍

Stone, quit with the bs, you do realize that anyone can easily visit the thread, and view the aforementioned convo in its entirety. He literally stated several time on discord that he made the statement to delist because everyone was fudding and not defending his project. With no care whatsoever about his new investors/ what he was referring to as fud, are either mistakes on his part or generalized agreement within the majority and should be discussed in a civil manner.

Rather he choose to ban a majority of his active member,made a statement about delisiting the coin, which severely dumped the value to his advantage, then turned around and stated that he has no intention to delist. Its all stated on discord, and recorded by me with multiple screen shoot taken for future possible litigation.

I say litigation cos i know with his temperament, this is just a minor event, and he will commit far more atrocities in the future. So, i find it funny that he keeps screaming about fud, when the biggest fud to occur within this project was perpetuated by him.

I was exposing a scammer, this didn't impact investors negatively, if anything it placed the spotlight on the scammer's acct and limited his ability to scam others with that account.
 The other members were discussing an issue with the mining code  that distributed the coin in an unfair manner (again did not impact investors negatively) if anything, after having a meltdown and banning most of his members, this lead to him finally fix the issue and make things fair for all miners.

However, his retort with regards to delisiting drastically affected his investors and some ended up losing a decent amount from that bs, so who is really the fudder in this scenario?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄