Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange for IEO?  (Read 936 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:32:07 PM

In my opinion, the best crypto exchange for conducting an IEO is Binance. Binance allows to provide a new project with large volumes of trading. As a result, the prices of such tokens increase several times. So the last IEO which was held on the Binance - Harmony project (ONE token) brought early investors about 900% of the profits. In addition, invented by Binance the method of conducting an IEO in the form of a lottery is the most fair way to distribute tokens at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:34:37 PM

Undoubtedly binance is the best exchange platform for IEOs but on the other hand it is very difficult to get listed on binance at the moment and secondly they have a bit complex procedure to participate in an ieo that favors the holders of their bnb coin.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:40:49 PM

Not only being the largest crypto exchange, Binance is also undoubtfully the best exchange for IEOs. While other exchanges are still struggling with their very first or second IEOs, Binance has already been so successfully with Matic, Fetch or Harmony. It's difficult for other exchanges to take Binance's place on IEOs trend.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

Our team has finished ICO stage and now we need to choose exchange to be listed for IEO. Now almost all large and medium exchanges offer their launchpads and we are wondering what is the best exchange for IEO launch at a fair price. What do you think where are more chances to raise hard cap?

Definitely Binance is the choice of exchange when it comes to IEO. Binance has a team of experts that seriously research over the feasibility and possibilities of the project before actually listing them. Binance has made a different standard in the crypto market and they'll try their best to save their name. Unlike other exchanges, Binance just doesn't haphazardly list a project in it's launchpad. That's why they have no fixed schedule and the IEO are rare in the platform.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:52:49 PM

In my opinion, the best crypto exchange for conducting an IEO is Binance. Binance allows to provide a new project with large volumes of trading. As a result, the prices of such tokens increase several times. So the last IEO which was held on the Binance - Harmony project (ONE token) brought early investors about 900% of the profits. In addition, invented by Binance the method of conducting an IEO in the form of a lottery is the most fair way to distribute tokens at the moment.
binance developt good system in their IEO platform to prevent price dump after IEO finish.their lottery system and hold bnb make investors could not dump, and also usually projects that will listed in binance have high hype..much investors want participate, meanwhile there are few slot.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:07:21 PM

Undoubtedly binance is the best exchange platform for IEOs but on the other hand it is very difficult to get listed on binance at the moment and secondly they have a bit complex procedure to participate in an ieo that favors the holders of their bnb coin.

Yes, you are right for that, in my opinion all depends on the project itself, if their project wants to have a successful project, they must have the courage to try to register their project with Binance for the IEO, but it must go through procedures that Binance has set for it.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 02:16:30 PM

No doubt it's Binance. Only Binance's power can make IEO's token fly high after listing and Binance won't let any IEO tokens dump to tarnish its fame. You can also take a look at Okex or Huobi's IEOs.
i agree that binance is one of the top exchange for IEO
but im not sure if OKex ad Huobi have their lauchpad for ieo i check their website but not see the launcpad.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:32:00 PM

As of now the best option to conduct IEO is in Binance and Huobi exchange site because this two largest trading site make a succesful IEO that make investor earn a good ROI. And being expose to this exchange site make your project bring a center of attention.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:40:06 PM

Of course, everybody will expect the top exchanges such as Binance, Bitrex, Kucoin, and others. However, sometimes it is difficult for the IEO project to list their new coin or token in those top exchanges. That is why analyze and pick the middle exchanges with high volume trading and also trust enough on CMC> It will be better for you.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:52:01 PM

Did you ask this question seriously? Or do you really know very little about the market? If you look at the status of coins entering the market just by doing IEO, you will know. Binance-based projects have been the most successful ever.

i agree with you. if you want to go really straight then there is currently no way past biance.
the big question is whether it will stay that way in the future. but at the moment it's definitely the number 1 contact point Cool
Binance will be the best options with its current success rate, if you are really aiming to have much wider audiences and the potentials that you'll take and achieved the hardcap, if you have enough funds to list your token inside the binance launchpad investors will be the one that will go and invest with your token you'll be reaching your target after.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 04:09:00 PM

Our team has finished ICO stage and now we need to choose exchange to be listed for IEO. Now almost all large and medium exchanges offer their launchpads and we are wondering what is the best exchange for IEO launch at a fair price. What do you think where are more chances to raise hard cap?

I think Binance. They select projects very carefully and have thoughtful calculations for the projects they call capital with the IEO
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 04:13:41 PM

There are three exchanges, where you can hold an IEO and it does not matter how good the project is, the IEO is going to be sold out. Among those giants are Huobi, Binance and Gate. Just look at the stats of all projects that were listed there.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

For me I think any big exchange with big daily volume is good for IEO, and its really based on if their architecture will support your coin and what you are, because people actually hate it when your coin have to move from one chain to another in tge name of doing IEO.

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:19:25 PM

I think YoBit is the best place to launch IEO coins. YoBit volume is no less compared to the others. This means that market volume is very influential on the IEO coins that your launch.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:32:39 PM

I think it is Binance and Huobi Global. BNB's price is increasing, when you buy a lot of BNB, you are still not afraid of losses when you are not lucky to buy the project token. They made buying policies and the hold coin is quite reasonable. buy BNB, you will still have a big profit.
In the near future Binance will carry out another IEO, which is Elron. The announcement has just appeared and the price of BNB has increased from 34 $ -> 36.6 $.
This is really a gold mine.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:36:34 PM

Binance is the best exchange now when you are interested in investing in the IEO. this will be the right choice because a lot of profits have been created by binance. which is proof,do not be too confident with the new exchange
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:45:36 PM

No doubt it's Binance. Only Binance's power can make IEO's token fly high after listing and Binance won't let any IEO tokens dump to tarnish its fame. You can also take a look at Okex or Huobi's IEOs.
Yes, it is a very good exchange that has really so far shown success in the IEO.I don't know how much they charge for holding IEO but either way Your costs will pay off.You can also learn about the IEO on the exchange:https://exmarkets.com.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:51:36 PM

Binance, Kucoin and Bittrex are my bet I am very  comfortable and feel safe these exchanges they have a good credibility till now. They have a high volume everyday.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:57:17 PM

Binance hands down. at least that is what I would use
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 06:04:56 PM

I think most of people's would like or vote for Binance. But I am not sure how Binance user will react about your IEO. Also you hadn't added any details about your IEO offer, so I can't comment about. But likely I wouldn't bother to invest. I have no faith any IEO or ICO lately due to their scammy behaviour. Hope you will not cheat your investors.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██