Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts to invest.  (Read 13934 times)
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:48:20 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 04:02:22 PM by buzcarn

Hmm, pukkamex sounds very familiar.. Probably I have heard of them from my friends or saw them on some rating platforms etc. What exactly are they bringing?

Oh yes, you definitely might have heard of it all from there. For example, they are having 4.9 out of 5 on ICO Bench + many expert reviews. And as for the idea, Pukkamex is a crypto derivative high leverage trading platform that shares its revenue with its userbase and token holders (one of my fav points, btw)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

In order of most favored:

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.
XRP: Riding the hype. Big company. Well organized. Centralized

Any other ones you would recommend (Preferably about 20 top market cap) ?

I do think you should take a look at Unibright, Unibright is a project that are provide the services that will help big and small enterprise to be easy to use blockchain and also help to integrate the old system with the blockchain technology. To use the framework you will be need the UBT token and i do think ubt price are very low right now which is really good to invest and soon they will have a client and great project called carbonara that will be released in the end of this june.

Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:56:44 PM

Our of this three, I will only go for ETH and NEO. Reason is, both being a blockchain will keep striving to offer good services to their users. Nevertheless, between NEO and ETH, ETH is a sure bet for me, anytime anyday as we have seen its growth since this year.
If you want just one altcoin to invest, try and consider ETH, if you want two from your list, then consider NEO and ETH.
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:03:35 PM

Oh yes, you definitely might have heard of it all from there. For example, they are having 4.9 out of 5 on ICO Bench + many expert reviews. And as for the idea, Pukkamex is a crypto derivative high leverage trading platform that shares its revenue with its userbase and token holders (one of my fav points, btw)

Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of something similar on the market today, will definitely need to check out more about them. Thanks a lot for sharing, appreciate your recommendation. And will get back with my own thoughts on pukkamex Wink
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:09:54 PM

Of course, I understand that altcoin is the most popular subject for investors and in recent years has brought great profits to its owners and traders.  Today the situation can change drastically and we must make a more careful choice among all the altcoins that society really needs have the potential for good prospects in the future.  I think that the cryptocurrency market was not in vain, and therefore it should be cleaned of garbage and unnecessary altcoin.
armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:18:08 PM

Hey, what do you think of these alts? Would like to get the community's opinions.

NEO: (Personal Fav). Huge Chinese Crypto industry. Working with the government. Smart Contracts. Also GAS!
ETH: 2nd Market cap. First at smart contracts. Reliable. But they are falling behind hence second.

the altcoin that you mentioned is very good ... but I often invest in Dogecoin ... because in my opinion Dogecoin is able to give me a huge profit ... but we have to be more patient if we want to invest in dogecoin ... because growth is slow and takes time long but very promising to be able to get big profits ... please try to invest in a large amount of dogecoin ...

john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:20:17 PM

the altcoin that you mentioned is very good ... but I often invest in Dogecoin ... because in my opinion Dogecoin is able to give me a huge profit ... but we have to be more patient if we want to invest in dogecoin ... because growth is slow and takes time long but very promising to be able to get big profits ... please try to invest in a large amount of dogecoin ...
dogecoin is currently popular, but it is a pity because dogecoin now has a low price and pump dogecoin cannot be maximized. so I think try switching to other altcoins as mentioned above

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:23:20 PM

Hmm, pukkamex sounds very familiar.. Probably I have heard of them from my friends or saw them on some rating platforms etc. What exactly are they bringing?

Ico benchmark platforms are safe for choosing and comparing the ICOs. The bribe facts are common on some Ico benchmark platforms,so I prefer to make my own research than believing the ICO benc sites.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:24:16 PM

Try to learn more about Phore project. I was surprised by their development. Team has actually working product with many features and ways. Market, nodes, PoS, wallet and many more. I hope this project will find somebody quite big for own implementation
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:55:06 PM

dogecoin is currently popular, but it is a pity because dogecoin now has a low price and pump dogecoin cannot be maximized. so I think try switching to other altcoins as mentioned above

Dogecoin is just an altcoin dump and pump. Every year it has 1 or 2 times very powerful pump. Choosing it for investment should be thoughtful
SarangWallet

Activity: 411
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:34:06 PM

Besides BTC and ETH, EOS and Cardano is my choice. These two coins also have their own blockchain. Transaction speed is also a mainstay in the two coins.
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:38:17 PM

ETH and XRP are my favorite altcoin right now I still hold them for long-term investment, they have great potential for investment, besides that ethereum one of the second best altcoins on the market so that ethereum's profits are far greater than other altcoins.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:38:02 PM

ETH and XRP are my favorite altcoin right now I still hold them for long-term investment, they have great potential for investment, besides that ethereum one of the second best altcoins on the market so that ethereum's profits are far greater than other altcoins.
It would be better if you kept Bitcoin for a long time. I think that these ponety in the future will fall in relation to Bitcoin.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:41:52 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 08:34:38 PM by mickeybuddy27

Our of this three, I will only go for ETH and NEO. Reason is, both being a blockchain will keep striving to offer good services to their users. Nevertheless, between NEO and ETH, ETH is a sure bet for me, anytime anyday as we have seen its growth since this year.
If you want just one altcoin to invest, try and consider ETH, if you want two from your list, then consider NEO and ETH.
Also XRP can be add on the list. It is also potential coin which going to grow in the market. It is cheaper now and wait for it to bull. Aside from that, do not lose opportunity to invest with bitcoin because it is now booming in the market and it makes the market crazy.

IParn

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 07:57:36 PM

I consider it a profitable investment in Litecoin.  Because it is a very progressive and promising coin.  I believe in him and I hope that in the near future he will be twice as much.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
miropp

Activity: 810

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:08:40 PM

Ethereum and BNB seem very promising for me in this market. But if you have more options, you can invest in all of them. It is better to diversify your funds.

harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:08:57 PM

Now it is generally profitable to invest in top Altcoins and Bitcoins.  So you definitely will not lose the opportunity to earn.  Now a very good market that goes up.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:11:02 PM

I do not know why many have hope for NEO.I think from the top altcoins the most promising is ethereum.This is the most promising long-term asset.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: