Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best exchange for IEO?  (Read 936 times)
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:16:40 PM

What project are we talking about?
There are  huge lineup on Binance ,and probably it will not afford you. Look at such exchanges as Okex, Kukoin, IDAX, and EXMarket.

Maybe the OP wants to get suggestions from several exchanges for the IEO.
I often see IEOs with good projects on Nauticus Exchange and Exmarket exchanges, as I have seen, although the volume of trading there is still low, these two exchanges are exchanges that successfully run the IEO. Because all tokens from new projects are sold out

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:37:47 PM

Our team has finished ICO stage and now we need to choose exchange to be listed for IEO. Now almost all large and medium exchanges offer their launchpads and we are wondering what is the best exchange for IEO launch at a fair price. What do you think where are more chances to raise hard cap?

What is the name of your project? Evebody knows that good exchanges for IEO are: Binance, Huobi, Okex - all projects that had their IEOs there are reached hardcap.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:44:43 PM

It is obvious that the best crypto exchange for IEo is binance. I bet everyone earned money on this exchange and chances are really high for sucess.
As for other exchanges I have doubts
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:45:19 PM

in my opinion currently the best position is still held by binance, in my opinion the potential to be good in the future is bitfinex, bitforex, bitmax and houbi
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:54:15 PM

Here are too much suggestions and almost everybody mention and suggestion over binance! I think you much understand now, what is better! I think coinbene also good for ieo.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:20:31 PM

The best exchange you can ever think of for the lunch of IEO is Binance and that has been the trend ever since the advent of IEO in the crypto space. At least some results have justified that. Although, if you are thinking of the cheapest exchange for that, Binance is not an option. You might need to go for Latoken, but I would never recommend that, because such project might not succeed.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:47:18 PM

what I see IDAX and binance is a very good exchange for doing IEO and I also see a lot of IEOs doing there reaching softcap and some reaching hardcap

axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:50:16 PM

Well, the answer is no other than Binance exchange. My reason is that, Binance exchange have so far carried out many successful IEOs. Also, exchanges like Kucoin, Idax, Bitforex etc have in one way or the other carried out a successful IEO too, but their success rate can't be compared with that of Binance.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:03:36 AM

I think the only option you have to consider here is Binance. Since Binance is the only exchange site that was able to make IEO projects fly high. Other exchanges might have performed also well but to be safe, I think you should go for Binance.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:33:03 AM

I consider Binance to be quite good, besides that binance has proven successful in implementing the IEO program, it's just that you need to do many things to convince the binance CEO and be on the stock exchange.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:46:52 AM

I consider Binance to be quite good, besides that binance has proven successful in implementing the IEO program, it's just that you need to do many things to convince the binance CEO and be on the stock exchange.
binance has many feature that support our trading activity and needs in cryptocurrency market.besides liquidity binance also has good IEO platform with fair system to all investors, so they will equal opportunity to participate.
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 01:05:14 AM

Our team has finished ICO stage and now we need to choose exchange to be listed for IEO. Now almost all large and medium exchanges offer their launchpads and we are wondering what is the best exchange for IEO launch at a fair price. What do you think where are more chances to raise hard cap?

If you are allowed to Binance then your project will clearly be successful , but if it does not work then try on kucoin, bibox, gate , for me it is also a good exchange to try
binance recognized as best IEO platform now.so if we have more fund to pay listing fee, we should try on them.but usually binance team will be very selective and analize the projects before allow it.they only want qualified projects no matter how much they want to pay.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:41:34 AM

You didn't really state your project name, well Binance is your sure bet if you can afford it. Your team can also check out Okex or Kucoin, they've been cool too. It all depends on the funds you are working with.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:08:02 AM

It will depend on some factors that your team will handle or have:
1. Budget for listing on a certain exchange
2. Future prospects
3. Community and investors
4. How your coin will be in the future
The choices of exchanges will really influence your coin future. For example, when listing on Binance, KuCoin, or other top exchanges, I think it will give a better future for the coins as long as many people trust your coin.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:06:51 AM

the best exchange for IEO for me is only 2, namely binance and okex. both were very popular when the IEO was launched. You must follow the IEO in binance and okex.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:32:59 AM

You didn't really state your project name, well Binance is your sure bet if you can afford it. Your team can also check out Okex or Kucoin, they've been cool too. It all depends on the funds you are working with.
If you have a large amount of investment, OKEX, HUOBI, BINANCE is the place where you can participate in large IEO projects because your chances will be very high if there are many tickets. Also if you want to participate in other normal projects, Kucoin, ZB, Bittrex are exchanges that you should prioritize more because I have also earned a lot of money in this exchange and if lucky, you will get double profit in 2 days waiting. The market is turning green and this is a great opportunity for you to join the IEO

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:16:54 AM

A lot of hats to be lifted are just the ones where all of us have to raise all the hats, of course there are signs that have been given by the ICO to all the elements listed in this
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:29:31 AM

A lot of hats to be lifted are just the ones where all of us have to raise all the hats, of course there are signs that have been given by the ICO to all the elements listed in this
Until now, I have only been interested in binary and following the latest news so that it is not left behind in their launchpad. I have not seen a number of good exchanges even at the same level as Bittrex and their IEO. because I've heard the IEO that Bittrex will do also fails because the project isn't good.

Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:42:47 AM

Though almost all the exchanges are now doing IEO but some have been outstanding when it comes to volume and sale and the best, for now, is Binance but it charges may not be that moderate considering the credibility of the exchange but i guess what is what doing, is what doing well.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:48:23 AM

I think I should follow other people saying binance is the best platform to conduct IEO. Binance has stole the limelight at present, and it would be better option to launch IEO on the top exchange to attract as many as investors. But binance might have its own conditions that ordinary projects cannot meet. So only a few have launched IEO on the exchange. Bitforex is the best I think.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: