Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is slow in price?  (Read 11800 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:32:34 PM

How do you define slow here?

Is it only because ETH is not yet at $500 level or so that you consider it slow in price? Well, in the first few days of last month, May, ETH was around $160 only. Meaning to say, it has almost doubled its price more than a month later. We are still in June, mate.

There are indeed others that are shooting high very quickly. I noticed that even with alts spiraling down with the aggressive Bitcoin rally in the past few days, some are growing 10% to more than 20%. But I would not easily bank on these alts. I would rather go for ETH, which even if "slow", it is at least sure. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:37:44 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.
Yipee! Ethereum already hit 300 dollars. Though it is slow increasing, ethereum will be a game changer for all altcoins. I expected it to become 500 dollars since bitcoin is moving up! I know it is hard to predict right now but I am positive regarding to the movement of the market today. It is now the season of bulls and we should celebrate it because anytime, they all will goes up and hit their ATH.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

What makes the Ethereum price a little slow to experience an increase, in the current crypto market conditions. If the price of bitcoin continues to experience rapid growth almost close to $ 10k. I think the price of ethereum will be good if it is above $ 300.

While Bitcoin's price is pumping, Ethereum is also gaining. But not as steep as Bitcoin. Actually, in my opinion, I much prefer this trend as Ethereum is creating a stable movement. It is gaining in a pace that is more stable and more advantageous to investors or crypto.
Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 02:23:13 PM

The current time has reached $ 11k, but the ETH has just touched $ 320. It seems that ETH is unable to keep up with the market.
Will ETH continue to maintain the top 2 position on CMC?
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:21:56 AM

Yeah, seems like so. BTC price already rising to $11k while the ETH price is around $300.
Maybe because there are many ICO are dead, most of ICO are using ETH coin and tokens to operating.

buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:36:40 AM

I think the ethetereum is still quite a good increase in prices obtained from the rise of bitcoin even now the price of ethereum is still very stable and prices above $ 300
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:38:25 AM

Although the Ethereum is currently above $300 now the price of BTC and ETH are independent on each other. In the past, traders tend to sell more ETH to buy BTC when there is price rise in BTC as we are witnessing now which make the price of ETH to drop. The same thing can be witnessed by other tokens that their price is locked to ETH. When the price of ETH falls, their prices fall and when the price of ETH rise, they also witness an increase in their price. I think it is just about demand and supply. The higher the demand, the higher the price of the commodity.
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:39:14 AM

The current time has reached $ 11k, but the ETH has just touched $ 320. It seems that ETH is unable to keep up with the market.
Will ETH continue to maintain the top 2 position on CMC?
you are wrong because indeed such a price is very reasonable and I still believe that ETH is still able to maintain its position below BTC and when it goes down even then only briefly
yokai21

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:43:20 AM

I think if the price drop bitcoin is also lower the price of ethereum because the price of bitcoin is followed by the price of ethereum.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 05:22:53 AM

ETH prices are now above $ 300, so what do you want again?
I think you are wrong to say that ETH prices are too slow, sometimes markets need to adjust, so it takes time
in investment with crypto currencies all possibilities can occur and no one predicts the development of crypto currencies if the price is slow it has become a risk in investing with crypto currency confidence is the main capital in its investment

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:28:55 AM

Since the last bullrun in 2017 I had come to notice how slow the ethereum price grows. So currently when I see the price craw, I am not surprised. The only problem is that during the bear market the price was fast in dropping but will not be fast to grow back
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:38:33 AM

The only problem is that during the bear market the price was fast in dropping but will not be fast to grow back

That happens to all, even in bitcoin and now bitcoin is starting to rise but altcoins is still not that aggressive.
However, we should not consider it will remain at that trend, altcoins will surely have its bull run also so just be patient just like you've been patiently holding in the past year.

There are only few altcoins that has rise this year, so expect more to come as bitcoin continues to rally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:46:31 AM

This thing happened and all indicators now are showing the bull season is coming up and I think when Bitcoin's price slow down, the price of Ethereum will increase strongly

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:26:01 AM

This thing happened and all indicators now are showing the bull season is coming up and I think when Bitcoin's price slow down, the price of Ethereum will increase strongly
And maybe when Bitcoin starts to increase again, ethereum will follow it. Everything is so against ethereum and altcoin is increasing very fast like Bitcoin. If now indeed ethereum is still very slow to increase. But most importantly everything has started to improve compared to it must go down.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:26:51 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 12:37:39 PM by JasmineRose

ethereum has indeed increased, but shows progress that is slower than what is done by bch, hopefully this momentum will continue until the price is above $ 400

Ethereum maybe will be back to 1000 dollars again🤑. Because ethereum is the best smart contract platform. Promissing coin and has many exchange. I like ethereum

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:31:38 AM

Ethereum maybe will be back to 1000 dollars again🤑. Because ethereum is the best smart contract platform. Promissing coin and has may exchange. I lik e ethereum
you are right for now maybe etheruem is still the best smart contract alternative. but some projects are now also starting to switch to several other platform chains. EOS, TRON, BNB may now become more popular.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

Ethereum has already reached the level of 310$ per ETH and I think it will go on growing. It is one of the safest cryptocurrencies to invest in along with Bitcoin, but it has a good potential for growth as well.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:05:07 AM

of course it will rise but gradually, this time we can expect these token to have great growth in the market. Soon we can see 500$ - 1000$ just have patience because most of people said this bull run is massive.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:27:33 AM

It all depends on how long the bullish trend will last. Everyone has seen the volatility and unpredictability of the market over the past 2 years. Now ETH follows the market and its price will rise of course.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Differ

Activity: 113

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:28:45 AM

Yes, Ethereum price is still cheap.

I bought Ethereum for $ 260, and invested 8 ETH in a new crypto wallet Cloud Token.

I advise Cloud Token (only the beginning of the project), read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157220.0 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: