Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:07:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crush the altcoins?!  (Read 10738 times)
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 10:56:26 PM

This post doesn't make sense there's no one crushing anyone. If Bitcoin reached it full Price most of these investors are going to transfer their bitcoins to another altcoins and that's when the Altcoins will raised its price too. But we are not sure yet when will be the last price increase, because if we only new we would have buy more bitcoins today.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:45:51 PM

Honestly this year's bitcoin bull run is different from others, where bitcoin had continued to grow faster than altcoins, looking at most altcoins/btc charts, it appears like where there was an earthquake, showing a huge growth rate of btc against altcoins, there is no obvious indication that this trend will change

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:55:26 PM

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

Although am not yet convinced about your theory of Bitcoin dorminance over altcoins rise which was clearly seen along side with Bitcoin, this is what happened even since from the beginning of every surge or bull run, all other altcoins take after Bitcoin gradually. Bitcoin remains the king and altcoins the followers.

TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:43:28 AM

From all indication, as Bitcoin  increases in value, the dip for altcoin is inevitable, this has repeated severally only for a few coin that won't be affected. Since the crypto space is unpredictable, nobody knows when the alts will pick back again, or if history will repeat it's self.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:29:29 AM

Remember the year 2017, exactly the same picture. First, bitcoin shows explosive growth, then altcoins catch up with it. Many people know only the word Bitcoin, they have not heard about any other projects. In order to attract new players to the market, it is necessary that Bitcoin update ATH and set off to set new records! Altcoins catch up later, I think the altcoin season will come soon! Wink

I'm not so sure it's exactly the same picture though. Back in 17 it was also the time of the ICO craze. So we had lots of alts doing the 10x thing (or at least pretty big pumps) way before btc hit its ATH. BTC was also stable longer too, it wasn't really until late summer before BTC started really rising.

I do agree than alts should increase and we'll have some sort of altcoin season. I'm just unsure when it'll be and I doubt it'll be the same as 2017.
We might see some ICO in coming days, so dont be surprised. The confidence is back and some profits can be spent

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:46:19 AM

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

Yes, its like last year 2018 when btc bounce back at december thats why its the best time to buy at dip always. Wait for this time to come and you can have the best profit in this year. Its will bounce back indeed just be patience.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:50:19 AM

Well, now what happens is that bitcoin is very much pressing altcoins,and they go to the bottom in the price,and there are many cases,I think when bitcoin will equalize in price,plus minus will be fixed,then immediately begin to shoot altcoins and grow very much in price,waiting for this moment

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:57:37 AM

Bitcoin doesn't usually crushed alcoins, perhaps it helps pull the altcoins price when bitcoin is too high. Also every altcoins depends on what is their outcomes about their prices and not bitcoin going to crushed altcoins.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:51:31 AM

What's your opinion?

Its actually normal if you look at the history of cryptocurrency. Most of the time, when there is an upcoming bull run, the first one to go green are the pioneer coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Just like what is happening right now. When bitcoin gains momentum, altcoins value will have to adjust itself buy going red. Its not permanent. When the value of bitcoin stabilize, altcoins will slowly gain its momentum.

Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:42:43 PM

I do not see anything like that.  Bitcoin does not affect altcoins.  Maybe they have become more independent and now they are slowly growing.  I do not know for sure, but it seems to me that the Altcoins are still in front.
Your opinion is very true because in my opinion, the development of the coin depends on the investor, in general, we see that bitcoin still has the highest value but it does not affect the price of other currencies that are influential, the investors are still

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

Bitcoin is actually the only coin that its growth is more significant in the recent uptrend of crypto market. My opinion is that altcoins keeps draggling because a lot of people sell their altcoins in order to buy bitcoin. In a way, people tend to trust bitcoin more than altcoins and its significantly affecting the price of altcoins.

xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 06:02:08 AM

Not like that friend. Altcoin also experienced a price increase when Bitcoin rose in price. I think Bitcoin with altcoin are interconnected or need each other. For example, I am active in giving prizes, if the project that I am promoting uses the ETH platform, then the payment (coins or tokens) that I receive will be sold to ETH.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:19:35 AM

I think Bitcoin doesn't destroy Altcoin because the increase in bitcoin that doesn't increase Altcoin makes all Altcoin holders sell it to buy Bitcoin.
if the Atlcoin holder continues to hold strong I think there will be an increase for Atlcoin, it might take time to improve the Altcoin because I believe that increasing Bitcoin will increase Altcoin only takes time even though it takes a long time.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 09:24:55 AM

It seems to me that Bitcoin and altcoins are very connected.  and the fact that Bitcoin is growing in price, this suggests that altcoins will also grow in their price.  But a little later, as for me.  since the rise of Bitcoin, altcoins have grown too

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Bang El

Activity: 254
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:09:17 AM

What's your opinion?

It's impossible for bitcoin to destroy the altcoin value,The fact with the increase in the price of bitcoin has made most of the altcoin prices continue to increase, with this can be said of the bitcoin market activity and the altcoin is very connected,,

MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:37:59 PM

Everything in time, Bitcoin is growing now, and altcoins will grow in the future, this cycle in the cryptocurrency will never end

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

I think that so far the situation with bitcoin also remains uncertain. But altcoins will still be able to grow. I believe that their time will come. We just need to wait a little longer.
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:08:36 PM

Maybe the price of Altcoin is like a river that flows, even though the price of bitcoin destroys Altcoin but we don't know what will happen. The altcoin price is still stable, down then rising again as last week's ETH price reached $ 330 and is currently down $ 300. We know that market prices are difficult to predict and this has become a market trading value line, only time can answer all.
It is not about a sort of competition nor to think that Bitcoin is crashing altcoins cause they are in different platforms and uses in the market.
We saw a huge growth of bitcoin compared to altcoins but not to think that they are competing with each other, it only to know that more investors are choosing Bitcoin for investment than of altcoins.

PedroCrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:49:59 AM

Yes always, ppl sold out alts and buy bitcoin, and crush happens. Now it is better, Bitcoin is stable at a high price. Alts start growing.

I am focusing now on(which I always hold)

BTC (Yes Still)
ETH
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Historia
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:54:30 AM

What's your opinion?

I think it's difficult to repeat the altcoin movement like in 2017. It might happen but only in a few altcoins and the altcoin price is now depressed due to the strong movement of bitcoin

Do you think that Altcoins will remain at their former place in relation to Bitcoin? In this case, the entire market will stand in place while Bitcoin will grow. I do not really believe in such a development of events, yet I think Altcoins should also follow Bitcoin upwards.

I agree that altcoin will follow bitcoin price movements but that depends on the altcoin. If the altcoin doesn't have a large transaction and the project doesn't attract many investors, I think it's hard to follow price movement of bitcoin because many new altcoins are emerging with more promising projects for investors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: