Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin crush the altcoins?!  (Read 10733 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:03:35 AM

For now, Bitcoin dominance is about 60%. Many crypto enthusiasts consider it too high and waiting for and "altcoin season", but I do not think it will happen in the nearest future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:12:34 AM

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

I think we have to give the altcoins some space and time to breathe and recover. The market is still not stable we all can see that. Bitcoin itself is still trying to meet its price as of 2017. Let give the market some time to recover again

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:08:08 AM

Bitcoin crush the altcoins definetly or the altcoins will bounce back like December 2017, January 2018?
What's your opinion?

the truth is altcoins hodler crush the altcoins my friend
because most of them sold their altcoins to buy bitcoin when bitcoin rising
but don't worry, if you hold a good altcoins, soon we will see bitcoin and altcoins growing together buddy

o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:18:35 AM

I believe that altcoin prices will rise like the December 2017. But for this to happen, I think the Bitcoin price needs to go higher. Then I think altcoin prices will start to rise too.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 11:39:53 AM

With more speculators only those with real adoption will succeed, most of them altcoins wouldn't go back and ATH until they hit a wide spread, consistent users. Bitcoin crashes and brings down alts definitely but many were having strong confidences and support. Unlike the 2017 days where a random blockchain have close to 100m marketcap, now is the real deal for them to shine, just see how BNB goes crazy in a crytpo winter

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:42:38 AM

For now, Bitcoin dominance is about 60%. Many crypto enthusiasts consider it too high and waiting for and "altcoin season", but I do not think it will happen in the nearest future.

That's a normal dominance rate of bitcoin for now, it's been playing at 50 to 60% and that might stay for awhile when there altcoins will not start its own bull run. Today, bitcoin has drop and trading below $10,000 but the dominance is still the same because people are not transferring their money on altcoins yet, if the time comes they'll do maybe the market would be better and bitcoin will decrease its dominance to below 50%.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:42:50 AM

Look at the market, study the market. There are moments when people sell altcoins for bitcoin, it`s the time when BTC is going up, but there are moments when people buy altcoins with pumped bitcoin price, it`s altcoin season, and it`s coming, maybe even before the end of this year. Just be careful my friends, not all altcoins will rise in terms of price, but some of them will be pumped hard.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:07:05 PM

At this time both BItcoin and altcoins crushed into the deep price again after experiencing the high bump several days ago. They are decreasing the value so highly. Moreover, when the price of BTC is up. some altcoins are following, but most are also crushing or dropping. 

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:11:55 PM

What's your opinion?

Everything will differ from the last bull run and the bloodbath that followed it. I guess that we will continue to swing but now, the amplitude of this market swinging will be great. Tokens will follow Bitcoin, but only the top-100.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:30:41 PM

Bitcoin will not going to crush altcoin, in fact it will really push up every coin in the crypto feild. I believe that every coin depend on the bitcoin because it is the most trusted and reliable coin in the crypto feild from the start. Bitcoin is the first coin that is really amazing and it is now the basis of so many investors in the crypto feild because it is already trusted.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:26:21 PM

Alternatives are more speculative cryptocurrencies compared to Bitcoin and if there isn't enough demand they won't enjoy as much of the capital influx, however, major investment will be focused on the top ranked assets as the market matures and these should perform more reliably

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 01:39:32 AM

What's your opinion?

In some altcoins such as Ethereum or Litecoin, maybe the price will be able to reach the highest prices like 2017 or early 2018. But many altcoins cannot follow the price movements of bitcoin because investors now have many good investment options
With that competition only few Alts will move up and make some good bounce after, not every projects will survive many will continue to fall and some might die naturally, bitcoin still the best option when you are willing to take the long ride.

I agree, not all altcoins are good as an investment. It's better to choose altcoins that have large daily transactions because this indicates that altcoin is being transacted a lot and also has large liquidity
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:31:08 AM

This might not be the answer to this question, but if you look at the development of Bitcoin and Altcoin, sometimes it's distorted. Many are more convinced that Altcoin will always follow the price of Bitcoin every time it goes up or down, in my opinion the current trend is different so that the stability of market prices is disrupted and my view of Bitcoin in the future will bring prices higher than this.
in the development of cryptocurrencies or altcoins it depends on the investor itself and in my opinion destroy each other that I think is not in the development of time and technology are developing to get the best and that's what happens in my opinion
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:34:33 AM

Bitcoin will be at the top for very long and in my opinion may even increase its lead again and again. Then some will go back into alts, but with every wav going into Bitcoin it will climb further.
In every waves it will also impacted to bitcoin, the increase will always favor bitcoin before the alts though there' also chances that some good alts will pumped high and tried to work and move upwards along with bitcoin but still investors will find its way to go back and invest to bitcoin for much longer
time and much bigger allocations of their money.

Also, I am sure there will only be very few alts that will rise and exist in the future. Most of them are garbage without any value whatsoever. A lot of traders will be disappointed realized that they believed in the wrong coins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:45:10 PM

Bitcoin definitely has a great influence on alternative coins. Bitcoin is the worlds leading crypto coin which is widely accepted and used for transaction and the king of all cryptocurrencies. But the situation at hand is that you sell altcoins and purchase bitcoin later for profit.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:05:21 PM

If you talk about crushing the Alt then no man that is far from happening. However, BTC is currently dominating the market and will continue to do so. Alt had their place and will continue to have their place in the crypto world. The price bump will soon happen, I think closer to winter
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:25:17 PM

What's your opinion?

bitcoin is not destroying altcoin. I think from the beginning when Bitcoin experienced an increase in altcoin it also increased. but the current trend cannot be maximized where bitcoin cannot have a positive effect on altcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:57:43 PM

What's your opinion?

I think in the year end, the price of BTC will reach $20,000 and still be the top of this market. So that you should buy BTc and hold it because the potential of this crypto for long-term investing. Follow me to invest in BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP and you will make huge money for the bull-run happen

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Cryptomoneyteam (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

BTC <3

Wow, 10 pages with a lot of very interesting reactions! That's clearly pretty good to built one opinion with many opinions and differents points of views with the experience and feeling of each of you.
Thanks you  Kiss

BTC & Altcoins... I agree that they are complementary, like a shepherd and his sheep.

The shepherd shows the way.

Sometimes, the sheep are stubborn and they walk slowly... But when the sheepdog becomes angry against the sheep, it speeds up the pace and the ... Bullrun is launched!

In the meantime, the shepherd must climb the mountain, the sheep will descend faster on the way back Smiley

apaben

Activity: 889

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

What's your opinion?

I think in the year end, the price of BTC will reach $20,000 and still be the top of this market. So that you should buy BTc and hold it because the potential of this crypto for long-term investing. Follow me to invest in BTC, ETH, EOS and XRP and you will make huge money for the bull-run happen
I think so too. Maybe it will be more than 20,000 $ I think bitcoin soars. Yes, bitcoin will correct prices again maybe after correction to the moon gradually. And I'm sure it's a friend

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: