Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump is not always a good idea  (Read 1558 times)
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:26:17 PM

Many bounty hunters must focus on the result of money that they got after receiving the token or coin, In this case, many of them don't care whether the coins will develop or not, the expectation is only getting cash or convert it to the ETH or BTC soon after listed on exchange and they don't care whether the price is dumped or not. Here, we must avoid this way, personally, I'm not that kind of bounty hunters that like dumping coins soon to get cash. I prefer to choose the promising bounty projects that will grow the coins.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:46:55 PM

Well to be honest with you, the bounty hunters have the rights on what they will do in their rewards, as many of us needs some cash for our daily needs. But still, it is not a bad idea to advise them if the project that they have participated in have a better future or not. Because there are projects that have a good roadmap and future as long as the developers and management can deliver.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:57:18 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already

Yes dump is not good idea but everyone has their rights, whether they will dump prices or wait for prices to rise.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:47:41 PM

Pertaining selling or holding bounty tokens some decision are right and some wrong, for example a token with a lot of red flag i don't hold them i hold those with good team and token/platform development mindset
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:17:26 PM

Its part of crypto opportunities ,mind you one can get lots of tokens from dumpers at cheaper rate so there will always be dumpers in crypto space ,either they needed money fast or they don't  even bother to do research on the projects which means they don't want to hold
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:05:01 PM

I've never dumped any of my bounty rewards, but it is not a good idea also to hodl for a very long time like what I did, and thinking the price will go up more because it will go in opposite direction. It's  better to sell some portion and keep the rest.

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:22:26 PM

Thanks to bounty hunters you get coins and tokens for cheaper price when dumping begins ,whenever I detect good projects I always wait patiently for hunters to dump so I buy more,some projects are very good and many bounty hunters are too blind to see

Usually also early investors are responsible for this, who have received extreme discounts and therefore immediately sell out if they make a profit.

I also saw many such cases, but I myself personally held the tokens of many "good" projects for a very long time, as they said on the Internet, and then the project simply was closed. I have a lot of such projects on my wallet and all of them dead

Same here. Tokens are often still paid out but one month later: Project dead

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
www.CryptoAirdrop.app

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

Top notch cryptocurrency airdrops :)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:44:32 PM

What about dumping 50% & hodling 50%?  Wink

Sign up for free at www.CryptoAirdrop.app (https://cryptoairdrop.app) and start posting airdrops with your own referral links.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:48:45 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already
Not at all but there are really chances that shitcoins do pump later on but it is just some sort of luck when you do choose
on which coin you would decide to hold or dump.You might choose a potential one but its price do kiss on the floor and the one whome
you do believe its useless is the one who had pump later on,so its also some sort or mix of luck when it comes to this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:52:22 PM

this is actually the most problem with bounty hunters. And the most reasons why projects are hard on bounty hunters because they dump without thinking.  And even when you try to talk this kind of thinking out of them, they tell you it's their choice. They believe dumping is always the best idea.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:56:46 PM

maybe in some case, few token from bounties didn't get listed in market, that's usually few people are frustated and sell them in DEX market like Forkdelta

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:04:22 PM

maybe in some case, few token from bounties didn't get listed in market, that's usually few people are frustated and sell them in DEX market like Forkdelta
The only place that caters tokens which still not listed yet from well known centralized exchange, it's a case to case basis since there's no assurance to which project that will bring good value after reaching exchange sites, what matters with bounty hunters is to grab the opportunities to enjoy even small
amount of value from the work that they've done.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:14:45 PM

During the time of doing bounty, I realized one thing, earned sell while the price is high and invest in prospective altcoins, since 90% of bounty turned out to be scam. Now their tokens can be sold on forkdelta and at a price so low that the transfer fee is higher.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:34:36 PM

It is a fact that Bounty Hunters have all the right to their tokens received from every ICO projects that they have supported. We really don't know what their reasons why they dump that fast or they really need the money badly. But it is a good thing that we have this post to be able to educate them that some tokens really boost up to 10x from their ICO price. Atleast if they wanted a better profit then they have to wait.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:46:57 PM

It is not a new thing when bounty hunters dump token and later increased probably some days after the dump. The main thing is to make decision and the bitter truth is that its very difficult to know if one has taken the right or wrong decision. If bounty hunters decide to dump all their tokens after receiving it then its fine and if they decide to hold its also fine.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:42:52 PM

Therefore, before you sell the coin is better to study the news about this project. Of course, it is rare when the project really succeeds, but still do not need to mindlessly sell their coins.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:55:08 PM

Therefore, before you sell the coin is better to study the news about this project. Of course, it is rare when the project really succeeds, but still do not need to mindlessly sell their coins.

The conclusion is simple, not every coin will be successful in the future. Some of there will sink more, some will break all times high and make a new one. Dumping is not a good idea with bitcoin, ethereum, and other strong coins. But in the end, everyone should research a project and decide is there a chance for growth or not, if the answer is negative than dumping is the best option, if the answer is yes give that coin a chance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:25:31 PM

There are different ways in which tokens from bounty can be effectively utilized. First, you can sell after if the initial price us good and keep the remaining until there is a pump. Also, you can decided to trade it, tasks your profit and buy back what you had initially. You can then decide to hold everything.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:27:48 PM

I think the bounty hunters also make an assessment before they make a sale. and also the biggest reason for sales because prices have experienced a large decline first
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:39:23 PM

When I first started receiving bounty rewards, I never had the idea of when to dump or better still, when to sell, but at a point, I started having the wrong notion of dumping on DEX immediately I receive, but this made me to make some grievous mistakes and no one thought me to retrace my steps again. Although, it is not always easy to hold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: