Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dump is not always a good idea  (Read 1558 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:49:44 PM

Therefore, before you sell the coin is better to study the news about this project. Of course, it is rare when the project really succeeds, but still do not need to mindlessly sell their coins.

The conclusion is simple, not every coin will be successful in the future. Some of there will sink more, some will break all times high and make a new one. Dumping is not a good idea with bitcoin, ethereum, and other strong coins. But in the end, everyone should research a project and decide is there a chance for growth or not, if the answer is negative than dumping is the best option, if the answer is yes give that coin a chance.

Very true. Based from my experience, a lot of tokens decline their value so fast that you don't even have the time to think about it. You can't dictate somebody else's decision towards their tokens. They can do whatever they want to do with it. And dumping comes in handy because you really don't know their future. Even promising projects are being abandoned. So if you are a holder, it is your sole responsibility on where you want to put your tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:01:55 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already
They are just one of the panic sellers or weak hands. Bounty hunters often to use that strategy to easily get their rewards, that is why most bounties will end up into dying especially when the team behind this project won't do anything to help. It is a market scenario that always happens and making this change will help to build a strong market design.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:06:17 PM

Everyone must decide himself but we all understand most of the projects die after some time that s the reason may hunters dump if they will see many make products then would chance their promoted projects would make too.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

It depends more on the project itself. There were also bounty rewards where I earned more by waiting. And sometimes there are some rewards that you know that waiting will not add anything. But the price might be dumped for another reason. For example, it can be done to get cheaper.  Wink
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:07:44 PM

Sometimes it is better to sell the coin from the bounty, because it can then forever fall in price. But it happens that sometimes it is necessary to leave it for better times. Because if the project will develop, the growth of its coins in the future is inevitable.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:21:24 PM

It depends on the project itself whether the project is good or bad but sometimes you need to sell some coins because its going to fall forever

Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:28:08 PM

The fact is its always a bad idea to dump all your tokens you get from bounties unless you promoted a not too good project ,I've seen few bounty projects that hunters dumped and later the token price surge in value for example Gowithme bounty ,so how many of you dump gowithme token? The token did 10x already

I learnt from the worst way that dump is never an option, o received token for a project I worked for I kept holding it and got tired immediately I dumped the token did *5 i shed hot tears

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
samycoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:11:14 PM

Yes its true some of bounty hunter dump sometimes when they receive their rewards which it's wrong they not understand what is the meaning and the value of that token they have and they don't value the good of the project.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:13:42 PM

Well honestly it all depends on how the bounty and how the project that your working with is doing, you have to treat bounty the way you treat ICO, if you think the project will do good than you support it and invest in it and with bounty you invest effort and time, but mid way if you are seeing that it is not going too well you can deicide and make a decision on whether to dump all your coin or just stay with it.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:33:40 PM

Do you know, there are big whales and market makers, so it is their priority to make dump sometimes to get stop losses of other people. Just accept it, mate!
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2019, 01:03:14 AM

Not all bounty tokens are like that. Most of them when listed on exchanges have no buy orders so selling your tokens while its still early is better. I've tried holding some of my bounty tokens before waiting for that pump but it didn't happen, instead it's only equivalent to some cents compared if I dump it right after it was listed on exchange.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:03:16 AM

For me if there is always dump it is not good idea basically we cannot earn profit or we cannot sell our tokens because of the prices are low but there is also good advantage for those investors who have not enough capital that is their chance to buy their favorite tokens.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 06:32:04 AM

Most bounty hunters do not know whether the project is going to develop in the future or even die. But all bounty hunters have their own decisions. Is holding or selling. So there is nothing to debate or blame for this condition.

Yeap, a bounty hunter is not someone who can predict the future of a coin. I am also a bounty hunter, I have seen a lot of projects, even projects that I consider to be a great waste project after being listed on the stock exchange. Most bounty tokens will be dumped, then become useless tokens. If indeed there is something like Gowithme or harmony, maybe it is only compared to 1: 100.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mamahdedeh

Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:07:13 AM

it will be more profitable if we have the skills to analyze a project, so that the steps we take will be effective. I personally often make mistakes like that, but learning will continue until it becomes a great analysis

Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:12:59 AM

I don't think that dump is not a good when you didn't reach the 10x mark. As long as you earned something big enough, I think it is already a win win condition. But if you're just gonna earn $100 first, I think it would be better to wait for more.

ILScoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:34:27 AM

That's true though,  not all bounties project are to be dumped,  there are some bounty project that are solid and therefore require a long hold or else one might regret selling too early,  meanwhile there are some that doesn't deserve holding
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:41:13 AM

I don’t think so, bounty token is not always good to hold so some holders know how to exit early just to save more profit. I’ve dump some of my token before and looking at their price now, they are still low so in short I’ve made a good decision.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:45:46 AM

Is not always projects that choose hunters bring them a lot of money. You can write anything in white paper, only in the end the project will sink into oblivion. I participated in such bounties, everything was fine there. A good idea, a good team, and eventually after the fundraiser, the team fell apart. And nobody needs their tokens. Therefore, if possible, you need to fix at least part of the received tokens.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:48:54 AM

It's been happening since bounty campaigns started in this forum and a lot of good projects suffers low prices in their coins or tokens because of dumping by both bounty hunters and the investors. Many newly listed took time to recover after the dumps but some of them manage to recover because of the continued developments that makes their token or coin attractive again to the investors.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:14:19 AM

Everyone decides for himself how to proceed in a specific situation regarding the sale of tokens. How many people, so many opinions exist. Everyone has experience in such cases because there is no definite answer to this question. Therefore, do not advise not to listen to advice. Act according to your understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: