Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The three biggest mistakes you should avoid  (Read 11247 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:10:06 AM

it is the same as which any type of investment, do you analysis, and invest in accordance with it, your points are very clear and understandable for rookies in investments, and a lot of crypto users are rookies, since they do not have investment background
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:15:15 AM

This three situation is based on the psychological mistakes but there are many also available to the fund management mistakes. The proper fund management is still not developed by any body for the crypto segment. So it is purely based on the own judgemental capacity. So, always invest in the right crypto which will pay you in long term.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:16:35 AM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
    In both cases, you will lose your money
  • Ignore Capital management.  
    If you ignore Capital management you will be gambler not trader
  • Following a signal Without risk assessment or stop loss.
    You will be like Jumping into the ocean without a lifeline jacket at, before do anything, look at your risk and reward and what your stop level is.
    by this way you can set Your Own risk and know what you do.

I like the no 3 point there, you know this has been one of the fallout most people experience in Crypto. it has really made so many loose huge sum in Crypto. And I will also like to add

4- don't join a project or ICO simply because your friends are doing it, make due diligence to research a project before you can join

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.
    You will be like Jumping into the ocean without a lifeline jacket at, before do anything, look at your risk and reward and what your stop level is.

I agree. Along with these, we should also trade with strategies and not get carried away by a coin's publicity. 
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:26:01 PM

Thanks for sharing this, I think it's not applicable to only traders, but it's also affect investors. Am a victim of following people calls or signals without DYOR in early days in crypto. But right now, I have upgraded myself and if at all am going to take your calls or signals, I have to DYOR before investing or trading

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 12:43:22 PM

Before jump into any investing/trading shares, crypto, forex you have to pass some money management courses. It will help you to diversify your risks and it will save you tons of your money. I will have to spend some money on those courses,  but it worth it, believe me.

GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:03:26 PM

yes, some of the points above are things that need to be avoided, including number 1, a mistake that often occurs in me personally when I see a coin that I have the price drops. I learned from previous experience, if you do not want to experience big losses do not ever invest with coins that do not have price developments and are also not easy to panic when you see the price of coins down.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

The worst is to buy high and to sell low. It is the main problem of the whole industry in my opinion, but without such people, would great traders even make money? Somebody loses always when another party gains big profit.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:43:30 PM

The worst is to buy high and to sell low. It is the main problem of the whole industry in my opinion, but without such people, would great traders even make money? Somebody loses always when another party gains big profit.
yup! it's like someone else's fault is a blessing and profit for us and vice versa if we are not good at analyzing the market properly. as you say without people like them, no one will lose and no one will benefit and of course the market will look dead.

but if possible, we are not among those who have made mistakes.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:45:49 PM

Crypto space is a wide haven full of profits and yet loss too,every crypto investors must know the risks involve in crypto before taking any risks and investors need to learn and be smart when investing on any project,presently we have too many fake project in crypto world so its a must for investors to do research to avoid falling victim to scams
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:19:05 PM

many people are trapped in trading in the crypto world, the most trapped is panic selling, they are afraid of losing the opportunity to sell coins, let alone see the trend of coins starting to fall they will release coins, without looking at risk and analyzing coins going forward, most of them lose the opportunity to profit and lose everything.

d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:23:13 PM

Three things that must be known to the trading community and long-term investment, these three things must be embedded in us to deal with fluctuations in market conditions that tend to be unstable. Otherwise, it can affect someone's psychology
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:28:01 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

Nicely said, in cryptocurrency all must be well with knowledge and never takes your patience off.
Buy the good ones and keep them but never crosses the limit of your budget.
I dont like those trade signals, the admin will always on the winning side.

nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:03:20 PM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

It wouldn't have been said any better. Concise and on point. These few points have made a lot of traders rich when acknowledged and practiced and aswell made many more traders poor gamblers because they didn't adhere to the tenets

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:05:46 PM

Such cases are almost felt by all traders, including me, so the previous bitter lesson is certainly a sweet experience so that in the future I can survive in a deteriorating market situation.  There are also several criteria for trading before making a choice to buy, especially often active on various social media channels to monitor positive news about crypto.
These could help for traders by checking on the good news through social media. When we trade we have the biggest mistakes experience so the next time we should learn our lessons. We should manage our emotions to avoid losing in crypto.
CryptoInsights

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:05:46 AM

• Panic Buy/Panic sell.

Not Using Stop loss is also a big mistake. It is very risky to trade without stop loss.

jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:09:23 AM

Yes all you said is right. We are doing business we are not dealing in gambling. We need to think well our action. Like you said you don't have to do a panic buying . You should have a action plan for every investment and startegies that you make. Dealing here in crypto world is full of risk and that is normal. From the start you already know it so accept the fact of being loss BUT make an action to avoid loss.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:11:57 AM

if i look at the past, maybe 3 big things I've ever done wrong are, investing in an untrusted HYIP site, depositing assets with people I've just met, and maybe wasting an opportunity to sell assets at a high enough price. Well, we all have the pain of doing business, but I can make it an experience.
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:45:00 AM

I really like the points buttressed here about mistakes made in trading. What misleads people most times is hype, do not buy in huge amount of a coin because of hype, most times the influencers who promote these coins get paid for that.  I made that mistake with SEELE when some influencers chilled it, saying it's blockchain 4.0 . Also, always do proper due diligence before buying in, never rely on other people's judgement. Avoid greed most especially, take profits when necessary.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 12:20:06 PM

Very clear points that should really be avoided, Never panic buy because of fear of missing out. Also when there is FUD, try to know it's cause, before panic selling. Always try as much as possible to do some research.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: