Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:25:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of bounty hunting is uncertainty  (Read 1336 times)
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

Bounty hunting will gradually fade away same way it is happening to airdrop. The payouts are gradually getting smaller, more participants coming in, making stakes look like peanuts. I don't agree to the part where you said good projects don't need bounty to promote it,not entirely true, bounty helps a lot. It creates awareness and trends on social media.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:02:36 AM

Bounty hunting is really uncertain, it is all because bounty hunting is always depend on the crypto market status, and we all know that crypto market is always unstable, so if we are going to take a look at the past huge dip of crypto bounty become really unprofitable because some of the project is not successful they didnt collect enough funds for thier developement.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:20:35 AM

Good projects don't need bounty hunters to do there works for them ,I can start naming good projects of 2019 that refuse to use bounty hunters to gain awareness ,especially IEO projects from binance excluding harmony only which i think its the best bounty project of the year so far, I think bounty hunting is fading away
Bounty hunting has its part to play when it comes to promoting a project but the fact is, there are numerous factors that come to play in other to achieve a successful ICO, STO or IEO. Good team work with powerful and highly in demand product is one of the factors that lead to successful projects because these are some of the factors investors look out for before investing in some projects.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:23:01 AM

Future of bounty hunting would be uncertainty because so many projects now that are ongoing and only few that are successful and some are fraud yet we join bounties for 3 to 6 months and would just ended up receiving few bucks worth of tokens. However if lucky some bounties pays tokens already on exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: